Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) Empty
PostSubject: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 am

The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) 35jxvzp
* DAISY KATRINA HALOE *
Daughter of Demeter
Daisy walked on the shores of the beach. Her hair was down and somewhat curly, like always. Daisy sat down on the shores and ran the sand through her fingers. She frowned at the sand. Daisy never really did like sand. It was too grainy and... cold. Daisy looked off her shoulders to see if anyone was close by. Seeing no one, she grew a flower, a daisy. Then another, and another. Soon there was a patch of daisies the size of a coffee table.

Daisy looked at the flowers and smiled. She touched them and they lightened up a bit. "There, perfect." she commented with a small smile. Daisy leaned back on her elbows and looked out at the water. She hadn't been here in a while, and she loved it. She loved doing simple little things, like that. Simple.
http://www.polyvore.com/daisy/set?id=44166274
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:22 am

cameron hunter,
        Cameron tended not to go near the sea since that was the domain of Poseidon. Not something smart for a Child of Zeus. Cameron did go to the beach often though even if just to sit and look out at the water and sit in the sand. Don't forget he loved flirting with the girls there as well. He smiled at a pretty daughter of Aphrodite who walked past and gave her a wink before taking off his shirt to reveal his muscular torso. He settled on a towel in the sand and looked out at the water to see a guy splash around and a couple of girls sit further down the beach. He gave them a quick wave and let his eyes return to the sea.

He cracked his fingers and a small electric charge shot out into a tree which exploded. He swore under his breath, he sometimes lost control of his powers which were different from the usual Zeus kids so he wasn't able to get help. Most importantly he was happy he missed the water, had he hit that someone could've gotten hurt, very badly hurt, if not electrocuted. He needed control over his powers so he opened his hands and let them face each other. He blew into the air between them and blue electricity began crackling between his hands. He moved his hands and the electricity moved with him. He turned his hand around and it faced a small plant. He formed a fist with his hand and it shot out towards the plant. It started burning instantly lucky he gave a flirty smile to a daughter of Poseidon who put it out quickly, "Sorry babe," he called out to her and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 am

The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) Tumblr_lzl3fgJNT01qex710o1_500

I had my hair back in a tight ponytail, and a blue two piece bathing suit on. I sat on a towel on the warm beach under the sun. I rubbed sun tan lotion on my legs and put on my sun glasses. It was shining brightly. I smiled and winked at the sky as a small shine of color spread across the sky. Another rainbow. I usually made one wherever I went.

I jumped squirting lotion all over a guy in front of my on accident. He was obviously the son of Zeus since he caused what I was frightened about. I looked over and saw a sparking tree fall down with a loud crack. I gulped and scooted away, seeing as he was that powerful and I had just squirted sun tan lotion all over him. My eyes grew wide.

I bundled up my towel in my arms and scrambled across the hot sand and sat down, frantically scrubbing the lotion off. I did impulse things like that. I didn't know very many boundaries which made me extremely social sometimes.
"I'm SO sorry!" I said quickly, still scrubbing with the towel.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 am

(Ok next time you guys gotta actually tellme about an rp I'm in, seriously! :D )

She was barefoot, shoes at the side of her, resting on the towel, her feet resting on the warm sand, the water glistening in the sunlight. A small basket by her side, she was lounged down on the towel, laying down, her hands propping herself up as she looked out over the beach. Artemis sighed, rolling her head about sligtly, the beach around her was relativly quiet, she had chosen a relativly quiet section of the beach, to get away from the others and sit in relative peace, with one or two others lounging about nearby. Artemis sighed, her hair hanging down, flowing free and blowing from side to side slightly, in the gentle breeze.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:07 pm

