Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When reading isn't enough...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

When reading isn't enough... Empty
PostSubject: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm

I walked into the Athena cabin and went to my bed. I unlocked the chest at the foot of the bed and looked for some type of book to read. I put my clothes on the bed and got to the bottom of the chest. That's where I keep my books, so none of my brothers or sisters steal them. Ugh. I groaned. I've read all of the books I had at least a million times. No joke. No wonder why we steal each others books. I sifted through the books to make sure no books had magically appeared, but nothing. I put my clothes back into the chest and closed it with a click. I sat on top of the chest and rested my head on my hands. I needed something to do, just something interesting for when reading isn't enough.
Back to top Go down
jolaw

jolaw

PostSubject: Re: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:39 am

Orion held out a copy of "War and peace" to his younger sister and asked "You read this yet?" He pulled back on it and flipped through the pages, "Ah, great read," He held it back out to her "You can keep it."
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 am

I smiled at Orion. Thanks, I didn't read this one yet. I couldn't borrow it from anyone. Everyone said they thought I would keep it. Of course I wouldn't but, well many of us do. It's just a part of us. I decided to ask what Orion was doing. So what are you up to today? Not much people where in the cabin, so I wonder if he's as bored as I was.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Please use correct grammer and punctuations! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jolaw

jolaw

PostSubject: Re: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:13 pm

"Oh, nothing." He had been holed up all day reading "War and peace" so that somebody else could. He was kind of bored. "War and Peace" was a wonderful Novel but he hadn't been too fascinated by the concept.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Moon wrote:
Please use correct grammer and punctuations! Thanks!

Oooh sorry. I was tired and wasn't paying much attention.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:15 pm

I thought to myself, wondering if I should suggest doing something with Orion. We were both bored so it was worth a try. But what to do? I pondered. Reading was out of the question. So was anything I would normally do. I wanted to take a break from doing "brain-stimulating" things for the day. Before I got ahead of myself, I decided I would ask him if he wanted to do something first. So, Orion. Since we're both bored out of our minds do you want to do something with me? I asked,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When reading isn't enough...   When reading isn't enough... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When reading isn't enough...
Page 1 of 1