Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:49 pm

"Sure" Artemis mutters, her voice low as though she did not wish to be heard she pursed her lips in thought. Artemis moved back into a sitting position, hming slightly, she looked out across the still water, hereyes following each individual wave.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm

"It's beautiful," I comment, moving in a sitting position. "You're very nice. Most people won't even speak to me..... How does a daughter of Apollo end up with a name like Artemis?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:02 pm

"Dunno mother named me" Artemis shrugged slightly her pink lips pursed she swallowed nervously. Artemis shifted about, looking down at her feet, tapping them briefly against the wet sand below. Artemis couphed, bit her bottom lip, folding her arms as she looked out across the water.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Imediatly I knew i hit a touchy subject. Trying to get away from the topic I ask "Do you like Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, or Coke best?" This was one of my typical questions. It arrosused fun debates, and sometimes even an off campus trip to the gas station.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:11 pm

"I don't like either I do not drink sodas" Artemis muttered, her pupils darting to the side to gaze at the boy. Artemis wet her lips slightly, thinking she hummed a soft tune to herself briefly, "I should realy get going, things to do."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Her response was like a kick in the stomach to me. This almost never happened. I hear her say she has things to do. I wasn't to excited about that. "Oh... O.K. then. I hope to see you around." I say that but odds were we wouldn't see each other again. It was a large camp.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Artemis nodded slightly "yeah see you around, maybe" she says getting to her feet, sliding her bow onto her back and scooping up her trainers. Artemis smiled to herself as she ran along the beach, then moved away running back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)   What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with walking backwards? (open to everyone. But mostly Kitten)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2