Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] Empty
PostSubject: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:36 am

After Lexi had rushed out of the room, Torin had been confused. He'd had an anxiety attack, and, once again, was afraid she wouldn't return. He blamed the costume. The stupid costume that he couldn't hide his hatred of. And the disapproval had made her uninterested. Made her leave him. He was afraid it was for good this time. So he did what any chivalrous man who valued his relationship would do. He sucked it up and put on the stupid vest, hat and mask. It had been a loose fit, surprisingly, but he still felt uncomfortable in it. He'd left a note on his bed for Lexi. It was a yellow post-it note that read, 'I'm sorry. Have fun at the ball, okay?' With his signature at the bottom.

Now he was standing under colorful lights, his eardrums ringing from the blasting music. He was leaning against a table, tapping it with his fingers while everyone else danced or talked to their significant other. He had a drink in one hand, and would lift his mask just slightly to reveal his mouth and sipped it every now and again, trying not to stab the cup with his beak. He scanned the room, but there was no sign of Lexi. He let out a sigh and began to zone out.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:47 pm

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] 7b5d01-1183238924

I lay down on my bed, and soughed, staring up at the ceiling. I now had purple highlights jutting down my straight hair. It was tired back in a ponytail and it was shorter than before. I felt so bad for storming out of Torin's cabin, and I knew how fragile he was.

I stood up, and gathered courage. Finally, I tromped across the courtyard. It was dark now, and the sun had already disappeared behind the mountains. The cool night breeze made me a little more comfortable, as I found the Hera cabin in the glow of the moonlight.

I knocked on the door softly. I heard no reply, not even a shuffle of feet or a muffled sob. I knocked a bit louder. Nothing. I slowly turned the knob and entered the house. My footsteps echoed on the cold floor. It still seemed shiny even at night. I went into Torin's room. He was not even there. I looked around for some sign on his disappearance and found a quickly sketched note.

I read it over three times before I could recognize the words. Stupid dyslexia. He had gone to the ball without me, and he wore the costume? I folded up the note and stuck it in my pocket, putting on some stupid cape then dashing off to the ball.

The first thing that hit me as I entered the room was the light and the amount of people. It seemed impossible for it to be lighter than the Hera or Zeus cabin, but it was. I looked around, and didn't see any sign of Torin. Even if he was there, everyone was wearing masks or makeup. I couldn't make out anyone.

I sighed, leaning against a wall. I felt like such a loser. An Aphrodite kid that had the nerve to show up for a ball completely alone. I ran a brush through my hair due to boredom. I let it down, than began to brush it again, slowly moving around the people, my eyes scanning every face for recognition of Torin.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Torin rolled up the sleeve of the white dress shirt he was wearing to sneak a peak at his watch. It seemed to be getting late. He rolled his head back and let out a soft groan, muttering under his breath about how terrible hid idea had been. She probably wouldn't even show up. When he picked his head up again, he saw a girl with the same body shape as Lexi. Same height and looked the same weight. Same straight blonde hair--but with purple highlights. Crap, was it her? He couldn't tell. The costume looked similar but...How awkward would it be to mistake someone else for your girlfriend? He stood where he was and kept looking at her, trying to figure out who it was.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 pm

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] 7b5d01-1183238924

My eyes finally settled on someone by the punch bowl. I walked up to them, trying to make my way by the huge crowd as people danced and laughed.

"Hey," I greeted, not bothering with formalities and such. "Have you seen a guy named Torin around here?" I asked. "He's pretty tall, cute, and has an awesome body," I chuckled. I didn't mind telling this stranger that, seeing as I probably wouldn't see him again.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 pm

A girl had approached and asked for him, the same girl who he thought looked very similar to Lexi. "I might have." He shrugged. "But it depends... Are you mad at him?" He leaned against the table and cocked his head slightly. He shows affection, she shakes it off. She shows affection, he shakes it off, she runs away. Girls. They were never happy, were they? "Because I heard his girlfriend ran out of the cabin...And he doesn't know why."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:26 pm

I glared at the stranger. It was none of his business what happened between me and Torin.

