Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean)   These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 am

In addition to Marion having to move into camp, he had packed articles of clothing which he had thought to have been strictly necessary to bring along. Of course, his number one rule of presenting yourself in public is to always dress as sharp as possible; But with a training facility for demigods? Well, this just didn't seem like the case.
In the course of 3 weeks, a quarter amount of his outfits had already been:
  • Dosed in a heap of water, and shrunken.
  • Shred to pieces from swordplay training.
  • Splashed with mud around his first Capture The Flag game.
  • Had ceased to even look good anymore.

With that, he had run short of outfits to choose from. Not wanting to walk around bare naked, he had decided to take a visit to the Camp Store, where he would possibly regret taking his first steps in.
The first clothes on a rack that he had spotted were common tee shirts with quite the cheesy punchlines, like "Monsterific!"
Marion was shuddering for just a bit before he headed over to the graphic tee shirts with cartoon depictions of various gods, with subtitles that say "I am a child of ______!"
He just stood there, glancing at the light pink shirt, dedicated to the children of Aphrodite and caught himself twitching just a bit.
"Oh... this is going to be a terribly long day.
Everything in the store consisted of things his father would have worn during his days in college, and things his father would try to give him as an excuse of a birthday present.
Marion felt his insides hurt just a bit and let himself turn away before he could possibly commit self combustion.
"Just get a simple shirt, and a pair of jeans. You will be okay, you will be okay."

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean)   These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:19 am

AZRAEL AURAE
history can't be hidden forever

Azrael had been walking past the shop when she saw someone go in. Shocked at what kind of person would dare set foot into that...fashion butchering place, she looked around and went in. A boy was standing there. Granted there was disgust on his face but he was still looking through the clothes, "You're not going to find any normal clothes here," she said with her eyebrow cocked. She brushed her golden ringlets back and let her eyes settle on the boy in front of her examining him. Fashion taste? Good enough excluding the fact he was in here. Look? Adequate. For someone who was used to dating models and other high-profile citizens.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean)   These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 am

Marion was just stuck in the middle of the store, quite horrified from what he was surrounded with. Then he thought to himself, Why am I even here? Why did I decide to place myself in this store. Hell, even Goodwill has more taste then this. I am setting myself up for social suicide. I shall proceed to get out of here.
And from the moment he had finished his thought, a person had already caught him in his situation, catching the words coming from their mouth.
Marion turned around to confront the individual, and had possibly met one of the most gorgeous people in the entire world. She looked simply astonishing, with golden locks perfectly in place.
He just felt ashamed of himself. He might as well have hit his reputation out of the ball park.
"Oh...well...uh...desperate times call for desperate measures?" He nervously giggled, and revealing his face of utter embarrassment in front of her.

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean)   These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These shirts are worst then what my dad would wear (Dean)
Page 1 of 1