Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Got a secret? Can you keep it?

Go down 
+50
Stevie
kenzie
Sniggle
anna.
Baby Lex
Natic
Mako
Echo92
firelord zuko
FudgeeBear
Kol Mikaelson
Ghost
dean
Erin (Granger)
Saol
sapphire
Nico
RachieFizzy!
Katie Firebird
AnonymousFawkes5
PoetsLight
Fifa90
Kendall
Girl on Fire
Autumn Cher Dahlin
Kat
Beanie
Turtle
1eyedjuggalo
welshy
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Bri
Zan
General Carys
➴ Katniss Everdeen
HoneyBee
Banana
Max♥
Pip
cher
Imani
maddie ☹
selene
jessica
Skye
moon
GreekGirl
Ally(:
swimmer28
Ninja Poet
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Last edited by GreekGirl on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 am

~Where to start?

• I've failed everyone on the site. I go on, not knowing who's who- except for some members maybe- and I end up doing dots for the cbox. Yeah, sometimes I kill it too. *sob*

• I think I'm making progress with my social life. But, horribly, I think that maybe times that I'm not with my friends, I feel back stabbed. Paranoid.

• My friends are mostly guys. I don't do well with girls. You'd think it's a good thing, but it actually isn't. A lot of girls think I'm a sticky bee with an itch/ a huge flirter(since one of my friend is actually quite good looking if you don't mind his personality. But the thing is, throw me into a room full of girls and then *BAM* I don't exist.

• I'm a huge computer geek.

• Err, a couple of my teammates tease me cuz I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Not that I want to ruin my liver or anything though...

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm

-I had this horrible headache the other day, and I blamed on the sinus infection that I had a few days ago. I phoned home and told my mom that I just needed to get a bit of sleep, but the doctor asked me a whole bunch of questions and I answered honestly. I'm pretty sure she thinks that I'm not sick but depressed.
-There was this teacher dispute in my province for two months, and we didn't get report cards, so they're going to give us report cards just for this month, and 8 people in my class have 'I's (incomplete) and 4 have 'F's.
-Because of this, I'm working my ass off every day, and even though I'm working on my homework after school, I'm only getting 3\4 of it done because I'm constantly redoing my work and trying to make it perfect.
-I have this experiment to present tomorrow, I've had 3 weeks to prepare, but I haven't even started.
-I'm 11, but sometimes I feel like I'm trapped in life.
-All these tests, headaches, lessons, and additional work from lessons, homework, and the general pressure to exceed expectations is really getting to me.
-I wrote a 5 page essay in 12pt font, and my teacher thinks I plagiarized. I know, my average is 1-2 pages, but I worked on that essay for hours on and I'm really pissed.
-My 'friends' are all dissing roleplay and coding, and fanfiction because I'm 'addicted' to it. They're taunting me about it, and saying that I'm a horrible person and I feel bad, but I know that they're always talking behind my back and spreading rumors.
-I forgot to change my t-shirt after P.E. today because we were only doing discus, so I wore a t-shirt from my previous school. Apparently my current school hates my previous school.
-Did I mention the headaches? Yes? Well they're borderline migraines, from what I think.
-I'm supposed to be doing my Chinese homework, but I'm here typing this rant. Oh how I love my grades so much.
-My mom knows that taking away the internet is like taking away weed from a pot addict who's been addicted for years. Almost impossible and I have a suspicion that if I get a 'C' then I'm going to be off for quite a while...
-There are only 3-4 people with 'A's on their report card. I'm pretty sure that I'm not one of them.
-I've been having nightmares for the past few days. I've woken up sobbing, crying, and screaming into my pillow. It's not even funny.

~That was long, but I feel better, I guess.~
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:54 pm

People suck, school sucks, grades suck, homework sucks, bruises suck, this house sucks, that tree sucks, pinecones suck, curtains suck, couches suck, and clothing sucks (of course, thanks for cluttering up my floor)

good, that felt better.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

I realized that I was spending too much time playing video games, even though I'm getting really good at them, it doesn't really count for anything: it won't get me a job, or even girls- oops, my friend who plays StarCraft for like a near living has like 4 girls on him. Statement retracted.

So in chem class I realized I didn't know what I was doing, and the teacher wasn't much of a help. But the internet saved me in the form of khanacademy. That site is so lifesaving it's a joke.

And our band failed the audition because our idiot of a lead guitarist can't keep rhythm for beans. Naturally, being that I'm the vocalist, I'm being blamed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 pm

secret:
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Secret:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:36 pm

secret~:
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:18 am

I got a secret. Well, two secrets, actually.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's all I guess. : )
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:44 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Spoiler:

~Rant. That felt great. OwO
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:24 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cher on Tue May 22, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:55 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:47 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Last edited by GreekGirl on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:23 pm

My secrets

My big brother beats me up verbally and physically.

I should get out there more.

My family thinks so too.

I like a girl but am too nervous to tell her.

I am 10 pounds above the average weight for my group.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 am

I guess it's about that time.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm

asdfghjkl;

Last edited by Alex Stypayhoralikson on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret? Can you keep it?   Got a secret? Can you keep it? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a secret? Can you keep it?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next