Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kitten's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Kitten's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 am

Kitten's Characters Girl7112

Name: Artemis 'Arty' Simetra (Not to be confused with the Goddess)
Birthday: 7th June
Height: Artemis stands tall around five foot in total
Hair: Artemis has lovely brown hair that is tied back in a ponytail, her hair extends down to just below her shoulders.
Eye Colour:Her right eye is an electric blue colour, while her left eye is Emerald Green.
Skin Colour: Artemis has lovely smooth skin, she is slightly tanned and she is a girl of Cherokee descent.
Makeup: Artemis's lips are a glossy pink colour and her finger nails are a lovely shade of red.
Clothing: Artemis wears a sleevless, green belly shirt, around her waist she has a brown belt eith a golden symbol in the centre. On her legs she wears a pair of loose fitting, green pants, on her feet she wears a pair of green and black trainers and underneath them she does not wear any socks.
Weaponry: Artemis carries a green shortbow that is usually strapped to her back, to mortals it looks like a green backpack as it usually besides her quiver of celestial bronze tipped arrows. Attached to the belt around her waist she wears a small dagger she uses for close quarters combat.
Talents: Artemis can speak Spanish, she can paint with her feet, from Apollo she has expert precision like her siblings and can heal injuries, if she were to sing a song to her father.
God Parent: Apollo, god of the sun
Personality: She grew up in an orphanage and due to the bullying she recieved their she is insecure. Artemis is jealous, she get's jealous easily when others start talking to her friends as she is afraid of losing them. Artemis puts on a front as she does not want others to see how insecure she is and sometimes, she get's into fights or angers other without meaning to. Artemis is not mean in anyway she is however brutally honest at times, often telling people the truth even if they do not wish to hear it.
Fatal Flaws: Hubris and Personnal loyalty.
Birth Place: Pheonix, Arizona
Years in Camp: this is her first
Background: Artemis was orphaned at a young age, she was sent away to live in an orphange in virginia. Artemis was bullied at the orphanage due to her cherokee heritage, she got into fights and those that ran the orphanage turned a blind eye. Artemis at one point ran away from the orphanage but the police found her and took her back, a few months later the orphanage was shut down. As it turned out, the orphanage was a ruse for an illegal operation, Artemis was moved into another orphanage, the bullying their wasn't as bad, infact it was mainly teasing, the owners were nice and she even has her own room. Artemis was found by a satyr on her fifteenth birthday and taken to camp half blood, where she was claimed by Apollo, she has a few friends their and now she stays at camp full time, though occasionaly she does sneak out.

Last edited by Supergirl on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 am

Kitten's Characters Girl6910

Water Nymph: Naiad

Name: Lara Sid
Height: Lara genrally apears to be around five foot in total height.
Hair: Lara's hair is lush and hangs down to just below her shoulders, it is tied back in a pigtail that is held with a small bow. Lara's hair colour changes at her will it can be any colour she chooses.
Eye Colour: Lara has lovely, electric blue eyes.
Skin Colour: Lara has fair, flawlessly smooth skin, caucasian like many river Nymphs.
Other: Lara's ears are pointed, like an elfs ear would be.
Makeup: Lara's lips are a glossy pink colour, she wears light pink blush, her eyelids are a light blue colour, her makeup is waterproof.
Clothing: Lara wears traditional clothing, like in the old days, that is to say a white toga and a pair of brown sandals, however she also sports a laurel wreath around her head.
Accesories: Lara carries a waterproof satchel, which she uses to carry her makeup.
Weaponry: Lara carries a short bow, with gold tipped arrows in a quiver that like her bow is often found upon her back.
Talents: Lara being a Water Nymph can breathe under water.
Personality: Lara is a flirt, she like attention, be it from other nymphs or male or female campers. She loves art and shiny things, she also loves to talk to others and having her hair brushed. Lara can be quite impulsive, often saying or doing things without thinking about it. Lara is somewhat insecure, she wants people to like the real her and not just her outer shell, likewise Lara does not judge others by their apearance only by their actions.
Background: Before Lara came to camp, she lived a nomadic existance, travelling the coastline, rivers and esturies of the united states. Stopping every so often to make a home somewher, hidden from sight of mortals, demigods and even other nymphs referring t these as summer homes. Then when Lara was around the age of ten she stumbled across camp and the largest group of Nymphs she had ever met, she practicly fell in love with the camp. Nowadays Lara spends her time in the lake or around Zephyros Creek as she finds the place relaxing but she sends much of her evenings or weekends in the library.

Last edited by Supergirl on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:38 am

Kitten's Characters 20_minutes_by_Tigzor

Name: Barbara Gordon
Height: 5ft
Hair: Barbara sports fiery red hair, cut short so it hangs down to just below her shoulders, it is often tied back in a ponytail.
Eye Colour: Barbara has lovely Blue eyes.
Skin Colour: Caucasian.
Makeup: Barbara has glossy pink lips.
Clothing: Starting from the top, Barbara wears a sleevless, light blue belly shirt, the sleeves are white and the picture on her chest is of a pink, broken heart. She wears a brown belt around her waist, that helps to hold up a pair of loose fitting, denim, blue three quarter Jeans. On her feet, barbara wears a pair of white socks, over the top pair of red trainers with white laces.
Weaponry: Celestial bronze, ninja stars, she keeps three attached to her belt, they reapear there after three minutes. She also carries a katana made out of celestial bronze.
Talents: Barbara has won several medals for gymnastics and so is a great gymnast, she is fluent in French and Spanish. Barbara is also very good at solving mysteries, she also has a very good aim, much like that of an apollo camper.
God Parent: Ares
Mother: Jane Gordon
Personality: Barbara, like many children of Ares likes Violence, she loves horror movies and action. She likes to make friends with others, but she can sometimes get offened quiet easily. Barbara is mostly quiet she doesn't like confrontation and like a cornered animal she will fight back if absolutly neccasary. Barbara is loyal, she trusts her friends and expects trust from them, if someone betrays her she will show little sympathy.
Fatal Flaws: Hubris and Personnel Loyalty
Birth Place: New York City in the state of New York
Details of Mother: Jane gorden is a police officer who works for NYC pollice, she wants her daugher to be a model and so does not allow her to do certain things like sports other than gymnastics. Jane worries for her daughter when she spends summer at camp half blood and she does not wish for her to follow her footsteps and become a police officer.
Background: Barbara, so far has spent five summers at camp, she was told about her parentage at a young age, but did not seem particularly thrillded. Barbara attends a new york high school, during term ime she goes to gymnastic training every monday and friday. Barbara has only ever encountered two monsters personnaly, a gryphon and it's master her old teacher who also turned out to be a rather unpleasent lady cylopes. Jane has a large room in an apartment building, with possibly one of the largest collections of Batgirl, Batman, Catwoman and Supergirl comics, literally hundreds of them litter her room, cupboards and under her bed. Her bed is a large double as she lives in a kind of upperclass apartment.

Last edited by Supergirl on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:44 am

She sounds good to me :) You'll have to wait for a mod to accept you properly, but I think she sounds great :)

Btw, I was planning to call my first character Artemis- only I was doing it for a guy! He is a son of Apollo too!
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:48 am

Heh well guessI kind of beat you to the punch and thank you for your comment ^^
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 am

No problem!
Guess that's what comes of being too slow in decision making!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 am

Lara sid, is the latest char in my trio ^^
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Please welcome Barbara gordon to the trio!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitten's Characters   Kitten's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitten's Characters
Page 1 of 1