Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tabitha Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Tabitha Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Tabitha Warrior   Tabitha Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Name: Tabitha "Tabby" Warrior
Age/Birthday: 12, May 1st
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Derek Warrior
Years in Camp: None
Brief History: Tabitha always spent most of her time reading. When she wasn't reading, she was often writing her own stories. She always had a fondness for fantasy. She used to spend long hours exploring, too. Her catcphrase was "I can handle anything!".
Physical Appearance: Tabitha has long brown hair and green eyes. She usually wears her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt with jeans and sneakers, but sometimes she wears high heels. Her hair is usually in a ponytail. She wears a black lace necklace with a cat bell instead of a charm.
Personality: Tabitha has always hated her name. She would rather be called Tabby, and when someone calls her Tabitha, she gets mad. She often starts yelling at people to call her Tabby, and if they don't she'll get revenge. She's always had a soft spot for cats.
Fatal Flaw: Personal loyalty
Pets: A silver tabby called Sylvia, a brown tabby called Cocoa, a ginger cat named Ginger, an orange tabby called Spirit because she has a twisted leg
Talents: Reading, spelling, strategy, fighting
Weapons: Pine-hilted Celestial bronze sword
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Tabitha Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha Warrior   Tabitha Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Looks good! Maybe add a few more details about her personality though?
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Tabitha Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha Warrior   Tabitha Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 pm

It took me a half hour to think up what was on there already, actually...(any more and I might snap. As in, SNAP a candy bar and then eat it. No, I mean really ticked.)
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Tabitha Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha Warrior   Tabitha Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Sorry, but I think she needs just a few more details... I can help you think of some more if you like? :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tabitha Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha Warrior   Tabitha Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tabitha Warrior
Page 1 of 1