Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Song In Her Heart [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Song In Her Heart [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:04 am

A Song In Her Heart [Open] Tumblr_legbqfMCpS1qcqfcno1_500
╰☆╮ Andi ╰☆╮ Sinclair ╰☆╮
Daughter of Hecate
Andi stood at center stage, the lights off. The room was empty all that was there with her was a stood and her ipod. Sitting down upon the stool she unplugged the earbuds before turning up the volume. Just then the song La La, by The Cab came on. Andi then began to sing. "You know that you could be my favorite lullaby? .You get me higher. What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you? Do If I said it tonight? What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you? Cause you know I la, la, la, lied.... Like a symphony, like a symphony, like a symphony tonight...." Though as she sang, her eyes remained closed so she didn't notice that someone came in. All while she sang this song, there was one person she was thinking about.

Last edited by DollFaceღ on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:01 pm

A Song In Her Heart [Open] Dsfd

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer Sinclair walked into Amphitheater with her camera slung around her neck. A cigarette popped out of the corner of her mouth as she sauntered in wearing jeans and black t-shirt. Her hands were shoved in her pockets and her worn down black converse skidded against the ground. She looked up as that familiar voice began to sang. Palmer smiled.
Palmer made her way to a seat far in the back and at the top of the bleacher-like seats. Her fingerless-gloves clung to her hands as she clutched her camera. She blew smoke out of her mouth and threw the cigarette on the ground stepping on it and crushing it, Palmer put her camera up to her eye and narrowed in on her sister while she sang.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Daughter of Hecate
Andi's eyes opened when she smelled the scent of the cigarettes smoke waft it's way over to her. Not that she minded it, so there she went continuing on with her song. Her sister always had the habit of showing up when she was singing, it was something she loved to do. While she continued her song, Andi began to think about her first kiss, she never told her sister about it and maybe, just maybe she should. As the song faded to the end she stood up and walked over to her sister. Quietly she hugged her. "Hey there Palmer." Her lips curled into her normal teasing smile while she sat down beside her. Soon enough she would go back up there to sing once again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

A sly grin creeped upon Palmer's face. "That was cute," she said. "Been practicing I guess?" Palmer nudged her sister with her elbow. It wasn't like Palmer cared much about Andi singing, to be honest? Palmer never heard Andi sing in her entire life. The little time the two of them actually lived together was all Palmer knew. Being at camp for two whole years hasn't even changed that.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Daughter of Hecate
"Don't be such a downer Palmer." Andi couldn't help but tease her sister slightly. During their time in camp, her attitude and personality became only a little less rebellious. "We should probably start hanging out more... you know for the sake of being twins and all. And now I haven't been practicing." Her eyes sparkled with a small smile. Lifting her hand she yawned her fingertips which she had painted a deep shade of midnight blue, that seemed almost black. "So what have you been doing madame?" Since they never really talked, even when they did go to the same school for those few months she did know her twin loved photography.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer shrugged and kicked her feet up on the empty seats in front of them. "Oh, you know, the usual." she shrugged and looked at her sister. "Boys, photography, training, boys. You know me. This should be an easy test for you to take. Me on the other hand..." Her voice trailed off and she rolled her eyes. Palmer wasn't about to admit that she knew close to nothing about her sister. They barely had lived together, so, that was her own excuse for things.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Daughter of Hecate
She understood perfectly. Giving her sister another light hug, Andi stood once more then returned to the stage, her iPod now playing Endlessly as she sat her eyes closed while she began to sing once more. " Yeah, the ink may stain my skin, and my jeans may all be ripped. I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you...and there's no guarantee, that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly..." Andi had never gotten the chance to tell Darren that she had loved in return since she was forced to leave for camp. That moment when he spoke those four words and kissed her still remained with her. Darren... her first love, he had become the closest friend she had ever had when she was living with her grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Andi seemed to be in a trance while she sang. Palmer smiled. Andi always had the kind of determination and free spirit. It was nice to see her like this, or to see her at all actually. Not seeing your sister that much is kind of heart breaking. Especially when you live in the same cabin. Palmer rarely stayed the night in that cabin but that means almost nothing. They see each other every day but never really see each other. "Go Andi," Palmer whispered with a smile. She lit another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 pm

✕✕ Darren Alexander Xius ✕✕
A Song In Her Heart [Open] Tumblr_lcrtqeD0Aj1qewmr6o1_500

✕✕ But every hour slipping by
Screams that I have failed you ✕✕

Standing at the opening otherwise known as a door at the ampitheatre, Darren watched the two girls with an intense stare. Something was familiar about one of them, but he couldn't place his finger on exactly what. It was right there on the tip of his tounge, yet he couldn't grasp it between his teeth and spit it out. Who was this exquisite beauty who had captivated his wandering eye, making it stay still for a second? Who was she, that seemed so familiar to him? Who was she, who's kiss he could feel gently caressing his own lips? And then it hit him like a freight train. Andi. It was Andi. Andi, who had been his first friend in a strange place; Andi, who had been his first kiss in a dark time; Andi, who had been his first heartbreak. He knew he had to say something to her, but what? Taking a step forwards, he decided that it would be best to actually be standing somewhere closer to her.
"Andi Sinclair, is that you?" he asked her, his tone cautious. If this was her, then where did it leave them? Last time he'd checked, they had kissed. Kissed. But that was well over two years ago now.

