Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cant Heal Yourself...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

Cant Heal Yourself... Empty
PostSubject: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Rosa walked into her cabin. Her twin was still with the others in the fields for Archery. Rosa sighed and sat down on the couch rubbing her wrist. "Gods I hate Ares' kids!" She muttered angerily. The one bad thing about being Apollo's kid was that you couldnt heal yourself. Or maybe... She put her good hand to her wrist and closed her eyes concentrating. When she didnt feel the tingly feeling she opened her eyes frusterated. If only she wasnt late for Archery then this never would have happened!

Rosa looked at the clock. Three more hours till the Infermary was open for the Apollo kids. Then her wrist could get fully healed and she wouldnt have to wear a brace. She sighed and remembered the nectar. Gods im dumb! She thought and went for her pack. It was empty. Great! She lied on the couch and fell asleep for the next Three hours.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Lucas Blanca- "I'm not going to listen to your problems, because I know mine are worse."

I ran into the Apollo cabin, shivering from the cold. I didn't have a coat, because my mother hadn't left me much and I didn't have anyone to look after me. I huddled near a girl who appeared to be sleeping. Her calm breaths made me feel content. I leaned against her leg, then skirted away, fearing I would wake her up. I just shivered on the other side of the couch, crying cold tears.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Rosa woke up to her alarm on her ipod and saw a boy huddled at the other side of the couch she was laying on. I was confused for where I was, oh yeah. My dads cabin. I sat up and patted the spot next to me. I opened my arms and softly said "Come here..." I smiled. I wanted to comfort him, see why he was crying. He looked like my brother.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:57 am

I looked up and wiped away my snot on my sleeve. Scooching tentively toward the lady, I noticed her injured wrist. I didn't know how to fix it, but it seemed in pain. I huddled close to her, feeling the warmth of her arms sap into my cold skin.

"Are you hurt?" I asked innocently, staring up at her smiling face. She looked very similar to me, so I guessed that she was my sister.

My family.

I couldn't stand not having a mother, but a loving sister was close enough.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:29 pm

I nodded "Yeah...my wrist..." I look at him, the camp boundys may keep warm weather in but this boy looked cold. I got up holding his hand. "Lets give you a warn bath, then take you to the camp store. Okay?" I asked, making sure it was okay. I forgot about my sore wrist, and instead, was thinking about this boy. "Oh yeah. Im Rosa Nightfire. Daughter of Apollo. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

I looked at the girl's wrist with my large yellow eyes. She seemed uncomfortable talking about her injured wrist. I didn't know if I could heal it, but I wanted to try. I held up my hand, touching her wrist lightly and delicately, so as not to injure it more. I concentrated, and I felt an inner pool of strength come from somewhere I hadn't known about. It flowed out my hand and collided with a bright flash on Rosa's wrist. Any sane person would have turned away, but I concentrated, putting all my thoughts away except for controlling the bank of energy that I had just released. In no time flat, I felt the aches die away and strength return to Rosa.

"I think your wrist is better. I'm Lucas Blanca," I said quietly, a little embarrassed about what I did. What if she was angry at me?
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:06 pm

I smiled "Thank you!" I was anything but angry. I mean, this kid helped me. How could possible be angry. I still wanted to help the kid. I gave him a little hug, unsure if how he would reacte and spoke "You seem upset about something. Wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:16 pm

I looked in Rosa's caring, warm eyes and was forced to look away. After what happened to my mom, I was so afraid to trust anyone. She seemed so kind, but I knew that she could be taken away in an instant.

"I'm scared..." I muttered before I could stop myself. My eyes were filled with tears and I was a dam, ready and willing to burst.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Scared? I gave him another hug. "Dont be scared!" I said. I looked at him, I gave his hair a little ruffle. "Nothing to be scared about." I smiled, even though I was wondering what he went through I didnt ask. I knew better then that, after all, look where it got me, and I dont mean at camp...I could see tears filling in his eyes and hugged him. "If you wanna talk you can. I wont push you." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Rhapsody had been looking around the cabins, looking for a place to sleep, when he heard the sound of a child crying. He turned the corner into the living area and saw a little boy and a girl around his age hugging. The boy looked upset, so Rhapsody decided to stay out of it -he didn't like talking to people he didn't know. As he turned to leave, he tripped over his shoelaces and fell back into the room with a crash.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Rosa heard a crash sound, she looked to were the crash came from and saw a boy. "Hi?" She asked. I wonder who this is...She thought. Rosa looked at the time, Hm the others will be coming back soon.... How sad. She wondered what the boys name was. Wow..Im curious alot now...thanks Hali, she thought. A frown appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Rhapsody looked up to find the girl he'd seen earlier looking his way, saying 'Hi'. "I believe that social protocol requires that I say 'hi' back, but at my current altitude I think it would be slightly ironic. I think I'll settle for hello". He picked himself up and stuck is hand out towards her with a grin. "I'm Rhapsody, but everybody calls me Red. Don't know why."
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Rosa gave a little laugh and grinned "Hey Red. My names Rosalia....but call me Rosa I hate my full name." She said and shook his hand. "So whats up?" She says and hugs Lucas. She grinned as an idea came into her thoughts. "Perfect.." she muttered grinning. I know how to make this kid laugh. She looks at Lucas and starts tickeling him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 am

