Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) Empty
PostSubject: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:48 pm

It has always fascinated me how my feet left prints in the sand. What was even cooler, was if there were no waves it would stay. I probably looked like a little kid. I would walk backwards on the beach, until a wave came and covered my feet and the prints they left behind. Then I would run forward until the water receded and start the process over again. It was kind-of fun. I did notice I was slowly moving backwards. Who could know where I would end up?

~ this is Will~
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:00 pm

The beach was quiet this time of day, Artemis enjoyed it, being alone with her thoughts was relaxing, rewarding even. The young girl was barefoot today, sat on the beach by the water, her hands gripping her knees, her toes pressed against the groud as the waves laped at them. Artemis looked up, slightly, staring out across the water, her lips curving into a small smile as she let a relaxed sigh escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:03 pm

I keep up my motions until something behind me trips me over. For a moment it was like I was lying in a bed of sand. The next moment I was lying in a bed of sand with a head ache. "Ow." I look up to see a girl just about my age. This must be what I tripped over. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Artemis blinked slightly, looking away from the water when something smacked into her, knocking her onto her side. Artemis reacted quickly skidding across the ground slightly, she wasted no time in drawing her weapon, arrow hitched aiming at the boy infront of her. Artemis's eyes narrowed "who are you and what are you dong pratting about?" she paused "and I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:18 pm

"You have mismatched eyes." I say quite truthfully. I'm Will. And I'm only doing exactly what you said. 'Prating around'" I stand up and dust myself off. "Sorry to startle you. I'm a half blood as well!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:20 pm

"Well duh" Artemis says rolling her eyes, but she doesn't lower her weapon, she let out a small sigh. Artemis shifted slightly moving into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:24 pm

I decide to sit down beside her. For some reason I liked being around other people. "Do you like the ocean?" I ask. I wasn't to afraid of being shot. She didn't seem to have the intent to kill. "I'm not armed at the moment. If you're going to kill me take the chance you have. Do it now."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 pm

"Ok" Artemis says simply, releasin her arrow, letting it fly past the boy missing his ear by mere milimetres. Artemis could see the wind move his hair, she smiled slightly, pursing her lips thoughtfully. Artemis let out a soft sigh "ok I do like the water, the view and the feel not the density."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:31 pm

"That's understandable." She didn't kill me. "If it's appropriate to ask, may I know your name?" I stare out at the water, making tiny fox holes with my big toe. You couldn't be on the beach with shoes on. It wasn't natural. "Your eyes are pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes slightly, looking over the boy infront of her with mild disaproval "it's Artemis." The young demigod notched another arrow keepin her aim on the boy, her pink lips pursed in thought, she was slowly pulling on the string.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I watch carefully as she notches another arrow. I let out a slight sigh. "You don't trust me. You probably think I'm weird." I look down at the holes in the sand I had made. "It would make sense. I'm a child of Mania..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Artemis hummed slightly, pursing her lips, she examined the boy head to toe, she shook her head slightly. Artemis bit her bottom lip she shook her head slightly "your right I don't trust you." Artemis swallowed slightly she giggled under her breathe she folded her legs, pressing her feet togethor.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

I knew he didn't trust me. It wasn't a question. It was a statement. "Why? Am I not worthy of your trust?" I sigh once again. "I trust you, and you're aiming arrows at my head."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:52 pm

"You may trust me" Artemis says, wetting her lips "that don't mean I gotta trust you." Artemis let out a small and lowers the bow, to somewhere a little less lethal she smirked slightly "so it seems I have the advantage here."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 pm

"So it does." I let out a somewhat loud bird call, and of course, here came Sparky. He perked himself on my shoulder looking out at the water almost as blue as he was. "This is Sparky," I introduce. A small wave lapped up on the shore barely reaching my toes. "You still haven't answered why you shouldn't trust me."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:01 pm

"Well I have no reason to trust you we have just met" Artemis humphs slightly, letting out a small sigh. Artemis wriggled her toes slightly, her feet pressed togethor, she cast a glance out over the water. Artemis shook her head slightly, pulling back on her bow string.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

"Fair enough." I pull my mood ring off of my necklace and examine it. It had never lied to me. Angry. I guess it was a bit true. I wanted her to trust me enough to at least sit down beside me. I toss the currently black ring to her. ''There you go. Take it! You seem to be battling your own emotions. I'm having one made in celestial bronze for me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 pm

"I'm not battling anything" Artemis says releasing the arrow, letting it drop to the ground before catching the ring. Artemis sighed examining it, before allowing it to drop to the ground, embedding itself in the sand, "don't think you know me, just cause me some stupid ring."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 pm

I stand up and walk over closer to her making sure to step on the bow string. "Now that you aren't holding me hostage, maybe we can have a conversation. You said you were Artemis right? Who's your godly parent?" It didn't matter I was standing on the bow string. If she wanted to she could probably still kill me with her arrow.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:06 pm

"Apollo" Artemis sighed, looking down at her bow she shook her head slightly, her fingers curling around the arrow. Artemis shook her head slightly, wriggling her toes she pursed her lips thoughtfully looking around, "get off it now." Artemis let out a small sigh, shaking her head slightly letting a small giggle escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:26 pm

"What's the magic word?" I ask. Hopefully she would know I was only messing with her. Even though she seemed nice, she was slightly intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 pm

"Move or lose your foot" Artemis says, raising the arrow she held in he hand, she had a series look on her face. Atemis narrowed her eyes examining the boy before her, getting ready to fight should she need to.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:36 pm

"I was looking for abracadabra but that works too." I remove my foot from the bow string. "You're awfully defensive of that weapon. any special story about it?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Artemis sighed, returning the arrow to her quiver and her bow to her bac, she got slowly to her feet. The young girl shook her head "no no story to it, it's just a weapon that's all."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm

"Alright. Mind if I sit with you? I enjoy being with people." It was true. I did like being with people. And I enjoyed watching something beautiful with people as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: