Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Open the heart and Mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ducks-r-homicidal

Open the heart and Mind Empty
PostSubject: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 am

Adrian sighed and walked along the edge of the beach. It was way to hot for his liking. As a son of Khione, he preferred cold things. Like the freezing ocean. He took his shirt off and grabbed his surfboard and took of running into the ocean to surf
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

I walked onto the beach hoping for some peace from my cabin-mates. I liked them, no scratch that I loved them its just sometimes they argue over the stupidest things like whether an angle on a building is acute or not. Its stupid and they can go on for hours. The gentle sounds of waves on the beached tended to sooth me. I closed my eyes and layed down but then I heard a sound...
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:48 pm

"Ow! Ow! OW!" I shouted. See, I wasn't being exactly careful and I sort of fell one a rock that was pocking out of the water. I swam out of the waves and onto the beach and clutched by bleeding hand where the rock had hit. I wasn't getting any better since the weather was so hot, I couldn't heal very well. That was one of the many downfalls for having Khione for a mother. So I tore off part of my shirt that I had left on the beach and wrapped it around my hand and just sat there.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm

I saw a boy come out of the water with a surf board, he had an amazing body. I tried not to focus much on that when I saw he was bleeding. I ran over to him. Oh my gosh! You're bleeding really badly! Do you want me to get you nectar or ambrosia??
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 pm

"Ummm..." I didn't really know what to say. When a pretty girl runs up to me and asks to help me, I normally think its a dream. But if I was dreaming then this was an amazing dream. "I just fell, its no big deal." I tried to be really tough to impress her, but that doesn't work when you hands about to bleed to death. "I'm Adrian Frost, son of Khione." I smirked while STILL clutching my hand.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Really? No big deal? Sure. I'm going to run to my cabin and get some Ambrosia. By the way I'm Marella Sweeney daughter of Athena. I'm really freaking out because his hand was like the Niagara Falls of blood. Don't move! I run to cabin 6 as fast as I can. On my way I can't stop thinking of him even though I barely know who he is. I secretly hope he can't stop thinking of me.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:10 pm

As soon as Marella left I abandoned my tough guy image and started to scream. My hand hurt so much I thought Tartarus was better then this. I was definitely grateful for her getting the Ambrosia, but I wasn't going to show it. I don't think she would like a guy that cries and screams all the time, after all who would?
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm

I got back as soon as I could with a square of ambrosia and bandages. I gave him a piece of ambrosia to eat and started bandaging his hand carefully. Eat some of it and tell me if it still hurts. I can bring you to the infirmary or Apollo Cabin if it does, okay? Hopefully it worked, I crossed my fingers. I don't like seeing people get hurt in any way.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:19 pm

It still hurt, but it wasn't as bad. Before it felt like someone had set fire to my hand then had metal elephants stop on it, but now it just felt like an ostrich stepped on it. "Thanks, Marella." I smiled my award winning grin, "And since you helped me, how can I help you." I asked.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:25 pm

I sat back next to him practically malting from the smile he gave me. I don't really know. I don't have much problems yet. You just wanna talk about stuff. I was thinking about how I said I didn't have problems yet. Hopefully that would stay true.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm

"So what were you doing out here all on your own." I was actually curious. A pretty girl with HOPEFULLY no boyfriend was walking out on the beach all alone, it was just uncommon.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 pm

I just came to get away from the noise. When my brothers and sisters get in arguments there's no stopping them. And its kind of nice here. I like it. What are you doing here? He must have someone to be with.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"Well, I love to surf and the water," I started, "So I come to the beach." I leaned back against a rock that was near me. "I had grown up in the Alps in Italy, so I never really got to be near the water much." I confessed. "But I'm near the water now and I love it.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Thats awesome. I said. I'm kind of like you too. I grew up in the suburbs so nothing interesting was around me. I always wanted to go to the beach with my dad. I kept a beach sound maker in my room and I would go asleep to it. I thought back about how my dad got me it for my 7th birthday. Then I thought about how I ran away from him, I felt a pang of guilt.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm

"Trust me I can guarantee you my childhood was more boring." I sighed, but It was true. "I lived in this cabin in the middle of no where," I grimaced thinking about that house of tortures, "There was literally no one around us for hundreds of miles, it was just me and my dad." I sighed. I really, really hated my dad.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Why in the world would you be up in a cabin, in the middle of no where. That just sounds dumb. What if something happened, no one would know. That would be horrible. It really would be horrible. Adrian not being in this world. I'd hate that.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

"I don't know why it was in the middle of no where, my dad was insane!" I laughed, but it was true, "And for bad things happening, lots of bad thing happened, but I always made it through." I sighed then a smirk formed on my face, "Why, worried for me?"
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Ohh Adrian, you're on to me. From the first moment I saw you I was worried for you. I said it sarcastically but I really meant it. I didn't want him to that yet though. It got quiet and I started drawing circles in the sand.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:02 pm

"I knew I was irresistible." I laughed, but was a little upset she didn't worry. Then I thought about it some more and remembered how she got the nectar and ambrosia for me, but she was just being nice... Right?
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 am

You're very sure of yourself. Aren't you? That can be good for you though. So, have you been a life - long camper?? In December I'll have been here for a year. Marella focused on the crash of the waves and the squawk of the seagulls so the memories wouldn't come back to her.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:58 am

I squirmed uncomfortably thinking about my years at camp and what came before. "Sorta, I'v been here since I was 9 so I've been here for 6 years."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Remember to post at least four sentences in each post! Dialogue counts but do try and have 4 sentences of description and post and then dialogue mixed in there!
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Maximilian wrote:
Remember to post at least four sentences in each post! Dialogue counts but do try and have 4 sentences of description and post and then dialogue mixed in there!

OCC - Sorry!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Adrian kind of flinched when I brought the subject of being a life-long camper up. I thought about how hard it must have been for him to leave his dad and come here. And he was just 9. I left when I was twelve and that was probably the hardest thing I've done. Wow, so you've probably learned a lot then. It was so interesting learning about Adrian, I could talk to him all day, past curfew, even past that. I could listen to him forever.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:31 pm

"Yeah, I geuss you could say that," I shrugged, "But it gets kind of boring after a while." It was true, after the 4th year of being here I became a great swordsman. But then I didn't really have much to do besides practice and surf. I tried to sneak out of camp once or twice, but I failed each time. But I would rather be at camp then with my dad. "But what about you, do you like camp so far?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open the heart and Mind   Open the heart and Mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open the heart and Mind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next