✕✕Hello, hello, remember me?
I’m everything you can’t control ✕✕

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Daughter of Hecate
Andi could feel her voice catch when she heard her name. Her eyes slowly opened and she found her staring at Darren. It couldn't be, count it. But it seemed so, carefully she made her way off the stage to stand before him. "It's been a while Darren..." Her voice was barely over a whisper. Carefully she wrapped her arms around him in a long hug. They had a lot to talk about, the first being the kiss they had shared two years before. Which now as she stood there seemed to feel as if it happened only two days ago. Slowly she pulled away, staring into his deep chocolate colored gaze. The years had been good to him, and now Andi couldn't stop smiling. "We... have a lot to catch up on.... But first of all.... I really missed you." Andi's words came out as, she missed him, but she wanted them to say I love you too. But that would been to wait.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

'Andi's got a boyfriend?' Palmer thought her mouth hanging open so wide she almost dropped her cigarette out of her mouth. She leaned back in her seat at the top of the bleachers and simply watched the two from the other side of the lense on her camera. 'This has got to be good,' Palmer thought.
'I guess there is a lot of things I need to learn about Andi.' A sly smile creeped along Palmer's face as she watched from the shadows. The lack of light in the room was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Holding her loosely in his arms, Darren's expression was a mixture of shock and complete and pure ecstasy. She was here; she could be his. Andi actually remembered and missed him. Surely, this was a good sign?
"Andi. . . You have no idea how much I missed you! I thought you were freakin' dead!" Forgetting how she had ripped out his heart last time they kissed, he pulled her close, pressing his lips gently upon hers. "But yeah, we do need to catch up." he grinned, once they quickly broke apart. Darren had assumed that life would get better once he had come to camp, and he was correct; but it was much better than he could have imagined. Andi was back. His Andi.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Daughter of Hecate
Andi pressed her lips back against his lightly. She hadn't felt this happy in what felt like years. Eyes sparkling while she gazed up at him. "I hate that I had to leave like I did, I was forced to come to camp. One other thing. I love you too Darren. I wanted to tell you sooner but I couldn't." Her voice was a light whisper, only loud enough that only he could hear. Andi intertwined her fingers with his while they stood. She couldn't stop smiling up at her Darren. She never did find anyone she loved, like how she loved him and now that he was back, and her sister was in her life again. She didn't want it any other way. But even in this moment she watched her sister carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer quickly snapped a flashless picture of the two love birdies kiss. Of course she was going to go bug her sister, it's what big sisters do...although, Andi was older and taller and a whole lot smarter, but Palmer had her perks and she was about to use them. She stood up. "Oh, my gods! That is so cute!" Palmer squealed like she was twelve. She walked down from her seat and jumped to a stop right next to her sister. "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, Andi jeez. That should be on the top of things to tell your sister!" Palmer gave her sister a large smile as Palmer put her hands on her hips. She rolled her eyes and smiled at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Cheeks flushing a rosy pink, Darren dropped her hands at the arrival of the new girl. Eyes flicking to meet Andi's, he mouthed the word sister? silently, a mixture of confusted and curious. Andi had never mentioned a sister.
"Nice to meet you, Miss. I'm Darren, an old friend of Andi's." he introduced himself, taking hold of Andi's hand again. He didn't like the look of her sister. She seemed shifty, somehow. Not to be trusted. He didn't like people who couldn't be trusted; especially around Andi.

[[sorry for crappy post. Muse = ded.]]
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Daughter of Hecate
Andi looked up at him, her own cheeks flushed a shade a bit darker than his. Nodding she added twin sister to her response. "He's.... my boyfriend from two years ago. The one whom I dreaded leaving, when I was taken to camp..." Her voice trailed off as she leaned against Darren. Lightly she squeezed his hand. Andi decided that when they were alone, she would explain everything. Now then her attention went back to her sisters and she shot her a deadly glare.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:54 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer rolled her eyes. "I'm just joking, Andi, please." She waved her hand over her shoulder. "I was here first anyway so therebwas no way avoiding me with this." Palmer's smile turned soft. "Sorry. I'm Palmer, Andi's twin." she put out her hand to the boy who's name was Darren. "Hope you're taking care of my little sis." she winked at him. Of course, she was keeping her hands off, if he was Andi's guy, she'd respect that.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm

His frown relaxed into a smile as he shook Palmer's hand.
"Nice to meet you, Palmer. Of course I'm looking after you sister; she's my world." he turned his attention back to Andi, placing his arm over her shoulder, pulling her even closer to him. He liked having her close to him; she was warm and, to be frank, it just felt right. Leaning down slightly, he whispered a secret message into her ear. "Hey, fancy getting out of here soon? We could go somewhere. . . private." In all honesty, he didn't feel comfortable around her sister. Anyway, the things he wanted to do. . . well, they weren't really meant for the eyes of family members, if you know what I mean.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Daughter of Hecate
Andi found herself blushing once more while she leaned in closer to him. Her eyes sparkled while she looked at her sister for a moment. "Well, Palmer you know I adore you sis, but Darren and I must catch up. We'll go get coffee later promise." Andi's lips curled into a tease smile while she waited for Palmer to speak. She could feel butterflies in her stomach at the thought of spending time along with him. Memories of when they went swimming in a lake came flooding back to her. Slowly she took his hand, making her way towards the door while anticipating what Palmer's next snide remark would be.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:37 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer sighed and studdied Darren's face. She waved her finger at him. "I don't think you like me," she said rolling her eyes. "Not my problem though. You like my sister, I don't really care about the rest." Palmer turned to grab her bag. While she did she spoke. "You guys can go do your thing, make out, do whatever. I don't want to be around for that, thank you very much. I have my own places to be anyway. So ta-ta, adios, aloha! Peace!" and she walked out of the theater. While she walked out she thought to herself, a smile spread across her face, 'My sister has a boyfriend. Where has the time gone?'

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song In Her Heart [Open]   A Song In Her Heart [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Song In Her Heart [Open]
Page 1 of 1