Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dodge-Ball :x

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Dodge-Ball :x Empty
PostSubject: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:22 am

I walk in,smiling.I heard there was gonna be dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:26 am

Anstince walked in, and sighed. Stupid, stupid...you just had to take the dare,huh? He looked around, in a pair of shorts, and a loose tank-top. He saw a kid, alot younger than he was, and a saw the gray eyes of Athena.

Eh, he must be half-nephew...

~ This is possible because Methis is Athena's mom, and that makes Andrew his nephew. xD
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:28 am

OOC:LOL!

BIC:I grab some soft balls made of cotton,with a soft leather covering.While I get it,I see a boy."Hi."I say."Are you here to play dodgeball?"I ask,my grey eyes taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:31 am

"Yeah," Anstice said, my silver-ish eyes narrowing. "Pardon to ask," He started, deciding to get out of the way. "Are you a son of Athena?"

He stood there, waiting for a reply from the gray-eyed boy.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:32 am

"Yes."I say."And,my name is Andrew Rotum."I say."Who are you the son of?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:34 am

"Metis," Anstice answered, raising my small glasses up which were slipping off nose. "Mother of Athena," He said.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:36 am

"So your my half-uncle?"I ask,walking back to the dodgeball boundries.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:38 am

Anstice thought for a second. "Yes, yes I am," He replied. He raised his glasses once again, and and sat the few books he carried on a bench. Eh...dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

"Well are we gonna play?"I ask,thinking wind...northwest,which would give the ball a slight upward boost,and it will pull to my right...so...when I throw it it has to be a left fisher curve ball I think in about 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:43 am

Anstice nodded. "Uh, yeah, let's play," He stuttered. He walked into the boundaries, and sighed. Oh gods, I may be smart, but sports is not my strong-suit. Let's hope I can jump and move quickly.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:46 am

I put 10 balls on the boundary line."3...2....1,go!"I yell,and I run forward,and take about 4 balls quikly,and I put 3 in a pile,and I have 1 in my hand.Lift,twirl,bottom,go...I think,then I start it.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:49 am

Anstice listened as he yelled, "Go!", and dashed forward, grabbing a ball. Here goes embarrassment. Oh gods, Anstice. Nice. Your going to get beat by a... He thought for second. Nine year old? He guessed.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:51 am

I then twirl from the process,I over throw it,and it zooms toward Anstice.The breath is knocked outta' me.NO,I HAVE TO EXERT 3/4 WATS TO DO IT!I think,panicing.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:54 am

He jumped right as the ball flew passed. He sighed, and wiped his forehead.

My turn.

Anstice flung the ball forward in a weak attempt to hit Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:55 am

The ball hits my head,not hard,of course,but then a tooth pops out of his mouth."I lost a tooth!"I yell.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:58 am

~ Aw, now I REALLY love this charrie. xD

Anstice ran forward and inspected Andrew. He looked at the tooth, and saw some blood coming from his mouth. "One second, buddy!" He said quickly. Anstice dug through his pocket, and pulled out a small first aid kit. Ah! Always good to keep these around.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:59 am

"I wonder what the tooth fairy will bring me!"I say.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:01 am

He laughed and ruffled his hair. "Yeah..." Anstice said, smiling at him. If there was one...
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:02 am

I fit my tooth in my pocket."Can we have a rematch?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:04 am

Anstice laughed. "Yeah, sure," He said.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:05 am

I place all the bals back,and I think:To dodge I exert pressure to the opposit leg,got it.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

Anstice walked back to his spot, and pushed up his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:08 am

"3...1!"I yell,and this time I got 7 balls.2 in hand.I throw them both at the same time in left,and right fish hooks.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:09 am

He lifted his arms up quick, and went back a bit as they pounded his body. "Eh..." He said, bringing them down, and fixing his glasses, which where now off one ear.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:11 am

I do not see they hit him,I just rush to the other balls,and I throw them rapidley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodge-Ball :x   Dodge-Ball :x I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodge-Ball :x
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next