* DAISY KATRINA HALOE *
Daisy looked behind her, seeing three more people show up. She stood up and looked behind her and saw them. One squirted lotion all of the other. Daisy couldn't help but let out a small smile."Um, do you guys need some help ... with that?" she asked. Daisy looked over to another girl and gave her a small wave. "It seems the beach is busy today." she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:14 pm

cameron hunter,
        Cameron chuckled as someone squirted suntan lotion all over him and started getting it off, he grabbed the girls and and shushed her, "Its alright, I needed some anyway before I burn," he said with a naughty undertone. He started rubbing what was left of it into his skin. Another girl joined them and he laughed good-naturedly, "Its alright actually," he said teasingly and looked at a third and fourth girl. He winked at them and smiled a wicked badass smile before returning his attention to the distraught girl who'd spilled the suntan lotion all over him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I let out a muffled yelp as he grabbed me. Muffled by myself. I gulped as his whispered to me, getting goosebumps even though the day was hot. My highlights in my hair turned pink corresponding to my mood; bashful. "O-okay" I said, weakly. I saw him wink at the people on the beach. He was one of those charmers and I was one of those girls with no spine. I sat down at his side, feeling it would be rude to kick sand on him, turn tail, and run. I wasn't all too sure on what was going on. I tried to enable my social senses, but nothing came to mind. I cleared my throat, feeling myself accidentally sway a bit. "So, what's cute?" I said. MY eyes grew wide. "I mean What's you?-I mean UP. What's UP!" I said, frantically trying to recover myself. Damn it, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Artemis raised an eyebrow looking over at the group, sh folded her arms slightly, sitting up, watching them, she rolled her eyes slightly, hearing the boys words. A small smile on her face, she turned away from the group, letting out a small sigh, her eyes falling back onto the water. Artemis, smiled softly, wriggling her toes before she flopped back down onto her towel, her eyes watching the clouds above.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 pm

* DAISY KATRINA HALOE *
Daisy rolled her eyes. She laughed a little when she heard the girl stumble over her words, yet she felt bad for the girl as well. "Oh please, the Mr.Hey-I'm-cute-and single act won't work on me, I have a boyfriend." Daisy stated, crossing her arms. Besides the boy looked at least two years younger than her, but still cute. Seeing him pull the first one closer and watching the girl's reaction, made her judge his godly parent. "Oh, I'm Daisy, daughter of Demeter." she said with a shrug. Her green eyes quickly glanced over to her patch of flowers, still standing tall.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 am

The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) Tumblr_lwl3tltpuL1qaodrx
cameron hunter,
        Cameron smiled, "Who said I was single? Furthermore, who said I was here to hook-up?" he said and let the girl next to him collect her breath before he'd speak to her so she could organise her head, he guessed she'd scared her when he'd lost control of his powers, "Cameron, Zeus," he said calmly like it was a normal thing, which to him it was. He didn't see why his dad was so big, he was Lord of Olympus yeah but anyone could have been so why did they treat him and the rest of his siblings more carefully than any other demigod children? He glanced at Kate next to him, "Nothing really, just hanging out at the beach," he chuckled, "Yourself?" he asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 pm

I blinked. Think Kate. He had addressed you. I was such a sucker for the guys. Gods. This sucked. "Just," I gulped. In truth, I was tanning, checking out the guys and trying to have some fun. Was I going to say that? Probably, since I was stupid. "Havingg funn..." was all that came out. I face-palmed. "Sorry. Never mind. I'm Kate. Daughter of Iris," I said, hoping to change the subject though it was a poor conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Artemis sighed, nothing else was going on, she was interested and the current conversation seemed at least, slightly entertaining. Artemis rolled over onto her right hand side to watch the group with mild interest, she was doing her best to make it look like she wasn't eavesdroping.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:02 pm

* DAISY KATRINA HALOE *
Daisy's eyes went from Kate to Cameron, back and forth at least twice. "Oookay then." she said quickly. "I'm just going to go over here then..." Daisy said, walking over to the other girl. She felt guilty not including her in the conversation a while ago. "Hi, I'm Daisy, what's your name?" she asked with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)   The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach (Dean,Bren,Kitten and Yoake Eimu)
Page 1 of 1