Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Song-Making (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Song-Making (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Song-Making (OPEN)   Song-Making (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Song-Making (OPEN) Danim
*DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE*

Daughter of Apollo

Dani smiled and picked up her guitar. It was morning, about seven. She had a few minutes before breakfast and decided to go out and write a song. Dani had done this but a few times before, and found no luck. Her muse always seemed to be far off whenever she remembered to write to down. This time, she would be prepared. Dani brought staff paper, a pen, and her guitar. She wore checkered blue shirt, some bleached skinny jeans, Nike tennis shoes, and her sun necklace. Dani set her hair in a braid, running down for the right side of her face.

She skipped over to the Amphitheater and sat down on the stage, legs criss-crossed. Dani strummed a few notes, just to warm up. "Okay, what am I going to write about?" she thought to herself. Love. Sure, why not? Dani thought about all the things she could think about, love. She nodded, and began to hum/sing her little melody. "One rainy day, I met you. You you you." Dani said. She stopped, and scratched those lyrics. "Once upon a time, there was a girl." Dani sung, stopping then nodding. She kept strumming, and thinking of lyrics.

http://www.polyvore.com/danis_wardrobe/set?id=45226657
Back to top Go down
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

Song-Making (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song-Making (OPEN)   Song-Making (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Early in the morning, right before breakfast, I was lacing up my sneakers to head out. I had no interest in seeing my cabinmates wake up and realize that the black sheep--me--was already awake. They didn't like me too much, except for the girl in the bunk on top of mine. She was my defender from the bullies. I had absolutely no interest in seeing the Aphrodite campers at breakfast. Those kids were HORRIFIED by my presence. I had trouble finding out why in my first year here, but then I looked in a mirror. Someone needs to tell those people to not judge a book (or PERSON) by its cover. I tiptoed across the cabin and gently opened and shut the door as I left. I heard music softly making its way through the trees. It sounded like it was coming from the amphitheater. And it was BEAUTIFUL. I raced through the long grass to the amphitheater, finding a girl playing her guitar. I watched from a distance. Must be an Apollo girl, I thought gratefully. Those kids weren't mean to me. At least, most of them weren't. BTW, here's Rose's description: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7775-autumnmufinz-s-characters
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Song-Making (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song-Making (OPEN)   Song-Making (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 am

* DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE *
Daughter of Apollo

Dani looked up from her music, with a pencil in her mouth. You see, carrying a guitar and a pencil at the same time was hard, so she used her mouth. Her brown eyes saw another girl, watching her from a distance. "Good Morning!" Dani called, waving to the girl. She liked making new friends, since she had quite a few, and this girl looked like she needed a friend. Dani smiled at the girl, and beckoned for her to come over and sit.

After doing that, Dani looked back at her music. Again, her muse had left her. She didn't like any of the beginning lyrics she was making. Maybe the girl could help her with the song! Dani's eyes looked up, hoping to see the girl making her way over to the stage.
Back to top Go down
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

Song-Making (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song-Making (OPEN)   Song-Making (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Shocked that the singing girl wanted me to sit next to her, I started to make my way down the steps to the stage below. "Good morning," I responded politely. I plopped down next to her. "I'm Rose. What're you doing?" I introduced/asked. I looked at her pretty guitar, then at the pencil in her mouth, and finally glanced down at the piece of paper in front of her. It had writing on it, written in English. The letters looked like Gibberish. Pretending I could read it, I commented, "Looks...interesting."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Song-Making (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song-Making (OPEN)   Song-Making (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 am

* DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE *
Daughter of Apollo

Dani smiled at the girl, and her compliment. "Thank you.. I think." she said, shaking off her last phrase. "You see, I woke up and wanted to go write a song, but now I have no inspiration." Dani explained with a sigh. She really did want to write a song, one little song, but she also wanted it to be very well written. Dani forgot, she hadn't introduced herself to the girl! "Oh, I'm Dani, by the way, daughter of Apollo." she said with a smile.

*I'm so sorry for the wait! *
Back to top Go down
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

Song-Making (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song-Making (OPEN)   Song-Making (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:33 am

"I'm a daughter of Athena," I said. "Just so you know, don't go asking me to help you write that song. I'm not that poetic." It was true. Most of the Apollo kids were really critical about a poem I wrote for school once, and had it in my backpack when I first came here. When I finished reading it to them to see what they thought, some people were cowering under their pillow whimpering, "Make it stop, make it stop..." I stopped asking the Apollo kids for help after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song-Making (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song-Making (OPEN)   Song-Making (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song-Making (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: