Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"What should I wear?" (Open to all)

Go down 
+2
Imani
Cloudy: Goddess of Clouds
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

"What should I wear?" (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:20 am

Calista was brushing her hair in her minature compact mirror, since the bathroom was probably hoarded with Aphrodite kids fighting over the mirror. She was glad her sword could turn into a mirror, it just helped her alot. Mirrors are like magnets to Aphrodite children, some sort of magic power draws you to them. After 200 satisfying brushstrokes, she smiled and twisted to the side a little to admire her work. She wishes she never found out about her mum being Aphrodite, she never used to care how she looked. But now it seemed an uncontrolable force. The charmspeak ability wasn't any better, she hated thinking that people only did stuff for her because of some stupid power, not because they want to. She frowned, but soon she brightened up remembering it was her favourite part of the morning. "What should I wear?" she muttered to herself, sitting on her bunk. She opened her chest with her name 'Callie' written on it. It was full of bright colourful clothes on one side, and orange camp shirts on the other. She picked out her cleanest orange camp shirt. She then frowned "Jeans?" she dug through the piles of clothes for her jeans, but couldn't find them. She huffed and frowned. "What do I wear now?" she folded her arms and pouted. She couldn't pick. Maybe one of the other Aphrodite kids could help she thought. She nodded and smiled at her 'brilliant stroke of genius' she looked for someone to ask.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 pm

"Pam! I told you not to touch my PURSE!!" I yelled as I snatched my weapon/purse away from the girl, "Gods, don't you ever listen?" I asked her as I slid my purse under my shoulder. The red head ran away back to the Hermes cabin. I have been dealing with that Hermes kid every year! She was so annoying. I walked into a room with a dark haired girl picking out clothes. She seemed to have a problem with fashion, ""Hey, do you need help picking out something, I can help you half sis." I said, twirling my highlighted blonde hair. I walked over to her, I finally picked out some shorts and gave it to her. ""Here, by the way I'm Autumn Faith,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Calista smiled and took the shorts. Perfect, denim shorts just above the knees with frayed edges. She smiled "My name is Calista," she laughed "Its so cool to have a sister, um..." she looked at the busy cabin "Alot of sisters actually." She hopped off the bunk and changed in the now finally empty bathroom, putting on her brown ugg boots. "How do I look?" she twirled and smiled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Amber.

I walked in to 2 of my sisters deciding what to wear. Calista and Autumn. I looked at her outfit.

"Maybe layered tops. Something like a lace-ish tank top with a cami under." I looked into my closet. "Ah, here we go." I said.

I handed her the top. It was white and was simple, but eye catching. Something that was hard to find.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:35 am

Chris woke up, late as usual, and he was having trouble breathing from the thick and moist perfume. He groaned, turning over in him bed, trying to go back to sleep when one of his sisters shouted. He jumped out of bed, pulling on a pair of old jeans and stormed over to the girls room. He opened the door.
"Will you keep it down? A lot of us are trying to sleep!" He caught his reflection in his sisters mirror and crossed the room to it. He ran a hand through his hair and be ause proud of his defined abs.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 pm

I slapped my hand on his back repeatedly. Like an exaggerated pat on the back.

"Awe comon, everyone else is up. Stop being so lazy Chris.And stop looking yourself in the mirror. That's just gross in my opinion."

I snapped my fingers and he was wearing a shirt. Of couse, what I was using charmspeak. I mean, who had the guts to barge into our room like that? They obviously are invading our privacy.

At another snap of the fingers, His hair was perfectly combed.

"Now get out.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Chris looked down at himself. Wow, she was good. He looked up in the mirror again, finding his hair disgustingly tidy.
"Look what you've done now?" He groaned. He ruffled his hair so it was sexily tidy before winking at himself in the mirror. He turned to Amber.
"I'm not lazy, Isn't a guy allowed to have a decent sleep around here? And you're patronizing me about looking at myself in the mirror?!"
He picked up a mascara tube from the drssing table.
"Ooh, look at me, I'm so beautiful." He said in a high pitched voice before going back to normal. "You're so vain." He crossed his eyes and looked at his sister, not moving.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 pm

"What should I wear?" (Open to all) Hanna-marin-mobile-wallpaper

I rolled my eyes.

I. Am. Not. Vain. I said.

My words were laced with venom. I hated it when people talked to me like that. Just because I'm a female child of Aphrodite doesn't mean that I'm vain. Certainly not.

I believed that makeup should show off people's natural beauty and not cover it. That was just crossing the line. Too much. I've been taking all the crap my life. When the hell has he seen me looking myself in the mirror? What the hell did he know?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:47 pm

"Then why do you cover your face every morning with chemicals? You're the daughter of Aphrodite! You don't need all these products." He lifted up one of the pots to prove his point.
"Then I'm not vain either." He growled, his attitude snapping. "Two minutes ago you called me vain for looking at myself in the mirror. So what? I looked at myself. Can't a guy fix his hair in the morning? So your saying I'm vain for looking once? Face it; you're vain and a hypercrite." He smiled slyly at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm

First of all, I’ve never called you vain. I told you to stop looking at yourself in the mirror and go back to your room. I pointed to myself. Do I look like I’m wearing makeup? No, I didn’t think so. I only have eyeliner and mascara on. Get your facts right. I said through gritted teeth.

