Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) Empty
PostSubject: underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny)   underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 am

underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) Tumblr_mdebdyXjND1ra0u9jo2_r1_500

TOPHER WINCHELL, SON OF THAUMAS
idk how many words ; outfit coming soon

accidentally deleted it oops

Last edited by Diggy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny)   underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 am

Belle opened the wooden doors to the big house, a chilly wind washing over her. She pulled her scarf closer around her neck, and nodded in a silent goodbye to the other cabin leaders leaving the meeting they had been in only moments ago. she stood for a moment, looking out at the dazzling camp, pegasi flying above their heads, the last couple snowballs being thrown before the February air melted the snow. It was all good, and peaceful. A shadow crossed her path as one of the cabin leaders moved past her to go to his cabin. What little smile Belle presented because of the weather was now replaced with a scowl. She wouldn't say she hated him, but out of all he was her least favorite.

Belle seized hold of the stair rail and descended the steps from the big house. She sniffed the air. It was cold and crisp but not at all snowy and she decided that taking a walk, maybe outside the camp, wouldn't be such a bad idea. She knew she was a cabin leader and was supposed to set an example but even she had to have some fun once in a while. The only thing was, she had been either really busy or really isolated and she wouldn't mind some company. She then thought who she could possibly take on a walk with her. Thayer was out of the question, no way in hades would she go back and ask him. She then considered taking a sibling, possibly Olivia. Olivia was really kind to her and all, but her mental stability was sort of delicate... she wouldn't want to freak her out by bringing her to downtown New York. So who?

She didn't yet know it, but her question was answered almost immediately. At first, she thought she heard a faint calling of her name and she glanced back over to the big house and raised an eyebrow. but no, the sound wasn't coming from there. Spinning around, hair whipping over her shoulder and her scarf loosening, she came face to face with a boy, sea blue eyes and short messy brown hair. A real grin spread across her face, her eyes twinkling. 'Topher!" She exclaimed, frantically straightening up and tucking some hair behind her ear that was being disturbed by the wind. aren't you a sight for sore eyes. I've been meaning to find you, really," she explained pathetically. He probably thought she ditched him right after the dance just so she could use him as a date. This thought pained belle, as she would never use topher like that, but would he believe her? 'I have, but I've been really really busy, see..." she continued, motioning towards the big house hoping it would have significance. Finally, the thought dawned on her. she could ask Top her to take a walk with her. She cleared her throat. "I mean, I'm free now, though and I was just on my way..." she paused. "I mean, would you like to take a walk with me? Outside of camp? I know we're not supposed to go out of bounds," she looked around quickly before continuing. Her heat thumped. This was harder than she thought. "but still, I don't think we will get caught. You want to come?" She asked, finally. He didn't seem like he would tattle, and stemmed ate the fun loving type but one could never be too sure.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny)   underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 am

underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) Tumblr_mdebdyXjND1ra0u9jo2_r1_500

TOPHER WINCHELL, SON OF THAUMAS
idk how many words ; outfit coming soon

Topher's smile widened when Belle espoused the same enthusiasm as he did. The last time they have seen each other, she didn't seem as open nor friendly as she appeared to be now, which wasn't exactly bad, in his opinion. He was taken aback when she claimed to want to find him. He didn't understand her tone of voice, why she seemed so down.

Nodding slowly, he cleared his throat. "Yeah. Sounds good." Perhaps Marina wouldn't mind if he skipped her birthday this year. After all, she was constantly nagging him about befriending a pretty girl. Maybe he would make an exception too about his sneaking out of rule camp. Belle was a cabin leader anyway. She knew what she was doing… hopefully. "I'm up for it." he smiled, nodding in the direction of Thalia's pine.

"So, where exactly are we going?" wondered Topher as they walked towards the tree. He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jean, wishing that he would've taken his mother's advice and bought a cellphone for him at camp. He knew that gadgets weren't suggested for demigods, but still, some demigods possessed iPhones and iPods, sometimes even notebook laptops. How they were able to sneak it into camp was still a mystery to Topher. He had a strong feeling that something bad would happen if he tried to bring any of them. Topher usually had the worst of luck. But as glanced at the corner of his eye to look at Belle, his new friend, he was starting to consider his luck.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny)   underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Belle followed. Belle thought they could go to the aquarium, since he had to deal with her and snow last time. This was a good idea. Belle looked around before stepped across the camp border. "Come on," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny)   underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song (brenny)
Page 1 of 1