Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The volunteer (Pooh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The volunteer (Pooh) Empty
PostSubject: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 pm

I walked into the Infirmery and signed in taking my gear and checking my charts. I walked to my patient's room and did what I had to do. I walked out and sat down. I waited to see if I had to make a trip outside to get some one so I sat down and waited for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Wearing a pair of light blue swim trunks and a thin black tee-shirt, I head up to the infirmary. It was a warm day, with soft rays of light shining down on the snow and making the sparkles dance like fairies. I crunch along the crusty snow wearing a thick pair of gray flip-flops and spreading my arms wide, I take a deep breath of crisp winteriness. I walk into the infirmary, not really having a specific goal or plan in mind and found myself in the small front room with a girl who looked a bit older than me, and absolutely stunning. "Are you in charge today?" I ask, thinking maybe if she wasn't busy, we could hang.

{Tell me if it isn't ok that I made it snowy outside. xD}
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 am

"Yes I am. Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked looking up at him. Oh he better not be here to hit on me. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 pm

I pull a stool up and straddle the seat gracefully. "Just wondering about that happs 'round here." I tell her, trying to act blase and attractive. "How long have you been here?" I ask her, clasping my fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

"Hmm lets see." "Today ive only been here for an hour and ive been voulunteering here for a year. Is there anything I can help you with or are you just here because your bored?" I asked looking down at my watch and back up.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 pm

"Silly girl. I mean at camp." I say, winking at her. "I am here because I had nothing better to do. If I wanted to learn and get better, maybe I would be practicing with the swords or something along those lines; but really, I just don't care that much today." I tell her, looking my feet.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Ohhh. Ive been at camp for 2 years. And if you have nothing better to do can you kind of leave unless your wounded? cause if im caught talking on the job Ill get in alot of trouble. I said getting up and grabbing another chart.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:51 pm

"Well what if I said I was helping you? I am good at making people in pain laugh..." I say, trailing off, first staring at my feet and then looking up to meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Well if you want to help sign this and youll become a temporary volunteer. I said giving him a piece of paper. once you sign grab some gloves and a mask and come help me out with the next patient. I said getting my mask and gloves on.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:05 pm

I reluctantly sign the paper thinking What in the world am I doing? I grab a mask and snap on a pair of gloves following her back to the patients. "So...Are you a healer? Like pro-status?" I mutter, getting more nervous to see the multitude of patients.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 pm

"Yes." "Yes I am." I looked at the chart and walked into the patients room. "This patient has a fever of 103.8 give him 75mg of tylonal." I said checking his tempature agian. "Its in the cabnit."
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 pm

"Wow, so when did you start training?" I say, rushing my words trying to keep the conversation nonchalant as I was freaking out on the inside with all these injured, sick and frankly disturbing people around me. I walk to the uncannily white cabinets and, shaking, grab a bottle of Tylenol and head back to her. I hand her the bottle, grateful once it is in her hands and I don't have to hold it anymore where it was in danger of being dropped in all my nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Are you ok? I asked grabbing the bottle from him and giving the patient tylanol. Your acting kind of shakey. Oh and I started training when I was 6. I said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:48 pm

"Thank you."I said to Taylor as she handed me the bottle."I might take a nape soon because i am really tired because the pain has kept me up."I looked at Taylor and then at Emery and thought i wonder how old they were because i am 14."Hi I am sunny and I am 14 how old are y'all?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Im Taylor I'm 12. I said Looking down at her. And no problem, Just doing my job. I walked to the cabnet and put the medicine back in and walking back to Sunny. Do you need anything else? I asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 pm

"I'm...fine. Yeah...completely fine." I mutter, my eyes wide as I tried to repress the tremors. I raise my eyebrows when the girl I was with says that she is only 12. She looked so much older than that. A faint smile flickers across my face. "I'm Emery. I'm 15." I declare to them and place my hands on my knees trying to steady them. You are not weak. You are not squeamish. Stop freaking out! I tell myself.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Are you positive? I asked putting my hand to his forhead to see if he had a fever. I pulled in a wheel chair and made him sit down. "sit down" I said pushing him lightly into the chair. You dont look so go. I walked into the brake room and grabbed a water and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 pm

I stand up shakily. "I am fine. Just...fine..." I mutter and let myself sit back down. I take a deep breath and hold my head in my hands. "I...don't like sick or injured people." I tell her and close my eyes, trying to calm myself.

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:12 pm

"I knew that." I said calmly but with a little smile. "I know you were trying to hit on me." "If you want to act manley than dont lie. ok?"
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 am

I open my eyes and wink at her. "Yeah, basically I came here because I had nothing better to do, and hey...your very attractive." I tell her, blushing for the first time. I never blushed when I talked to girls. What was wrong with me? "So...no what?" I ask her, trying to focus in on her face and not get distracted by the masses (really only a few) sick people around us.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 am

If you want to get a girl. you have to be nice. respectful. polite. and dont lie. I garuntee most girls know when they are being hit on. I said smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:22 am

I roll my eyes at her to hide how hard I was listening to her advice on girls. "When you get done here...want to go to the beach and just talk?" I ask her, not really asking her on a date. More like a get together...hang out thing. Who knew where it would go from there...
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 am

"Sure" I got nothing better to do. I thought ti myself. I looked at the clock and see I got off in a minute. I took my stuff off and signed out. "so to the beach?" I asked grabbing my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:40 am

"Yeah." I say. smiling and relaxing my shoulders.

{I can make a topic if you want.}
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The volunteer (Pooh)   The volunteer (Pooh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The volunteer (Pooh)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next