Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh} Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh}   The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 am

I shimmy into a pair of gray skinny jeans and duck my head into a white sweater over my mint green undershirt. I dab my face with light cover up and smear a bit of icy blue eyeshadow over my lids before I pull on my black suede pirate-like boots and step outside, crunching across the crusty layer of snow. I head towards the armory, just to get a good look at the Hephaestus boys and their arms. I step into the warm armory and stomp my feet, shedding the snow that was clinging to me. Close to the door is a table and carelessly, I push a few things to the side and hop up, curling my legs close to me trying to look as cute as possible while freezing my butt off.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh}   The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am

I was in the armory, gathering some swords and storing them. I heard the door open and someone came in. I turned around and saw a girl enter. I watched as she cleared off a table and jumped up onto it. "Hello, may I ask what you are doing here?" I questioned the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh}   The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 am

"Um..." I murmur, looking at them. "I just came to watch." I say, twisting my hands together delicately. I slip off the table and walk over to him, taking one of the swords from his hand. "Where do these go?" I ask playfully, trying to get him to join my game.

{I just want to let you know, I am so out of RPing I have no idea where this is going.}
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh}   The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning {For Jovii and Pooh}
Page 1 of 1