Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Having a Ball with nature (Gale)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Having a Ball with nature (Gale) Empty
PostSubject: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:11 am

As Kim skipped rocks and laughed she remembered the old days. When she wouyld play by the river. She loved nature and life and never hated anything. Kim ooked around the Creek and saw someone coming. She waved and then picked up another rock and threw it in.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:19 am

Having a Ball with nature (Gale) Drew-Roy-and-Sarah-Carter-in-FALLING-SKIES-Episode-2.01-Worlds-Apart-2
Christopher Knight

Don’t you want to feel like a rebel?
A renegade on the run.
A real live wire in the cross fire ridin’ shotgun

I give the girl a few yards out a wave in return and watch her throw another pebble into the creek. Maybe it was time to have some fun. I stop the stone before it hits the water and then bring it back slowly. It was fun messing with people. I once tried to hid my godparent, but one person finds out and then so does the whole camp. I now just scared the wits out of people when I was in a bad mood. and I was in a bad mood. I went up to the old apartment to see if mom had returned yet. Instead of finding anything human, I found a dracane. Of course I slaughtered it. No one steals from me.

Don’t have any time here left to kill
Don’t want to go down like the settin’ sun
So let’s break out of this town like a renegade
Can’t wait another minute
I’m right here ready to run
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:24 am

"I'm Kim. You are," she asked. She threw another rock in the creek while waiting for his reply. She kicked her bag over and bent down to shut off her phone. She tried to skip a rock, but she could not. Kim walked to the boy, who wasn't that far away. She put out her hand as a gesture for a handshake. She smiled and nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:37 am

Having a Ball with nature (Gale) Drew-Roy-and-Sarah-Carter-in-FALLING-SKIES-Episode-2.01-Worlds-Apart-2
Christopher Knight

A renegade on the run.

"Chris,"I tell her flatly, shaking her hand. I was fascinated by her attempt to skip a rock. I knew that's what she was trying to do by the way her wrist was twisting. Now she had me wanting to skip one. I pick up a rock and bounce it across the small stretch of water. Only four skips... Not my best. Then I focus my attention to girl named Kim."It's all in the angle you skip it." I tell her trying to smile

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

"Kinda like this," she asked. She grabbed a rock that was next to her black converse. She picked up and it skipped six times. Impressive she thought. She walked around and sat on the sand. Kim was tempted to just jump in the water. She crossed her legs and looked at Chris. "So what you doing overhear," she said loud enough so he could hear her. She patted her hands on the sand.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:49 am

Christopher Knight

A renegade on the run.

I watch somewhat intently as she managed to skip the stone. Now I was wondering if she was faking not being able to do it. I think about it for a moment, before deciding that was the only option. I wasn't sure why until she crossed her legs and asked why I was here. Gods she was a flirt. She was definitely cute enough. After a few minutes I decide that I should probably answer her. "Just trying to get away. What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:54 am

"I don't know actually. Pretty impresive arm you got there," she said trying not to be too much of a flirt. That was KIm though. She smiled while looking at the creek. Kim tied her shoe than reached her blue purse.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:25 am

Christopher Knight

A renegade on the run.

I stare at her for a moment before skipping another rock. I only managed to equal skips. My mind must be somewhere else. "Thanks..."I reply. I was kind-of annoyed by presence. This was usually a safe spot, where I didn't have to worry about meeting anyone.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:30 am

Kim took a deep breath. "Want to sit," she said with a sly smile. She shrugged and pulled out a jacket. She was getting cold, although she was a daughter of Khione. She put her arms through the sweatdhirt. Kim looked at the boy and waited to see what hsi reply would be.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:44 am

Christopher Knight

A renegade on the run.

"Sure"I say before moving to a spot beside her. "Ok what do you not have in that bag?" I ask jokingly. But it did seem as if there was no bottom to it. Maybe she wasn't as big of a flirt as I thought. If she was real serious about it, she would've stated she was cold regardless of weither of not she had a jacket in her purse. Then I would feel bad that I didn't have a jacket and try to find another way to keep her warm.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:48 am

"A phone and a jacket and lip gloss. Its the bag that falls to the core of the earth. Are you cold," she asked him with a chuckle. She rubbed her arms."Khione," she said. Br.....she thought. Kim was hoping he didn't think she was a flirt, even though she was one.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Christopher Knight

A renegade on the run.

"Not in the least." "I reply. I had a high tolerance to cold for no real reason. She was seriously distracting me with everything she was doing. She was doing everything to perfectly to be conscious. It must just be her. It was annoying, but I knew she wasn't trying to, so I wasn't going to lose my head.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Kim checked her watch. "I have to go," she said. "Bye. Nice meeting you," she said. She grabbed her bag and ran away. "What the heck is wrong with me," she said. She ran on her cabin steps. she looked down at the ground, so you couldn't see her eyes. She started to tear up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Ben

I leaned up against a tree. I watched the entire thing unfold.I had armed my bow and it was ready. My arm twitched. Several thoughts flew in my head.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Why was he here. Oh shoot she forgot. "Exuse me,' she told him. She got up. "Hey I just met him. It soothing personal. I like both of you and i"m sorry," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ball with nature (Gale)   Having a Ball with nature (Gale) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a Ball with nature (Gale)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: