Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The troubled kid. (Kitten)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The troubled kid. (Kitten) Empty
PostSubject: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I walked into a coffe shop and saw some doughnuts in the open behind the counter. I rung the little bell on the counter and sucked sneaking behind it and grabbing some doughnuts. I heard some one yell to call the cops so I dashed out of there and hid in an allie way eating the doughnuts I stole and laid down to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Artemis smiled to herself, walking down the street whistling slightly, she had broken, or rather escaped from the camp. Artemis sighed, escape wasn't the proper word, she meant sneak out, she walked down the street, stopping outside the alley where Justin was hiding. Artemis shifted about slightly, looking down the alleyway, her eyes narowed ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:16 pm

I finished my doughnuts and saw some one staring down the ally way. I stared at her and murmerd Demigod. I got up and moved further into the ally way and fell asleep on a flatend box.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Artemis nodded slightly, she moved forward into the alleyway, she had been considering aproaching him, but stepped back away from the boy. Artemis sighed taking a seat, leaning against the wall opposite Justin, staring at him, looking around slightly. Artemis let out a small, relaxed sigh folding her legs, slightly as she too drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:33 pm

I woke up and was startled to see some one infront of me. I got up and pulled out my dagger getting ready to kill her if she tryed to attack. I waved my hand infront of her face to see if she was awake. Hello? anyone there? I asked staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:40 pm

As if by coincidence, or perhaps Artemis was simply sleep walking it couldn't be too certain. But the youn girl pulled her leg back and brougt it forward rapdly slamming the sole of her shoe into Justin's chest. Artemis yawned slightly, stretching "oh morning, erm sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:45 pm

I took a deep breathe and rubbed my chest. Who are you? I asked looking at her with the dagger still out.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Artemis sighed, she examined the boys dagger, her eyes narrowing slightly "I am Artemis who be you?" she asks folding her arms a slightly anoyed look upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Im justin. I said putting my dagger away. What are you doing here? you look like you live some where so why are you here. Not to be rude but still.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Artemis sighed still staring at Justin "I am here because I am not at camp that's why." Artemis chuckled slightly her lips pursed in thought.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:20 pm

What camp?? I asked seeing if she would spill the beans even though I know what it is. Well why are you in an ally way? I mean wouldent you rather be in a mall or somthing? I asked staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"Why would you say that, is it because I'm a girl and you think I'd rather be shoe shopping?" Artemis says seemingly offended by the boys words, pursing her lips in thought "I am here because I want to be here."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:26 pm

I dident mean it that way. I ment youd be hanging out with your friends or getting somthing to eat instead of sitting in an ally way with a homless kid. Iaid simply eith a mix of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm

"Why are here why aren't you at camp?" Artemis asked, looking down at her shoes slightly, tapping them against the floor, pursing her lips slightly. Artemis frowned "and I am not hanging around with you?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok. Im here cause im homless and got no cash. And what camp are you talking about? I asked staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:32 pm

"Camp, the Camp what cam do you think I' talking about." Artemis sighed, folding her arms slightly tapping her fingers against her elbows "I mean camp half blood why aren't you their, you are a demigod aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Are you going crazy? thats only Greek mythologie. I said looking at her concernd. Did you hit your head or somthing? I asked thinking that if she found out shed probobly kill me. oh well.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 pm

"No did you?" Artemis says, pursing her lips and frowning "are deliberatly being this stupid are you realy saying you don't know?" Artemis gigged slightly "of course you know, why else would you carry a weapon like that" she says gesturng to the dagger. Artemis smiled, pulling her bow off her back with one hand and pulling her dagger out with the other.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:54 pm

yea its just a bronze dagger. your point? Damn how did she find out? I thought to myself. You have one too. and its the same color as mine. I said trying hard to cover up that im supposed to be at camp.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 pm

"It's ok I'm supposed at camp myself" Artemis hummed softly to herself, pursing her lips in thought. Artemis hummed softly as she put her weapons away unfolding her legs slightly her lips pursed in thought.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Ok how many times do I have to say. What Camp???? Mabey I should just give up I thought. She wont give in. What song you humming? I asked just noticing she had started to hum.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am

"I already told you what camp and I know you know." Artemis sighed, rolling her eyes slightly "I am a daughter of Apollo and the song is yankee doodle." Artemis folds her arms, raising an eyebrow a confident grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 am

Fine you got me. Im Justin Son of Apollo. I said looking back her. happy now??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The troubled kid. (Kitten)   The troubled kid. (Kitten) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The troubled kid. (Kitten)
Page 1 of 1