Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) Empty
PostSubject: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:54 pm

The Apollo boy and I began to trudge the girl who blacked out at the campfire to the infirmary. My ankle gave just as we arrived at the infirmary. I collapse on the ground, trying not to cry. I try to pull myself back up but it's not working to well. I can't let the Apollo boy know that, though. So I grab the girls arm again and try to keep going. I look over at the Apollo boy. I know my eyes have turned black already from the pain but I can't help it. We don't have much time until I pass out. I have to get this girl help first. "Come on. Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:07 pm

The girl fell as if she tripped. After she got back up she told me to hurry. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She looked like she was in pain, being an Apollo kid, I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:21 pm

" I am fine." Panic surfaced in my voice as my eyesight blurred. I was about to black out . My eyes were now flickering between soot black and white because I was panicing. " We really need to hurry. Come on." I took another step and tear poured down my face. I didn't pay the any attention. I didn't even flinch. My whole leg was on fire now. I pulled ahead. My eyes flickered again. Now they were turning blue because I was crying, black because I was in pain, and white because I was panicing. It started to rain like it always does when I cry. I still did not flinch. I kept trying to get to that door. This girl needed help.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:29 pm

The girl was definitely in pain. I could feel it. Her eyes kept changing color. We were almost to the door. It started raining and a couple tears fell from her eyes. "You're not okay. Hang in there for a couple more minutes, we're almost to the door." I didn't really know what to do. I couldn't carry this girl by myself, but the other girl I was carrying her with was injured somehow. Her eyes kept flickering. It was sorta freaking me out. "We can do it. We're almost there." Only a couple more feet to the door. Relief began to wash over me. We were going to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:40 pm

"Hay Blake, Im back. Can we go wressal or is tha wimp to precious to leave," I joked. I burst out laughing but no one else did so I stoped laughing." Hay, arnt I funny," I burst out laughing
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:45 pm

The boy kept saying we will make it. I didn't know if we would. I could tell my eyes were freaking him out. I took out a pair of sunglasses with my free hand and put them on. "There." The Ares boy had joined us. He called me a whimp and that hurt worse than my leg. "Go, Apollo boy. I will get her there." I kept going. I had reached the door now. I pushed it open and screamed in agony as I fainted and we both hit the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:07 pm

-- Elyse, my sister, is going shopping for several with our aunt. Sorry, she might be back later, but she's not sure.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:15 pm

~Ok thats fine. Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:06 am

I was worried about the girl. It had been an hour and the girl still hadn't woken up. I had wrapped up the other girl's ankle and she had gone back to the lake. Now I was tending to the other girl. Her back seemed to be broken or something, I couldn't really tell until she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:03 pm

I came back to check on the girl. I am sure the Apollo boy had it under control. But still I wanted to make sure. Plus, I wanted to see the boy too. He was very kind.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:53 pm

I was looking intently at the hurt girl and I turned to see the girl who had helped me carry her standing behind me, and Ethan at the door of the infirmary. "Hi," I Spoke to the girl, "I never got your name. I'm Blake, sonof Apollo, as you already know." I was sort of nervous. This girl was cute and sweet and headstrong, a combination I liked. I'd never liked any girl before or had a girlfriend, so this was new for me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:15 pm

"Hiya, Blake", I smiled down at him,"I am Thalia, daughter of whoever. I don't know who my father is." I looked down sadly but then put on a fake smile. " I wanted to thank you for helping me with the girl", I blushed and looked down, "and my ankle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:19 pm

I knew that they liked each other now but for some reson I felt mad on the inside. I did not know why since I thought that I did not like her, maybe on the inside I liked her. I thought that was wierd since I had not ever had a girlfriend but I desided to be extra kind."You seem to have it under control Blake, and Thalia," I saidin my kindest way which I thought was bad since I was a son of Ares, "I never asked,how long have you been at camp, I haven't seen you in my 4 years I have been here besides for last time. "

I hoped that I was not blushing. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:47 am

The girl spoke and I loved her voice. It was sweet. She blushed and looked down, did she like me too? Ethan spoke at the door and asked Thalia how long she'd been at camp. I was wondering the same thing. I turned to her again.

I awoke to a painful consiousness and saw several other people in the room. A pretty girl and the two boys who'd I eavesdropped on at the barbeque. I wondered how long I'd been out. My throat was cracked and dry. "Umm, Hi," I croaked.

I heard a quiet voice from behind me and turned to see that the unconsious girl had returned to consiousness. I knelt by her and gave her a bit of nectar. She cracked a smile. I began to question her about how she felt and where it hurt, and etc.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:24 pm

I turned to Ethan and smiled. He was being nice. Wow. "I am a new arrival." I then heard a soft voice and turned to see Blake talking to the now conscience girl. I quickly knelt beside Blake and smoothed down the girl's hair. I talked to her soothingly to make her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:35 pm

I felt soothed by the girl's voice. It was soft and beautiful. The Apollo boy said I had sprained my back really bad and would be on bedrest for at least 3 weeks, probably a month. I slowly fell asleep again.

Unfortunately for the girl, she would be out for probably a month. After she fell asleep to the sound of Tjalia's voice, that I wish I could hear forever. I spoke to Thalia again, "Hey, I think I'll go back to the barbeque now. Whoever is supposed to be on duty here will watch the girl. You wanna come with?" I really hoped she would say yes, and wasn't going out with some other boy. Especially not Ethan, that would be torture.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:21 pm

I watched the girl go to sleep. Blake turned to me and asked if I wanted to go to the barbecue. I smiled and nodded. I turned to Ethan. It wouldn't be right to leave him out. "Hey, Ethan. You wanna come too?" I smile at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:41 pm

"You bet I want to come, there is nothing to do here," I said. I thought she might like me but no telling. Laughing

Blake and I don't know you like someone else.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:56 pm

OOC: Do you want me to tell them?

I smile. "Well then. Come on, Boys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Maybe soon. Want to move back to the Barbecue.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:17 pm

~Yeah.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:21 pm

We went to the barbecue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)   The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The girl who blacked out at the campfire...(open)
Page 1 of 1