Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The secret area

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:29 pm

I looked around to make sure no one was around. I quietly walked into the tall bushes and sat down on a log in my secret little base. My base was small enough for it to look like a small bunker but big enough for it to seem like a small house inside. the inside had pictures of my mom and sister and I. and a small warm fire place for winter with a couch by it with a mini TV . It also had a bathroom and a small room with a bed and a small dresser. ooc: i guess it is a little house. it is built into a hill and coverd with dirt and grass so it blends in. and its under ground so you can only see a little incline and the entrance is under a boulder that looks heavy but is very light.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm

I walked down the horse path just because there was nothing better to do. My feet were tired so i walked over to lean ona bolder. Out of no where the bolder moved with the slightest pressure. "What the heck." a door was uderneath t. I lifted.the.door and went down.
Ooc-srry im useing my cuzins fone.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:10 pm

ooc: thats fine.
bic: I walkedf to my mini room and got in bed falling asleep as soon as my head touched my pillow. I forgot to set my alarm but was to lazy to set it.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm

I walked around and looked there were pictures of a boy and his mom. I smiled they looked really happy. I kept walking till I came to a room. I opened the door to see a male camper lieing on the bed.in there.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 pm

I heard the door open and quietly grabbed my dagger from under my pillow. I rolled off the bed and came up holding the dagger ready to throw at the person. I turned on the lights and saw a female camper at the door. How did you get in here? I asked suspisously.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 pm

"I was leaning on.the bolder and it moved. I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude. I guess curiosity got the best of me."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Thats fine I guess just dont tell anyone about this place ok? you were supposed to make the rock heavier smart one. i thought to my self. there is some food in the kitchen if you want anything and the TV has all the channels. make your self at home I guess im going to go take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:45 pm

I smiled at him. "Ok. I promise.." I was surprised i was expecting a fight. This guy was nice. I walked over to the tv and turned it.on.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:22 pm

I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. I got out about 5 minutes later and dried off and got dressed. I walked out and dragged a chair to the TV and sat down. So who are you anyways? I asked well looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm

"I'm Pepper, daughter of Aphrodite. How about you?" I asked looking him back in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Guys, remember. A minimum of four complete sentences. A subject and a verb, please. :)
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 pm

ok
bic: Im Justin son of Apollo. i said looking away. where you from? I asked looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry.
"I'm from New York. My Dad owns a HUGE business." I smiled at him. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I live about a mile from here. lived here sense i was 5. before that I lived in Israel.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 pm

"Wow Israel! That sounds awesome!" I smiled. "I haven't been outside the states."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Its wonderful out of the states. theres cleaner air. better food. and you get to know and learn more things.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:02 pm

"I've Always wanted to go to Europe. Not one specific place just travel the continent." I smiled. My mind began to wonder off with images of Britain, and France and other beautiful country's.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:34 pm

I waved my hand in front of her face. Hello? anyone there? Why dont you ever go to Europe then?.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 pm

I came back to reality. "What? Oh I'm sorry. Daydreaming." I smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Why dont you ever try to go to Europe? you are 13 arent you?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:41 pm

"I just never thought about asking to go. Even if I did go my dad would send me by myself cause of his work." I sighed. I loved my dad but he worked too much.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 pm

atleast you had a parents. I mumbled with out a sarcastic way just a sad way. you should ask him anyways. tell him you need more family time well you still have a family. I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:50 pm

"What do you me-" I stopped myself. It clicked. I hugged him out of instinct. "I'm sorry." I pulled back. "Yea your right."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Family never last long. Enjoy it well you've got it. I said a liitle sadly. I picked up a little picture and showed it to her. This was my mom. oh hey I never got your name.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm pepper." I said. "Daughter of Aphrodite." I smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The secret area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret area   The secret area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret area
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next