I smiled and giggled a bit at Rhapsody's situation. "You went CRASH!" I laughed, clapping my hands together for effect.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands tickling my sides. I looked at Rosa somewhat angrily at first, but then fell to the floor, laughing against my will. "Stop it, stop it!" I gasped, barely able to get air in my lungs.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Rosa smiled "Okay!" She lets go and turns on the t.v. Scooby doo was playing "OMGODS!" She yelled. She flung onto the couch and stared at the t.v. Yeah, see may be 13 but shes still a kid. And a kid thats loves scooby doo! This episode was when Shaggy meets a girl who turns out to be an alien and Scooby meets a girl dog which turns out to be another alien. She smiled as she watchd the t.v.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 am

Red laughed at the little boy's reaction, and then even more when Rosa began tickling him. She turned on the T.V and began to yell, making him jump - her excited yelling soon clued him in to what was going on. Red had never understood Scooby Doo when he was younger - logic told him that a talking dog couldn't exist. One time, his step-dad had said that if Greek Gods could exist, why couldn't Scooby Doo, and since then Red had loved it. This was one of his favourites!
"Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders!" he yelled, jumping onto the sofa next to Rosa. "Come on Lucas, you gonna join us?"
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Rosa turned to look at Red. "You watch Scooby Doo? YES! IM NOT ALONE!" She shouted. She laughed and heard him ask Lucas if he wanted to join. "Yeah! Come here!" She moved over to the end of the couch. Her eyes widened as she remembered something "Popcorn!" She jumped off the couch and ran to the mini kitchen. She grabbed some popcorn, popped it and ran and jumped back on the couch.

She was almost as exicted as Hali got when she got presents or saw a carnivle, or amusment park.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm

"Of course you're not alone, there's two oth- Oh! You meant as a fan of Scooby Doo...." Red shifted uncomfortably on the sofa. He hated it when he did that kind of thing, it was just that he didn't understand people. When Rosa jumped up he suddenly tensed, expecting danger. When she brought back the popcorn, Red felt slightly stupid. He was at camp now, there wouldn't be any monsters in here.

Last edited by PhantomPepper on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Rosa smiled and laughed at the t.v. "Scoobys silly!" She looks at Red, he seemed uncomfortable. She frowned, did she do something? "Whats wrong?" She asks and looks at the clock, 20 minutes till the others come home! Then they get to meet Hali! Rosa smiled at the thought of her twin going hyper over two people. She would have a fit once she found out Rosa already met them and made friends. But, thats just how her sister rolled, liked to be the one to make introductions, to be the best. Rosa started getting angry when she thought about that 'Hali is the best, stup- missguided step-father!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:50 am

Red looked over to Rosa as he heard her ask him a question. "Sorry, it's just that I don't really understand people, so I never really talk to them." Strange to think that Red had been at the camp for almost a month, and he hadn't talked to anybody properly since then. he saw Rosa glance up at the clock and begin to grin. "What are you smiling about?" Red asked, when he saw her expression.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:14 pm

She smiled again "Oh..." Rosa knew how he felt sometimes, usual Hali made the introdutions, this is the second time since she got here that she held a conversation. She caught Red looking at her, and he asked her a question. "My twin sister should be here in 20 minutes. Shes nice...unless you 1) touch her stuff or 2) mess with her friends." Rosa found herself wondering if they'll like Hali. She frowned, I hope they do she thought. She looked at Lucas and Red. I hope.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 pm

"Wow! You have a twin sister? I don't have any siblings at all...." Red wasn't looking forward to meeting even more new people, but if she was anything like Rosa, he was sure that he'd like her. He reached for some popcorn, and quickly retracted his hand. "Hey, is this sweet or salted?" he asked Rosa.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"Yeah I do, Its sometimes annoying. I mean Hali might look like me but shes a bit more hyper. The ADHD went to her brain I think." She smiled a bit. "Um I dont know...its from somewhere in New York...the satyrs got it for us." Rosa said a bit frustrated, sometimes she really hated being dislexic. But, mortal popcorn tasted way better then the Gods popcorn thats for sure. Shes sighed and stiffened when she heard the cabins door bang against the wall. " 'Ello? Anyone home?" Rosa heard a little laugh. "Rosa?"

Hali turned around the corner and saw her sister with two boys. One looked about 3 or 4. The other 12 or her age. Her head tilted a bit to the side. A small grin building on her face.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 pm

The bang of the door made Red jump and drop the popcorn he was holding, and he looked up to see a girl. She looked a lot like Rosa, so he guessed that she must be Hali. He stood up, wiping his sticky hands on his jeans. "Hi, I'm Red" he said, offering his hand for her to shake. "New York Popcorn?" he offered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Lucas flung himself onto the couch, smiling and nuzzling in Rosa's arms. This felt more like a family movie night than anything he had ever experienced. He was definitely enjoying it.

"Hi, Hali," I muttered shyly. I still had a problem with people I didn't know, and Hali appeared like a giant in comparison to my small and frail body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant Heal Yourself...   Cant Heal Yourself... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant Heal Yourself...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next