Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not that I don't mind being a nymph... (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Piper*

*Piper*

Not that I don't mind being a nymph... (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Not that I don't mind being a nymph... (open)    Not that I don't mind being a nymph... (open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I walked through the trees and leaves. Tears were forming in my eyes. I didn't want to be a nymph! Guys don't like nymphs! even though it was perfectly reasonable. We were just like humans except I could turn into a star.
Nobody ever stopped to talk to me, nobody invited me on quests. I felt useless and alone. I had been this way all my life. Ever since I was at camp I watched the campers have fun, return from quests, go swimming.
I wanted that! and right now I felt useless.
"Maybe someday some boy will like me for who I am..." I whispered then sat down by the lake and sighed.
Back to top Go down

Not that I don't mind being a nymph... (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: