Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Something to heal the broken heart...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Something to heal the broken heart... Empty
PostSubject: Something to heal the broken heart...   Something to heal the broken heart... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 am

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND OTHER BEINGS INHABITING THIS SITE! I HAVE TWO CHARACTERS WHO ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF ROLEPLAYS.

Characters who need RP's:
John Everte
Spoiler:
Plot Idea for John:
●Healing the broken heart: John has been super depressed for about a month now since his dog, Huxleigh died while protecting him from a Hellhound. He needs some cheering up, and perhaps one of his friends/person who may have a secret crush on him/siblings decides he needs some cheering up and makes him go do.... Something.

Jenny Mathys
Spoiler:
●Please Don't Go....: Jenny has made a major mistake involving some guy she wanted but was dating somebody else and certain activities... She hates herself for it, and is relentlessly made fun of and bullied for it, even though some other camper (whom Jenny doesn't know their name, but they did leave a note for her telling her they did it), Had her under a spell to make her commit that act. Now since she's all sad about this, Jenny wants to end her own life. She's even taken to self-harm, as the scars betray. Perhaps a friend of hers somehow discovers the truth (Note: Said camper who put the spell on Jenny doesn't exist and is just and NPC unless somebody volunteers a character to be that person) and discovers Jenny's intentions to end her life and decides to stop it. Maybe a good/best friend of hers who isn't willing to lose their best friend? Or a Friend wishing to be more than friends (Boy or Girl. Jenny doesn't care about gender)? Or a secret admirer who wants to speak up? Or just a well meaning friend. Any and all of these are welcome. As for how they convince her to not kill herself, I'll leave that up to you! Through talking or taking her to do things around camp (or go to the dance.).

I'M DYING TO HAVE BOTH THESE CHARACTERS BE HAPPY AGAIN AND POSSIBLY IN RELATION SHIPS (Though the relationships part isn't terribly important. But happy and having friends is.) SO SOMEBODY PLEASE JOIN ME ON MY QUESTION TO MAKE THESE TWO HAPPY AGAIN!
Back to top Go down

Something to heal the broken heart...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: