Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm stupid.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I'm stupid. Empty
PostSubject: I'm stupid.   I'm stupid. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 pm

TITLE SAYS MOST OF IT.

Well, I got really P.O.'d one day, and decided to go emo here for like a day. So, I went to preferences in my profile and turned everything off.

In an hour, I got happy, and turned ALMOST everything on.

If you haven't noticed, my posts have been not coded because if they were, it showed up with the codes (like the center one) instead of doing what the code is (like centering).

So, I've been using quickreply to post so my posts wold be coded, which is hard. Quickreply has such few options.

Deciding to check my preferences, I noticed that my HTML code always being used thingy was off. I pressed on---not the issue. Then, my BBCode was off. I pressed on, and now I can post fancily like this.

SO I'VE BEEN POSTING HERE FOR LIKE THREE WEEKS ALL BADLY BECAUSE I NEVER CHECK MY PREFERENCES. I FEEL SO STUPID. But, thanks Kendall for editing my posts, I appreciated it <222
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I'm stupid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm stupid.   I'm stupid. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Poor Moo. Well at least you can go to your happy, normal, long posting self. Congrats for figuring out what was wrong!

You said 222 instead of 333.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

I'm stupid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm stupid.   I'm stupid. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 pm

<222 is Music's awkward heart xD But I still say it looks like one of those odd fish you'd see on Planet Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I'm stupid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm stupid.   I'm stupid. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Yeah, it does. That's kinda funneh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

I'm stupid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm stupid.   I'm stupid. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 pm

I thought the title said I'm Not Stupid...ZAN=CONFUZZLED.
And I wanna find out where these suggestions for new admins are?!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

I'm stupid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm stupid.   I'm stupid. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Oh. I set it up but then took it down because "it wasn't what we talked about" ... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm stupid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm stupid.   I'm stupid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm stupid.
Page 1 of 1