Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U)   Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 00215-206x300

As we made out, my mind was clear of all thoughts except her. I pressed my hand against the back of her head. then, a new thought popped up, and I hesitated, self-conscious about whether or not she minded about my cold-as-ice skin. It was normal for a Hades kid, but I wondered if it bothered her. Oh gods, I hope not,I thought.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U)   Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:47 pm

A shiver ran down my spine as he put his hand on the back on my head. his hand was freezing cold. But I didn't mind. I was having a far too good time to care. I really was. Maybe I've only known him for... less than an hour. Maybe it's that I was being messed arouund by Aphrodite. I really didn't care. I was caught in teh moment. Too happy to care.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U)   Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 00215-206x300

I brought her closer to my body.Eventually, after a while, I broke of the kiss, breathing. I looked into her magnificent eyes. "That was...fun," I said, not thinking of a better word. I was holding her hand as my mind searched for words. I wanted to meet her again, and soon. "Do you want to get together again?" I asked, quietly. I was hoping she would choose the place.

OOC: I already made the topic though. It's at...uh...the ferris wheel i think
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U)   Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:55 pm

I nodded. "Yes." I whispered into his ear. I looked into his eyes. His dark eyes. I could look into them for... days, weeks, months, years and never get tired of them. They were mysterious. They made me fool safe at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U)   Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people. Maybe even falling in love. (U R Y U U)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2