Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheeran's Army

Sheeran's Army

My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS} Empty
PostSubject: My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS}   My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

"...And they say she's in the Class A-Team, stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18..."

My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS} Ariel winter1

Arielle Cameron Dawkins
Dionysus

| ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ |

"'Cause it's dark in the cold December, but I got you to keep me warm..." Ed Sheeran rang out in Arielle's ears as she sat on the edge of the lake, her feet dangling in freely, her earbuds in her small ears. The sun was about to set, and the sky was lit up in purples, reds, oranges, and blues. It was a very nice evening, one where Ari would be glad to get up and not hole up on her bunk. The only other times she would get up is when she was required to eat or train. She was a socially awkward misfit, and many people would not like to associate with her. But, she liked the alone time. She didn't mind.

So there Ari was, just sitting there, listening to Sheeran, not caring about anything around her. It was rare to see her like this- actually happy being alone. She dipped her finger into the water and swirled it around a bit absentmindedly. "And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now..." she sang softly along with the music. She really had a nice voice, nobody recgonized it though. Again, she holes up in her cabin all day. Even though her earbuds were in, she could faintly make out someone's footsteps.

"...But lately her face seems slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries, and they scream..."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS}   My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Tyler Maximillian Skyes,

Tyler didn't like to be alone. Not at all. It was. It was a fear of his. Maybe this is why he was crapping himself right now as he walked with pace through the thick lining trees, heading back towards where the mess hall was. It would he luch soon, which meant that Tyler would be around many of the other Demigod's that occupied the Hermes cabin along with him. He knew then thqt he would be fine, but now he was beconing moody with his solitarity.
With his Dr. Dre earbuds in his ears, his camp shirt and baggy pants on, Tyler had attempted to make himself as calm as possible. The music coming from his iPod also helped him into his more comforted zone; Trust Issues by Drake.
As the trees of the woodland started to thin out, Tyler stepped onto the pebbles of the lake shore, his expression started to brighten when he caught sight of a girl by the water. He didn't know who she was, and didn't care that he hadn't met her before; Tyler just didn't want to be at alone anymore. He was a misfit, and was know for it; MSFTS. Just because he was a misfit, didn't mean that he didn't like to meet new people and hang out with them.
Jumping down to take a seat next to the girl, Tyler pulled out one of his earbuds to grin at the girl. "Hey, you're a really good singer."

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat
Back to top Go down
Sheeran's Army

Sheeran's Army

PostSubject: Re: My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS}   My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 pm

"...And they say she's in the Class A-Team, stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18..."

My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS} Ariel winter1

Arielle Cameron Dawkins
Dionysus

Startled, Ari turned around to see a guy there. "Oh!" she exclaimed, taken a bit aback at the sudden arrival. Listening to him, she started to blush. "T...thank you," she said with a small smile, her cheeks reddening a bit. She put a strand of her wavy, light brown hair out of her face and behind her ear. "I don't really sing that much, but I appreciate the compliment." Arielle finally decided to look up at the boy, and she gave a full smile. She didn't regconize him, but she still wanted to be nice and friendly- as difficult that may be, giving off a 'warm' impression when, really, she was a solitary freak. But maybe she just needed a friend?

"...But lately her face seems slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries, and they scream..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS}   My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner. {MSFTS}
Page 1 of 1