Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. Empty
PostSubject: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:05 pm

I lead the girl slowly into the infirmary and gently lowered her down to allow her to sit on a cot. A couple of Apollo demi-gods look up, curious, only to look back down. Healers tend to the most wounded I suppose... and a girl with a wounded heart and a headache probably wasn't their biggest priority.

"Are you feeling alright?" I sit down on the cot beside Liliana, "Those children of Apollo look busy... so if you need anything or want to talk about anything, I'll be here to help you."

Sometimes I wonder... whether putting myself through this whole... pretend friendship, confidant thing was really worth it.
Oh well, it certainly gave me something to do.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:17 pm

OOC:hiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:30 pm

OOC;; Inan, you should change the part of Narcisse's profile where you post people's relationships. x3
BIC;;

I nod slowly to avoid worsening my headache. My eyes looked sad which is quite unusual. I am normally quite happy and bubbly. I guess this is just a phase of "Growing up" although I am past the stages of puberty. "Thanks. I guess you could hand me some Aspirin over there in the top cabinet. My head is killing me!" I ask.

I was silent until a sudden though popped into my head. Without thinking, I said my thoughts out loud. "Sometimes I wonder if all my friends actually like me for who I am. Maybe because they want to make a good impression in front of their teachers by hanging out with me? Maybe they want to be my friends, but only out of pity. Sometimes I wish they would tell me all that information, but I don't want to be rude." I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I watched the Apollo demi-gods scurry around the small infirmary, scanning the walls for any kinds of herbs or medicine they could use.

I guess I'll never know if I have any true friends.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:41 pm

I stand up to acquire some aspirin as I listen to the girl's worries. Worries about who she is... typical for a girl, especially teenaged ones. Hmmm, though, I'm not that old myself, yet I feel pretty sure of myself. I smile inwardly, I am pretty great though. I grab a glass and fill it with water, returning to the cot where the girl was waiting for me.

"Don't worry about it Liliana, people will like you for who you are," I handed her the glass and the medicine, "You told me all those things about yourself... and I still like you."

OOC;; Yeahhh, I'll do that eventually XD
For now, I'm just gonna be lazy
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:59 pm

OOC;; Haha, I have those days too. :3
BIC;;

"I agree. Most people don't listen to what an Athena girl has to say. The just assume it's something all "Sciency" and stuff. So they just walk away and feel bad about what they think I was going to say. Maybe they think that I'm always bragging about how smart I am? Really, I'm not the smartest one of all Athena children. I'm actually quite...Dumb." I say. I take the aspirin and put it in my mouth. I take a gulp of water and sigh. "Er, I wouldn't really say that. I'm not dumb, but if you compare me to some other of my half-siblings, I'm not that smart. I haven't learned about the famous equation of Albert Einstein, E=MC2."I groan. Gosh, I'm being such pessimist today! There's nothing to get my hopes up. I would be happier if Alex were here, but sadly he has another girlfriend. I guess I'll be lonely for life.

Snap out of it, Liliana! Don't get your hopes down! You need to be ready for the sword fighting class tomorrow! But, the problem is that Alex is teaching it. "Er, Narcisse? I'm not going to the sword practice tomorrow. I just...Can't. I'm up to my nose in homework." I lie. It doesn't feel good to lie..Not good at all. It feels like guilt and pain mixed together.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:08 am

I listen to the girl's woes, nodding and agreeing with her every now and then, appearing interested. This girl needed someone to sympathize with her at the moment, and that would be the kind of person I would be.

"I think I kind of know what you're saying Liliana," I invent, "I'm a child of Aphrodite, and a boy no less, so when I meet people, they often assume all I think about are looks" Although looks are important, I think to myself, "and that I have no academic endeavors at all. Don't worry about your half-siblings though... they're whoever they are, and you are you. You have your own skills that make you unique..." I trailed off, a little bit distracted by a thought. When will this all pay off with this girl?
My thoughts were interrupted as the girl spoke again. Hunh... homework, not going to sword practice, I formulated a response, "I don't really go to sword practice in general... but if you want, I can go talk to the instructor."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

"Thanks. You're probably the only one who understands me. I never though I had skills. I was considered average if you ask the Athena children." I say, shrugging. "I never liked sword practice. I would just hide away in the corner of the arena and avoid getting hit by a sharp weapon." I laugh, rubbing my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:51 pm

"Then just be like me and don't go," I smile rebelliously, "I understand that a lot of rules at camp are made to keep us half bloods safe, but so long as we use our common sense... " I leave my sentence incomplete, hoping that the girl understood what I was implying.
I take her hand in mine and I look into her eyes, a classic sort of move... for some reason or other it was generally quite effective, if not cliche, "Everyone has different skills and personality traits. You might not see it now, but you will eventually."

OOC;; I updated Narcisse's relationships thing, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:20 pm

OOC: Awesome!
BIC:

"Well, I'll try. I don't normally skip classes. I just go and deal with it. But if..." I say. I don't finish my sentence from losing myself in thought. I blush deep red as he takes my hand and I smile a bit. "When will I then? I'm 12. It's not going to be long until I get eaten by a monster or something, you know." I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:37 am

"You have common sense, something like that isn't going to happen," continuing my gaze, I try to reassure her with empty promises, "and if anything does... well. I won't let it."

Her face had become red... a good sign, she's embarrassed to be touching me. Still it's hard to tell at this moment if it's because of my stunning beauty or perhaps because she's unused to having a boy touch her. Still, progress is progress, and I take what I get and more.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:14 pm

I smile. "Thanks. Alex never protected me. He was like a present version of Vincent Van Gogh. He almost killed himself for that Annabeth." I scowl, scoffing at Annabeth's name.

My face is burning hot. C'mon face, don't turn red on me right now! It's the worst time! I think angrily. My face softens and I begin to like him touching me. I never really got to be in. . .Uh, close contact with a boy. This is probably the closest I've been to a boy!
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:36 pm

"Then he just wasn't right Liliana... A gentleman should do everything they can to protect a lady." I smile gently and watch as she appears to become more comfortable.

This girl... She didn't seem like she would ever get over this Alex guy, but, the sorrow she feels about him could easily become rage. And if she hated him, if she saw me as a savior. Well, wouldn't that be wonderful...?
She was fragile right now... insecure and so easy to manipulate. True, she could talk my ear off, but in the end, sacrifices must be made.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Sorry for not- i stopped seeing them, there holding hands, I let out a HUGE sigh of Relief, I thought it would NEVER happen. I thought i was going to have to doggy you around until you realized, That you to are Together for a REASON! I took a breath, Anyways, I was holding off the boys, out there... Still famous for almost drowning. I glanced at the boy And Smiled, saying Your welcome the best i could. I'm glad it's all good and fine now but... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:09 pm

"Right. He should do everything to protect the women he loves." I say, nodding.

I thought I would never get over Alex. Never ever. I thought it would cling onto me for the rest of my life. Alot like being trapped in a glass box. You are aware of everything that's happening, but you feel like you are isolated from everyone else. And it slowly kills you with no food or water. I sigh and lean on his shoulder and look at his hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:33 pm

I look at the boy who came back. Once again an unwanted intruder to the event. I smile back at him in false thanks. He seems to think that I actually care about this girl. Well, that's the way I want it to look that they way others see it.

I turn back to watch the fragile girl rested against my shoulder and smile almost maliciously, "You don't deserve someone who will treat you like that. You deserve someone who will care for and protect you."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:13 pm

I saw the boy's smile falter somethings wrong, i know it. I turned to leave, I'll leave you in peace. i sighed. I could hear more people gathering...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:00 am

OOC;; I don't really know what to say. O_o
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC: yeah i'm lost too...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:05 pm

OOC;; ...
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:40 pm

I flatly wave the boy off without glancing at him, "Yes... thank you very much for your help."

I continued to rest my gaze on the girl rested on my shoulder. Small and fragile, like a piece of glass. I leaned my head on top of hers and pulled her in closer towards me.
Actions are worth a thousand words... as is a simple touch, a minor contact. Still, just like words, they were things that could also be used for the gain of those who could control them. "He doesn't deserve you." I repeat, as though drilling the thought into the girl's mind, "He doesn't deserve a girl like you."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC;; Thank you Inan!
BIC;;

I nod rolling my eyes sarcastically as the boy started to walk away. "I thought he would never leave!" I say, sighing a sigh of relief.

Narcisse pulled me in closer and I suppose it was awkward in a way, but it was relaxing too. I looked at the doors of the Infirmary, opening and closing from Apollo campers swiftly coming in and out.
I thought for a moment about the handsome young man. Could he be playing a simple trick? Messing with my mind? Toying around with me? No, it couldn't be. I shake those nonsense thoughts out of my mind and continue with this 'Romantic' moment. "He was such a fool to break up with me..." I say, as if he were to be able to hear me.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:19 pm

"Of course," I smile, "No one like that is worth dying for. You need someone who will take care of you..." I lean closer towards her, as though implying something with my body. "Someone who will never throw you away."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:34 pm

I nod. "Right." I say.

OOC;; I hate short posts -_- Not by you, but by me.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:05 am

I could sense a certain hesitancy about her, as though she didn't quite trust me. Smart. I wasn't expecting someone so emotionally fragile to be so wary, normally broken hearts tried to heal in any way possible. I brush some hair off the girl's shoulder.

"He left you, didn't even consider your feelings. He doesn't even know your pain... he'd never understand. He'd never care," I nearly whispered, "He doesn't care like I do."

To make her mine, I needed her to trust me. I needed her to feel like there was nothing in the world more important than me. She would think I was her protector, her hero, that I valued and loved her. But in the end, what is she to me? The same thing as every other girl I've ever known. Just a toy... Girls were so easy to manipulate.

OOC;; Don't sweat it, it was kinda my fault too anyway, ehehehe... Short posts beget shorter posts, I guess. Let's just... both make long posts from now on? *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:55 pm

I sigh deeply as my head was being filled with spontaneous thoughts of Alex and Narcisse. Narcisse was a nice boy, but I just met him. Maybe he was going overboard with the first impressions? I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings by just leaving him. I sigh again and look out the window at the beach.

"He didn't care about me. He cared about a girl who is alot like my twin. I wasn't any better than that Annabeth Chase. I'm just as good as her..." I whisper as my face turned expressionless. I shook my head. Mother probably hates me now that I bashed her favorite daughter, I think to myself.

"Narcisse? I have to tell you something." I say with a slight quiver in my voice. I look into his beautiful deep brown eyes. I couldn't force the words out of my mouth, I just let them move by themselves at their own pace. "I think you're...Uh, taking the "first impression" thing a little too..." I stop and take a deep breath. "Too seriously. Uh, I mean you're a nice boy and all and I hope we can be friends but I just got to know you." I gently say to him, as if he was a piece of glass.
I looked around, trying to make up a reasonable excuse to leave. "I, uh, have to go study with my sisters...See you around, I guess!" I say. I get up and start walking into the forest which turned into running. I felt horrible after what I had done. Why did I do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.   Some Wounds, only Time can Heal. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Wounds, only Time can Heal.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: