Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 7b5d01-1183238924

I gulped, face sweating, and I kept my eyes open. Then, the first move was made. I don't know what made me do it, but I did. I jumped. I jumped over Charlie, bringing my foot down onto her head. I saw her right under me, and I hoped this worked. I did this for Torin.

Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Charlie's head jerked down and she growled, twisting her torso and arms around to twirl, her swords swinging about like a lethal fan. The idea was that the pretty little Aphrodite girl would land and be cut to pieces by Charlie's wild swings. "Leon, Lycus, babies! Dinner is ready!" She laughed maniacally and thrust both swords forward at Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:56 pm

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 7b5d01-1183238924

I gulped and shut my eyes as I fell. A knife whizzed by my cheek, slashing it and blood spurted from the wound. I howled, and clamped a hand over my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Charlie turning like a fan of blades, but I was crouched low so she couldn't get me. I dove for her legs and swiped with my knife, trying to make her stumble.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:01 pm

"Shi-" Charlie hissed and spin to avoid Lexi's knife. What an annoying weapon it was. But Lexi was crouched on the ground, and springing up would take precious seconds. She decided to surprise and stun the girl with a swift yet hard kick. Charlie drew one leg back, at the cost of letting the other one get cut, and sent her leg forward, toes up, into Lexi's head. If only she had been wearing cleats... but her skate shoes would do. Hopefully this would throw the girl back. If Charlie got lucky, Lexi would drop the knife. Then she'd be easy pickings.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Before I knew it, a hard blow hit my forehead. I spiraled back and hit the wall, sending my knife clanging to the ground. I slumped. I was doomed, and my poor Torin was still knocked out. Thinking about Torin. I struggled, slowly standing up, my cheek bleeding and my head throbbing. I had to do this. I bent down and picked up my knife, standing in a ready position, yet still wobbling, my knees threatening to buckle below me.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Torin groaned on the ground and slowly opened his eyes. "What... wha..?"

Charlie laughed and stood up right, twirling Leon and Lycus in her hands. "Not such a big shot afterall, huh?" She rushed forward and went for another cross-chop with her swords, while wondering how much trouble she'd get in if she cut off another campers arms or, even better, their head.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 pm

I yelped. This could be it. I gathered all my strength. "Love ya Torin," I whispered, before rolling to the side, then lunging at her as she hit the wall. I knew it was a blind chance, but I had to try.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Charlie shrieked when the knife dug into her side, wedging itself between her ribs. She hissed and retracted, taking the knife with her. Charlie panted and held her machetes out in front of her. "No weapon left, girly. And I'm through with playing!" She sprinted forward at Lexi, putting the handle of one machete in her mouth for her teeth to hold. Then she grabbed Lexi's arm and twisted her body, throwing Lexi the other way. Unfortunately, Torin was what she landed on.

Torin grimaced. "Oof! L-Lexi? What's happening..?" Everything was a daze. He didn't remember much at all. They were arguing, then hugging, and then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 pm

I screamed, rolling off of Torin and away from Charlie. "Torin!" I shrieked. "Torin watch out!!" I couldn't take it. I was on the ground, and useless. I shut my eyes, and clamped my hand over my ear, noticing the blood still pouring from my cheek. "Watch out!!" I screamed again.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Charlie was quick, but had relaxed some because of Lexi's faltering stance and wavering strength. It was a mistake. A slip-up. Something that Charlie rarely ever made when fighting. She had gotten a little too cocky, and her reflexes had slowed back to normal. Crap. Well, it was too late. She had raise Leon and Lycus in the air, her arms over her head, and swing down, cutting into, well, someone.

Unfortunately, that someone hadn't been Lexi. "Damnit!" She growled, ripping her swords out of the boy's chest. She took a step back, staring at him wide-eyed, gritting her teeth. She let out a low string of curses before screaming, "I'm sorry!" She spun on her heel and dashed out the door, throwing the bloodied knife stuck in her side into the dirt so she could clutch to wound. She muttered from the pain as she fled into the woods and away from the crime scene. The boy she had stabbed, like really hacked her blades into, had been the boy who'd rushed into the woods to save her satyr friend several nights before. She didn't know his name, she only knew he worked in the infirmary a lot. Crap. Did she kill a doctor?

Torin's body tensed and he tried to dig his spine into the ground. He cried out in pain, his eyes snapping shut and his head jerking back. He clawed into the floor with his nails and ground his teeth together, his breathing picking up. Blood stained his dress shirt and vest, and began to pool on the ground around him. It was crimson red and thick, and he could feel it like life pouring out of him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:36 am

((I have been invited into this))

Ben had jumped behind a table, a little ways away when the fighting started. As such, he witnessed the entire fight. And more importantly, was there to rush over to Torin as he fell. "TORIN!" He dropped onto the ground next to the older Asclepius boy, rolling back both their sleeves. He drew his dagger, and made a slit on his wrist, and another on Torin's. He forced his blood to flow into his brother's wrist, pumping through his body, to the wound, scabbing and sealing it, clotting around the edges of the vessel. Ben barely had time to close the cut on his own wrist before he passed out, falling forward onto Torin.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 am

I watched helplessly as Torin died, and a new guy passed out trying to save him. I looked behind me, but Charlie had already disappeared. I brushed away a tear and grabbed both the boy's wrist and dragged them into a separate room, a private room, away from everyone else in case they woke up. "Oh gods," I cried, shutting the doors, and turning back to the two motionless bodies. "Torin," I squeaked, sitting down next to his body, my saltwater tears stinging the cut on my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:49 am

Torin cracked his eyes open slightly. Everything was a blur, and it took several precious seconds just to recognize his surrounds...and the people surrounding him. "Lex... Ben...?" Ben was there? When did Ben--ow, his abdomen hurt. Badly. It screamed in pain and he grimaced, his body tensing. His heart heart. It was thumping so fast. Too fast. It could never keep up. His faced contorted in pain as he tried to breath. Tried, tried again. No dice. He didn't have the strength to suck in another breath. His lungs didn't have the strength to withstand it. His heart didn't have the strength to pump, so it didn't. His body froze up, then released, muscles refusing to work. White began to overtake everything. He could see out of the corner of his eye his girlfriend looking at him in horror. Then, her face became a blur. Finally, it too was enveloped in white. The searing pain died, and his eye rolled into the back of his head, draining in color rather quickly. He couldn't see, hear, or do anything. Nothing responded. He was dead.

Last edited by Sniggle on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 am

Ben came to just seconds after Torin passed. Seeing only whites in his brother's eyes he leapt forward, and began palpating him, thumping on his chest to start his heart again. He reopened the wound on his wrist, and made another directly into Torin's heart, pushing the blood through his veins, forcing his heart to pump. He made himself remain conscious, pushing far past his limits. He had to fix him, had to bring him back. He heard the girl crying but he couldn't care less. He could only think about Torin. "I'll save you..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 am

I looked up, and wiped the blood off my cheek, which was now making me woozy. "What are you doing?" I stuttered, standing. I walked towards him a little. "A-are you making him bleed even more?" I asked, my head starting to pound. Torin was dead. And this guy was...killing him more??
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:20 am

"Blood' mine." Ben grunted, pushing more blood into Torin's heart. "Not gonna let my big Bro die." His face was drawn tight from the strain.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 am

Pain. He could feel it. It was dull at first, but slowly increased until it was like nothing he had ever felt before. But he was happy for it, because pain meant life. He coughed involuntary, spitting up some blood, and let out a weak groan. His lips were dry, his whole mouth was, and there was a metallic flavor he couldn't put his finger on. His finger twitched as warmth and feeling returned to his limbs. He tried to open both eyes, but couldn't only manage one, and even that was a challenge. Above him hovered a figure, a boy with short blonde hair. He seemed to have a worried, yet determined look in his eyes. He clenched his jaw at a sudden searing pain as the feeling returned and something seemed to be exerting pressure on his heart. Thump, thump, it was relentless and strong. It was keeping him alive. His vision was hazy and the room spun, lights dancing across his eyes. "St-sto...p..." His heart began beating on it's own, slow at first but then picked up rythm. Now the boy was hurting him. "I...I..." His breath came back and he sucked in, hacking on the exhale. He grabbed suddenly at the ground, and his body tensed again. He squeezed his eyes shut and cried out weakly. He was hurting. Hurting, but no longer dead.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:31 am

I bent down next to Torin, blood from my cheek running down my neck. I gulped. It seemed that all Torin could see was his brother, but that was okay. Family before friends, I get it. Still, I couldn't help but feel jealous. "Torin," I whispered, bending down to touch his face. I softly kissed his cheek, but I doubted her would feel it. I didn't have a healing touch. Heck, my only power was to look good. I frowned. I suddenly realized how useless I was. I began to cry again. "Torin," you have to get better," I said, stroking his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 am

Ben kept up his work until he knew that Torin would survive, stopping only then. And when he did stop, did seal their wounds, he passed out again. He was in pain, so much pain. Still, he was content. Torin was alive. His brother was alive.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:25 am

((We should timeskip a few hours to the infirmary))
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:14 am

OOC: sound good to me. Sniggle?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:26 am

Ooc// Fine with me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]   I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll do anything for you, even wear this stupid costume [Lexrin]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2