Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Help....Please.....(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PosiedonLover

Help....Please.....(open) Empty
PostSubject: Help....Please.....(open)   Help....Please.....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:28 pm

I was still wandering. After about two months I figured I would find somebody in these woods. I looked down at my arm and noticed it had swelled more. I really need to get some help for it. Good thing I got the bow and arrows or I would need help being buried. I still can't believe that Dad left me out here. It was kinda strange when the man who blamed me for my mom leaving, asked me to come on a camping trip with him. And of course, the first chance he got, he left me.
I had been so preoccupied in my thoughts that I didn't notice the entrance until I passed it. I had finally found a place where I could get some help. I smoothed my dress and made an attempt to run my fingers through my long hair. Then I walked in...
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Help....Please.....(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help....Please.....(open)   Help....Please.....(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 am

Gwen had been wandering around Half Blood Hill not sure what to do with her free time. She looked to the top of the hill and noticed a girl up there. She ran up to her. "Hi, my name's Gwen. Woah, what's wrong with your arm." Gwen blushed, not believing she had just said that. "Sorry, that just slipped out. Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

Help....Please.....(open)
Page 1 of 1