Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sand, sun, and a volley ball.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

sand, sun, and a volley ball. Empty
PostSubject: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 pm

I walk onto the sand of the volley ball. the sand's so warm, the sky doesn't have a cloud one, and I have a volley ball. I look around for some people to play with but to no avail. "Yo, what up with the empty courts!" you'd figure that on a day like this you'd have to wait in line to play. "what the heck?!!!" I sit down feeling a bit disappointed, not that I couldn't play volley ball but that everyone was missing out on this beautiful day. I pull a book out of my pack and started reading. study It was a really good book on the front was a man, maybe twenty five, riding a bike down the highway. the name of the book was " the long way home". Here I am complaining about nobody laughing, playing, or having fun and I'm reading a book. oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

I walk onto the sand of the volleyball court and drop my big mesh bag of volleyballs. I glance at a boy whos reading and subtly roll my eyes. Why would anybody come to read a book at a volleyball court on such a pretty day ?
I quickly pull my hair up into a ponytail and then I grab a ball from my bag and practice serving
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

upon the first bounce of a volley ball I bookmark my book and look up. "Hi. I'm Chase. Pretty day isn't it?" It was good to know that somebody else was out here.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I smile and pull my ponytail tighter, " I'm Scarlett, Yeah it's such a nice day I don't know why no one else is here" I say smiling. I was glad that he was talking to me, it was boring without talking to someone, I knew I was a talkative person and I'd have to be careful not to get to obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:03 am

"I would ask if you wanted to play some volley ball ,but you can't play with just two people. By the way, who's you god parent? My Mom is Athena, My Dad is Ken Erigo, and my uncle is obnoxious Ares. Your dad isn't Ares is he?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:33 am

" No, My Mother Is Khione and my dad is well estranged we don't talk that often, I feel kinda bad that Ares is your uncle, Ares's children are a really annoying and rude, I like found that out the hard way " I say
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:15 pm

"There's an easy way? How come I didn't know that." I chuckle. "Khione huh, goddess of snow. What can you do? I know Zeus kids can fly and stuff, but what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:07 pm

" It's kinda boring, all I can do is make snow and Ice, its kinda dumb but it has it's advantages, its kinda fun to experiment with the snow and the best part is that It doesn't melt like regular old boring snow " I say
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

"Better than I can do. I just have above average memory and an overproduced cranium. Can yo freeze anything or are there restrictions, like a genie? I've never met a child of Khione."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:57 pm

" It depends my powers are limited in the summer because its hot and everything but in the Winter and early spring I can do a lot of things like freezing things, I'd rather be a child of Athena though " I say
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm

"No, you wouldn't. Athena kids don't pose a remote threat to anyone. We may be strategical but we aren't strong or fast.We're easy targets. And we HATE spiders."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 pm

" Uh Snow isn't exactly dangerous and I'd rather be smart and then make snow, but that's the only thing I hate about Athena Campers is that there scared of spiders, I think there cute but ugly " I say
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

"Who's cute? The spiders or the Athena kids?" I ask. "It's not often Athena kids get compliments. Unless you consider 'nerd' a compliment." I laugh. "Were do you sleep?" Realizing how wrong that came out I quickly correct myself. "No! I didn't mean that in weird way. It's, it's." I sigh. "You know there are two places of minor gods. Here cabin, and the basement. I was going to visit you some time."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:20 pm

" Both I guess but sometimes Athena Campers can be really annoying No offense , I sleep in The Hera Cabin and it's the worst cabin ever sometimes wish I had chosen to sleep in the basement " I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:38 pm

"No offense taken. I live with Athena campers. I know Athena kids can be annoying, I know I'm annoying." I smile a bit. Days like this would definitely release large amounts of endomorphisms ~don't know the word look it up~ "What's so bad about the Here Cabin? You'd figure the goddess of family would be welcoming."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:44 pm

" It's really uncomfortable there's no privacy and we're all mixed in, it's so ridiculous, Its pretty but it's not what I imagined, and your not annoying " I say looking embarrassed. I finger my bracelet absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:01 pm

"You don't think I'm annoying? I try very hard to be annoying." I smile again. "You don't really get privacy in any of the cabins. I guess it makes a difference when your related with the people in your cabin. I feel sorry for you. The only thing that keeps me going is my brothers and sisters. Without siblings, what keeps you going?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 pm

" Your not annoying , and even if you don't have privacy you still have a bond with your siblings and a sense of belonging, in the Hera cabin it's every man for themselves, I usually spend time out of the cabin " I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sand, sun, and a volley ball.   sand, sun, and a volley ball. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sand, sun, and a volley ball.
Page 1 of 1