What the hell did I do to him? Hair is minor. He was just lucky I didn’t blast him into the wall. I was so close to doing that anyways.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:02 pm

"You may as well of called me vain." He growled, slamming the tub of foundation back on the dresser.
"Mascara and eyeliner is make up, to a guy any way." He told her. "How the hell am I meant to know what does and doesn't classify as make-up?"
he stopped having a go at her when he saw how angry she was. He shut up, it wasn't in his nature to stay mad at someone, he was normally such a nice person.
"Look, I'm sorry yeah?" He said softly, putting his hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her. "You are not vain, I was messing around."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

I sighed.

No, it's my problem. I should be sorry. I said in barely a whisper.

I don't get why I had to be so sensetive about things. Really. Why couldn't I be like other people? Normal, not dollfaced. Not ADHD. Not an insomniac. Just a mortal, not having to deal with all this. No. I shook the feeling off. I'm alot more fortunate than other people in this world.

I'm pretty sure I have an unimaginable dream for a life in the eyes of another child. One lass fortunate. Here I was in my little corner pitying myself when there were people in wore conditions.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Amber looked on the verge of tears. Chris couldn't help himself; He pulled her into a hug, resting his chin on her head.
He rubbed her back.
"No, it's fine. We're good." He said, not pulling away.
He laughed. "So, if I hadn't of apoligised, you would of killed me, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:43 pm

I smiled. Sometimes brothers were really nice to have around.

Maybe I said with a smirk.

Was it that obvious? I really gotta start working on hiding the emotions. I'm such a drama queen.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 pm

"Oh, thanks." He grinned.
He shuffled slightly, still hugging her but stealthily extending his right arm to the nearest bed. He picked up the pillow and brought his arm back.
"I bet I could've taken you though." He told her. "You know why?"
He leaned his head down so his mouth my next to his sister's ear.
"Because I'm so ninja." He whispered. He pulled the pillow from behind her back, hitting her with it repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 pm

"Hey....Hey..Hey!!!! Is there a little sibling rivalry going on in here? I hate voilence and fighting, so please resolve your differences immediatly. If you don't, I swear I'll scream. And half sisters, please lighten up on the perfume. We are daughters of Aphrodite for gods sakes. We are naturally beautiful, and we don't need that much make up and perfume. And...uhm...I am kind of getting a headache, so...uhm...cut it out with the perfume spraying....Thankx girls"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:16 am

I was enjoying my time when another sibling of mine walked in... Awkward. I ignored her and threw another pillow at Chris. I smilrked triumphantly.

'Well I'm an awesom-er nija than you are. Beat that.[/color] I said trying to make up something better.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 am

Chris grinned at his sister when she fought back. He ducked, jumping to the other side of the room. A pillow hit him in the head. He caught sight of his hair in the mirror. Too messy. He ran a hand through it, ducking more pillows and grabbing Amber around the waist and lifted off the ground. He threw her onto one of the bunks and started to tickle her.
"I'll stop when you tell me than I am the awesome-est ninja around." He told her slyly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 pm

I giggled.

"NEVVEEERRRRRRRR!" I yelled.

I grabbed his har and gave him a noogie. I smirked.

"Tell me I'M the awesomest ninja around. Or else." I said in mock seriousness.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Chris let go of her immediatly.
"No, not the hair, not the hair!" He begged. His hair was the first greatest asset to him, second being his abs and third being his eyes.
"Bite me." He growled at his sister. "You'll never make me say it."
He gritted his teeth, barely hanging on the control.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm

“Dude. Chill.” I said.

I snapped my fingers and a mirror appeared. His hair was totally fine. I kept it from messing up.

“See? Look. I never messed it up.” I told him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Chris glared at Amber, standing up to check himself. Granted, it was messy the way he liked it. He brushed the curl out of his face before turning back to her.
"Thanks." He winked, switching moods again.
He looked at her and laughed quickly, covering his mouth, trying to stop it coming out. He failed and laughed again at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 pm

I laughed along. It was nice to have siblings. They were those people you were eternally close to. On top of that, people dodn't start rumors that you were dating them.

"You're very welcome" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Chris continued to laugh and tears appeared in his eyes when Amber joined in. They were obviously laughing for different reasons.
"You've got-got-" He gave up, collapsing to the ground, his sides hurting from laughing too uch. When he got control of himself. He pointed to her face.
"You're make up is smudged." He laughed again. She had her mascara everywhere, like a gothic clown.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 pm

I touched my face. Remind me to wear waterproof makeup next time. I willed the makeup to be removed and applied a new layer of waterproof mascara.

"There, any better?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What should I wear?" (Open to all)   "What should I wear?" (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What should I wear?" (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: