Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest? Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest?   Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I made my way to the largest building on the camp, which seemed logical to go to - after all, camp counselors should be in the biggest place. Ignoring the odd stares that I was getting, as I had gotten quite a few in my lifetime, I knocked on the door impatiently, waiting for a reply. What was this place? What kind of camp allowed kids to fight each other with actual swords. What kind of camp had people shooting targets from a hundred yards away and still getting bulls eyes? They could compete in the Olympics! There was just no way a camp like this could have avoided media attention for so long.

OOC: Anyone want to act as Chiron?
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest?   Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 pm

(OOC: O: can I act like horse-man?! xD I'm good at Chiron. You know what? Screw waiting for replies)
Chiron looked up from the poker cards in his hands, Mr. D, also present following his gaze.
"Come in." He spoke, placing the cards face-down on the pile. Well, the game could wait.
Mr. D appeared annoyed, his bloodshot eyes eyeing Chiron as if to say; you go too easy on them.
Chiron folded his arms across his #1 centaur shirt, leaning back in his wheelchair, shrugging at Mr. D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest?   Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 am

I coughed nervously, and opened the door to find two odd-looking men inside. One sat on a wheelchair, with a blanket over his legs, and I presumed he was most likely disabled or something of the sort. On the other side of him, was a man who looked like he was no stranger to alcohol.

When I had finished appraising them, I asked, "What is this place? Who are you two? Why did my father send me here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest?   Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Camp: The Beginning of a Quest?
Page 1 of 1