Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"What should I wear?" (Open to all)

Go down 
+2
Imani
Cloudy: Goddess of Clouds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

"What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Chris stopped laughing wiping the tears from his eyes. He looked at her again, gave out one last laugh before brushing his hair back out of his eyes.
"Thats a cool power." He grinned.
"Can you do anything? Like make me appear only in my underwear or something?" He wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:39 pm

"Do you wanna appear in your underwear?" I asked with a smirk.

The idea seemed awkward. But at the same time, it would be pretty hilarious.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

"Uh no way! I was just wondering aloud." He waved his hands in the air franticly.
"Any way, you wouldn't be able to handle my sexiness. It would burn you eyesockets out." He grinned.
Some of Chris' brothers and sisters got on his last nerve but then there were a few that you actually had fun with.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Percabeth, watch it, you're getting a lot bit Mary-sueish.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 pm

First of all, THanks for telling me. I would've gone on and on with out realizing my mistake. But, no disrespct intended, but I got your PM. I know that she's getting mary-sue ish. I'll stop. You don't need to tell me over and over again.

Secondly, You can call me cherry.

Third of all, Nutella is awesome.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 am

Who or what in Gods name is Mary-sueish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Calista sighed and smiled "Thanks sis" she loved being able to call her cabin mates sisters, and brothers. It felt like she wasn't alone. Her stupid addiction to mirrors was shared by others, at least. She experimented again with looks. "I wish I could wear this sorta stuff to quests, or evn GO on a quest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What should I wear?" (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2