Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Psh reading... {PIP}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Psh reading... {PIP} Empty
PostSubject: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything but a broken heart. That takes time."

Dani was in the library... almost reading. She would read, but reading takes... what the word? Time? Interest? Yeah that. Frankly Dani didn't feel like reading. She she was listening to her Ipod. Much more entertaining. Music was much more entertaining. Music was Dani's life, or a good half of it. Music was something you listen to an a rainy day to make you feel better. Music was what you sing randomly in the car to annoy people. Music was, and is everything to this Apollo girl.

http://www.polyvore.com/dani/set?id=36109068
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 pm

What was I doing here? I asked myself. Passing time. Reaserching my mother. Was it likly that I would find out who she is? No. I found myself flipping through the pages, only looking at the pictures. I looked around and saw another girl, who was obviously as bored as I was. I stood up and walked over to her, poking he shoulder until she turned her head. "Hiya." I whisperd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani felt someone poking her. She paused her current song and turned her head. "Hi?" she asked with a smile. Dani loved meeting people, even if she wasn't in a great mood. "Dani, daughter of Apollo. Who are you?" she asked setting her Ipod down
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:47 pm

"I'm June. Daughter of...well...personaly I really don't know." I say, sitting down again. "Hey, I know that this is a weird question, but did you see a dog come in here?" Dawn is used to following me around and I wasnt in the mood for getting yelled at for having a dog in the library.

~If you havn't guessed, her dog's name is Dawn~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded, several demigods were unclaimed here. "A..dog? nope, no dog. Sorry to ask but, a dog?! What are you talking about?" she asked. Sometimes Dani could be clueless, but it didn't affect her. She never owned a pet, never would as well as she knew..
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

"My dog tends to...follow me. Guess that cuz I'm her owner and all." I say, looking over her shoulder. "Don't like reading either, huh?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:58 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded. "I don't read, I sing and play guitar. No reading involved. I like it that way." she remarked. "You're lucky to have a dog. My mom would never let me have a pet. She as weird like that..." Dani said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:00 pm

I shrugged. "Other than the fact that I get in trouble because of her. She likes waking up my bunk mates early. They, then yell at me." I say. "And playing the guitar involves reading the script, dosn't it?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:11 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shrugged. "Only notes, notes are words. I make my own songs , or memorized others. It comes natural to me. I'm special!" she said with a grin. Special.. yeah that's Dani alright.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 pm

I gave a sigh. "I wish I could play an instrament. But I'm dyslexic. So even if there notes on a page, they end up moving themselfes around and just make everything...wrong." I say. "So, I'm still wondering why I even bothered to come in the library."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled, maybe she could help. "I am too. You just need to focus. Maybe I could help you. I'm pretty good at the guitar. We could help each other. " she suggested. Dani loved helping people.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Dani sounded just like the counslers at her old school. "I've tried that before. and that alwayse ends up with me throughing the book at the wall." I say, remembering all those F's that I got on tests.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm

~She's an Ares kid isn't she?~
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani frowned, she wanted to help. "Well I'm not your average teacher. If you haven;t noticed I'm younger and a whole lot nicer. I've been playing guitar forever. I'm sure I can at least try to help. Please?" she begged.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:30 pm

"Fine." I say, not wanting to argue. "But don't yell at me if I don't get it." I say. I could feel myself getting a headache already.

~Nope, it's a minor goddess, but this minor goddess is still very important. Notice how I said 'reaserching my mother'~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psh reading... {PIP}   Psh reading... {PIP} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psh reading... {PIP}
Page 1 of 1