Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) Empty
PostSubject: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Alan was wandering around when he chanced on the library. When you sit in a plane for more than four hours, or more at a time you learn to love books. So he decided to go in and see what they had. As he walked in he was impressed by the number of the books. As he browsed he started to see that there was a rather amazing number of books to chose from, he began to pick and skim books. He then saw a book that was the sequel to a series he had read sometime ago, so he bean to reach for it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Just before he could grab it, the book was pulled from the shelf, a girl slightly younger than Alan held the book in her hands, she turned it over, looking at the blurb. The girls pink lips were pursed she hummed thoughtfully, Lara's eyes looked over the book. Herpointed ears twiched slightly, she wet her lips with her tongue, humming a gentle tune to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Alan watched as a girl, just a bit younger than him, grabbed the book. "Well now, that was friendly." Alan said smiling. "Can you at least introduce yourself after grabbing a book out from under my hand?" Alan asked as he noted the pointed ears.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:45 pm

"Didn't notice to be honest" Lara says, opening the book at some random point, flicking through the pages and frowning slightly. The young nymph set the book back on the shelf "it was boring anyway" she says tapping her foot against the ground adjusting the laurel wreath on her head before looking over to Alan. "I could introduce myself I guess" she says, rolling her eyes slightly "I'm Lara."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:50 pm

"Alan, but call me AJ." Alan said as he picked up the book Lara just put down. "I'm new. I just got here, like to days ago." Alan said as he skimmed. She was right, the author fell far short of the other books. He put it back and turned back to Lara. "So, your a Naiad, right?" Alan asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 pm

"Yes, what of it" Lara says, cupping her hands and resting her head on her right shoulder, a sweet smile on her face. Lara shifts her foot about on the floor below her kicking the dust, if there was any to kick. Lara giggled slightly, batting her eyelids slightly "I've only been here for five years myself."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:05 pm

"Five years? Wow." Alan asked wondering what she was giggling at, until he remembered that in most stories Naiads were a bit flirty. When he remembered that he smiled, and turned to the rest of the library. "So, know any good books that they have here?" Alan asked as he started wondering Lara's age.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm

"Teen Titans, their's Teen titan comics I guess" Lara says, folding her arms slightly, leaning against the bookshelf. Lara says she lets out a small sigh, giggling, she twirled her hair between two fingers. Lara bats her eyelids, pursing her pink lips as she looked to see if their was anyone else nearby.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Alan looked at Lara and smiled. "My, don't we seem interested." Alan asked as he noticed that Lara was looking around and in general seeming bored. A title at the top of the book case caught his eye, when he looked around he saw the latter at the other end of the room. Being lazy Alan just flew up to the top where he began skimming the book as he floated to the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)   Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Chillin in the Library (Kitten)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: