Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:57 am

I walked in, and pulled out my sword, Serpentine. I sung it, and instantly cut off a dummy's head.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:00 am

I walked into the arena and saw Adam practicing his sword fighting. I had come there for training as well. We would need all the training we could get if we wanted to beat Kronos. I say Hey Adam how are you doing? I pull out my sword and slice the nearest dummies head clear off.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:03 am

I looked over as I stabbed Serpentine through the dummy's chest. "Good. You?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 am

Pretty good. Though I'm worried, what if someone here is a spy on us and everything I've done the River Styx thing me telling you the plan, what if they've been following everything we've been doing and reporting it back to Kronos? I ask him. turning towards him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:12 am

"Hm...we'll have to be careful," I said, cutting the dummy in half.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 am

I look down letting my sword drop to the ground. It seemed so pointless. What did us demigods stand a chance against titans? We would all die no matter if my plan worked or not and it would be my fault for getting everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:22 am

I looked at him. "Are you giving up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 am

I don't know Adam. I just realized what do we have against titans even if I bathed in the River Styx they'll crush us like a car crushing a piece of dust. I tell him tears coming to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:31 am

I got serious. "Alex, you made a plan worthy of Athena herself. We've got great fighters. We'll do fine." I said, looking straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 am

How can you be so sure though? I mean what if they already know about the plan from like what I said, a spy. Then they'll mobilize their forces and we'll all die because of me. I tell him
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 am

I shook my head. "Alex, you've got to believe in yourself. You control this plan. Edit it, reinforce it. We'll whoop those Titans. Kronos has nothing on us. Even if we lose, we've still got the people we love, and I'll do anything to keep them alive. Even if I have to give them my life." I said, clicking Serpentine into a pen again.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:46 am

You really think my plan will work? I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

"Of course." I said.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:57 am

Well, thanks. You know I was totally wrong about you before and I know you probably didn't mean it when you told me to go to hell when I was dead. You are nothing like your dad Adam. I'm sure Lily will love you forever. I tell him By the way we might be able to cancel their attack plans early you know? I can sence that Kronos is on a ship right now heading for New York. If we can intercept him and blow up his ship we may be able to stop this war before it even begins I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 am

I smiled. "Thanks, about the first two things. And your right, I can almost feel Kronos's dark aura." I said. "Also, do you know how to magically reinforce a sword?" I asked, looking at the scratches on Serpentine.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 am

I swung my sword, cutting another dummy's head off. I was slightly hoping Alex would come, so I could ask him something.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am

I was walking by the arena and I saw Adam there. I then remembered that he had asked me a question. Hey Adam about the question you asked me before? No I don't know how to magically enforce a sword. Do you? I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 am

"Partially." I said. "Look, I made this." I said. I pulled out a black jewelry box, and showed him the bracelet I made. It had Lily Kardon inscribed on the side. "I heard it was her birthday."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 am

I took the bracelet and found the button to activate it. It sprang out as a shield that said Lily Kardon on both sides and it had hearts on it. Wow he had really gone all out for her. It's wonderful. She'll absolutely love it. I tell him deactivating the shield and handing the bracelet back to him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 am

"Thanks." I said, smiling. "I got her a card too." I said. "It took forever to make this shield. I was up till 3:00 AM."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am

Dang! You really love her don't you? I ask him shocked that he had stayed up till 3:00 AM making the shield for her.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

I smiled. "Yeah, I really want this to work." I said, putting the bracelet back in the box.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am

Don't worry it will. I say. Suddenly a sharp pain hits me and I collapse on my knees. I hear a voice in my mind saying 'It is pointless to fight me. You will join my side in the end.' I struggle to say No... I won't...
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 am

I dropped down. "Alex, what's wrong?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 am

Suddenly the voice goes away and I look at Adam who seemed worried. I told him I don't know. All of a sudden a sharp pain had gone through me and I heard a voice telling me that it was pointless to fight and that I would join Kronos in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area   Training Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Area
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: