Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]  Empty
PostSubject: sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]    sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:49 pm

ooc;// i'm just kind of throwing together a fun little event that Kat and I planned in the chatbox. everyone is allowed to post. :D

Somewhat far away from the water sits several campfires with flames licking up through the air. Around the fire are tables with sticks and bags of marshmallows, crackers, and chocolates. Near the tables sit coolers filled with soda. However, it appears that you have to bring your own chair and blanket. On the beach there appears to be a few kids there already. It seems as though they're children of Apollo, all carrying guitars. For the first time in a long time, things around camp are beginning to calm down since the battle.

Last edited by ✝ golf wang ✝ on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]    sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:28 pm

sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]  Danirx

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani had her guitar slung lazily over her shoulder, and a fold up chair under her left armpit. She watched as a campfire came into view, it's flames circling up, lighting the faces of campers. The daughter of Apollo's hair was in a ponytail, with parts of her hair out, leaving little strands to outline her face. A smile was playing on her lips, seeing everyone gathered together and calm again. It had been so long, or at least it seemed like it, since everyone was this... calm.

She felt the sand slide as she stepped along the beach, her moccasins obviously weren't made for beaches. Dani ignored that though, because she was too focused on getting to talk with everyone at the party. She wore a large grey sweater and leggings. She felt way to lazy to look any better today, and she hoped people weren't going all out for some little get together.

Dani set up her lawn chair next to some of her siblings, greeting them with her characteristic grin, hoping to make them more at ease. That was the whole point of this, right? She grabbed her guitar pick and strummed a few chords, her siblings doing the same. It wasn't like they would be doing all out, loud music. Calming country lullabies sounded better at this point in time. Seeing another person coming along the path, she waved at them.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]    sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Beth had heard about a small get together., at the beach and had decided to go. She wore a sky blue sweatshirt, and a ripped pair of blue jeans. She brought a green towel, and headed off. She saw a fire and a grouping campers, and headed towards them. She saw a girl wave at her and waved back at her. She set her towel in the sand, and swayed to and fro to the music happy, and calmer than she had been happy something good was happening since after the battle. Beth had heard somewhere that a subtle green, could calm someone, and remembered a spell that changed the color of fire. She muttered the incantation, and watched the fire turn tree, and smiled at her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]    sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sing a song of campfire songs [ open to everyone because it's a party, duh! ]
Page 1 of 1