"Look. I'm not mad at him, k? Now I suggest you take your nose out of our business," I told him. I didn't want to be mean. But seriously, I really wanted to see my Torin. "And if you won't show me where he is I can go find someone else," I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Torin blinked behind his mask and sighed. She couldn't recognize his voice, apparently. "Lexi... I want to know why you left.... A-and why you jerked away when I touched noses with you. I... I hadn't even kissed you yet, but then... I don't know... You get upset when I retreat...A-and I only do it because you seem to." His gloomy gaze fell on the polished black shoes that went along with the dumb costume he had worn for her. "I just... I can't tell what pace you want to go..." He was glad that she liked him, because she seemed have a fiery temper with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm

My mouth fell open as I realized in horror that this WAS Torin. I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Oh gods," I muttered. I really had upset him. I didn't even mean to, and I didn't even know why I had jerked back. "I-I'm sooo sorry, Torin. I don't even know why I did it. I guess I was being dumb," I said quickly. I felt so bad. I hung my head, staring down at his shoes. "I'm sorry," I repeated, barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Torin came to a realization, a strange epiphany that actually hurt his heart when he found out. His shoulders dropped, and his eyes grew glossy. "And... you lied. When you ran out... You lied." His voice cracked on the last word. Was there relationship ever going to work? They seemed unable to trust each other. He sucked in a long breath, then exhaled through your nose. Then he repeated a question that he had said during another dark time in their relationship, when he had been an emotional mess on the bed and she had come into Hera's cabin. His voice was small and unsteady. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm

I put my head in my hands and sobbed. I never seemed to be able to catch a break. Why did Torin always have to go and make me feel bad.

"I-Idon't know!" I stuttered out, still sobbing. I noticed a few heads turned, but not for long because they didn't really care. This thing happened almost every year. The only problem was, I couldn't believe it was happening to me. I felt my heart shatter. I knew Aphrodite would get mad at Torin, and I didn't want that to happen, but if he kept crushing me like this I was going to stop restraining her. Well, he wasn't the one crushing me, I suppose. He thinks I am the horrible one here (which I probably was) but I went to apologize and now he is just throwing it in my face.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Torin grit his teeth and curled his hands into fists. This routine... It was started to get to him. Not that he was angry, he wasn't. Well, not with her anyway. With himself, as per usual. He couldn't do anything right, could he? But then again, he did consider this some of her fault too. He got close, she moved away. He didn't get close, she ran away. He asked her what was going on, she broke down sobbing. This really couldn't keep happening. They were both causing each other so much heartache. Most importantly though, he didn't want to lose her. Torin let out a small groan, moving one hand to his face to remove his mask. So much for a lovely night... He watched Lexi cry with dull eyes, and chewed on his lip until it bled. He was stressed, she was obviously stressed, and nothing seemed okay at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 pm

My sobbing finally let up and I sniffed, wiping my eyes on my sleeves. I looked up and Torin had taken his mask off and his eyes were sad. "A-are you going to break up with me now?" I asked pathetically. It hadn't happened before, so I didn't know how this was going to work. I could only hope that he would embrace me in a hug or something and be all "JUST KIDDING" but his eyes were so sad, I couldn't help but acknowledge it as a fact.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:09 am

Torin scuffed his shoes on the floor and avoided the question. He eventually extended his arm and slid her hand in his, looking back up into her teary eyes. "I-I don't want to... We need to... to find out how to make this work..." The words were soft, as if he were talking to a wounded animal or something. "I...want this to work..." He dry-swallowed and shifted on his feet, afraid to ask because he was afraid of the answer. "...Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:15 am

I looked at our hands and a lump formed into my throat. My eyes were still teary. Finally, I couldn't help it anymore, and I took a step forward and hugged him, burying by face in the chest of his costume. "I do," I told him, my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 am

Torin's eyes grew wide and he gasped when she buried her face in his chest. He smiled softly, then wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his face in her hair. Then he breath caught in his throat, and his body tensed. "W-wha..." His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his lids fluttered shut. His legs buckled and his dead-weight fell on Lexi. His jaw was slacked open slightly and his face expressionless. He was completely knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:04 am

I looked up, horrified, feeling the dead weight of Torin collapse onto me. I couldn't support him, so I fell, and we both hit the ground, though I would say he had a more cushioned fall. I groaned, and rolled him over onto his back. "Torin?" I said, panic evident in my voice. "Torin??!" I called a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 am

Torin didn't respond. He couldn't. His mind wasn't awake anymore. His punch cup had spilled on the ground and splashed everywhere.

Soon, other people were dropping too. One by one they fell, and those who were still conscious began to panic. Some screamed, and they all ran. They dashed outside pleading for help, until the whole place was cleared except for the bodies on the ground and Lexi.

There was a snicker from outside. Charlie grinned mischievously, sadistic amusement twinkling in her eye. When the place had cleared, she crept around the corner and pounced inside, marker in hand.

Last edited by Sniggle on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 am

I whipped around and looked at the culprit. I had seen her around camp, and recognized her as a Hermes camper. I stood up furiously. "HEY!" I screamed, marching around the people. This was pretty brave for me. That's an understatement...This would never be done by me ever again. "What are you doing?!!" I shrieked, shoving the girl. "What did you do to my TORIN?!"I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 am

"Hey!" Charlie hissed, being thrown back against the wall. She rubbed her shoulder and winced. "What was that for? Who the heck is Torin and why are you screaming?!" She rolled her neck and glowered at the girl, then suddenly, there was recognition. "You! You're that girl from a few days ago. You helped Phil and I carry buckets for that other guy with the busted ankle. I knew you were no good!" She scoffed. "What's your deal, girl? Shouldn't you be off screaming in horror like all the other Aphrodite kids who can't take a prank?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:04 pm

I glared at her, ignoring most of the questions. My face turned red. "I'm not like my sisters," I responded simply. Then I fired a question back. "I'm the bad one??" I yelled, glad that I had shoved her into the wall. "You knocked out all these innocent people, and most importantly MY BOYFRIEND!" I shouted at her, taking a step closer.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Charlie cackled. "Not like your sisters? Are you implying that you only have sisters? That all your brothers are girly?" She snorted and clutched her stomach, laughing. "Yeah, I spiked the drinks. They'll be back up in an hour, no big deal. I was just gonna draw on their faces and take a few pictures." Her lips twisted into a wicked grin. "I don't know who your boyfriend is, but it would be a shame if he woke up and found his girlfriend dead. And trust me, I have no problems ripping that pretty Aphrodite face of yours clean off." Her body tensed and she moved her hands to her belt, where two machetes were sheathed. "My boys Lycus and Leon are a little hungry. They haven't tasted flesh in a while. They're used to monster meat, but, well, you're practically the same thing." When Charlie was angry or excited, her wit kicked in full blast. She howled in laughter. "Let me finish what I started and no one gets hurt. Get in my way and I'll finish you."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:52 pm

I breathed in sharply as she laid her hands on her machetes. I took my lipstick out of my pocket, and it grew into a big dagger. It wasn't much, but if I could avoid dying, that would be cool. "I think you should leave," I said bravely, although I didn't feel brave. I felt ready to collapse and cower in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Charlie whipped her head back and let out another howl of laughter at her stuttering. "Darling, I don't think you know who you're dealing with here. I suggest you leave, and let me carry on with my business. But if not..." She slowly drew the machetes from their sheaths. They were made of a strong celestial bronze that thinned out into blades. The bronze glimmered dangerously in the light as they were unsheathed. She held on in each hand, her fingers wrapped around the grip with surprising strength. She'd had plenty of practice with the dual swords, and felt very comfortable using them. Charlie didn't waver. She drew one leg back and took a battle stance, bracing herself to dash forward at the drop of a pin. She ran her tongue over her teeth and locked her sights on the brat who was getting in her way. Her silvery-blue eyes now looked fiery yet cold. They smoldered with excitment. She lust for adrenaline, in the form of Lexi's blood.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

I gulped, and gripped my dagger, bracing myself. There was a fiery glow to this girl that I hadn't seen when we were in the strawberry patch. I narrowed my eyes, and clutched my dagger so hard that my knuckles went white. I waited for her first move.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:36 pm

"Don't blink~" Charlie mocked, before pouncing forward, raising both blades in the air. It wasn't long before she was within reach of Lexi; Charlie was incredibly stealthy and agile. She cross-chopped with her machetes in front of her, with the intention of dicing Lexi into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next