Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Doing a little light reading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Doing a little light reading Empty
PostSubject: Doing a little light reading   Doing a little light reading I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 pm

I walk into the library, finnaly well enough to walk somewhere on my own. I sit down to rest at one of the desks. A library. I camp! Heaven and haven and one and the same here. :P Just kidding. I look around the library searching for a good book. It's been forever sense I've read a new book.

I am wearing blue jeans and a new camp shirt with my black hair up in a pony tail with the pieces that fell out behind my ears.

I stand behind a book case and watch the girl Athena told me to give the glasses to. She looked weak and a little pale from her time away from camp and recovery. Should I go up to her? Did Athena tell Kim who I am and that I should give her the glasses? Kayla. Athena will kill you if you don't give them to her. Alright fine. I come out of my hiding place and walk over the the girl...
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Doing a little light reading   Doing a little light reading I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Chris grinned at his younger friend, grabbing him and holding him in a head-lock and messing up his hair.
"You a little devil, you know that?" He grinned, his back wet from where Mitchell had just put ice down it. The librarian told them off and Chris let go of him, smirking. He looked around the room, spotting a younger girl standing behind a shelf, watching someone. He tapped her on the shoulder. "Has anyone ever told you that stalking is illegal?"

Mitchell grinned back at Chris, tidying his hair back to its normal sweep. He shoved his hand in his deisel jeans, following him over to an girl about his age. She was pretty, he thought, smiling at her.
"Hey, my name is Mitchell. Ignire him, he is an idiot." He told her in his strong British accent.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doing a little light reading   Doing a little light reading I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 pm

I jump not expecting to be talked to. "I was not stalking. I was just walking slowly up to someone I've never met. I'm Kayla." I say. Hm. British ascent. Cool. I look over the girl and put the glasses in my hand. Kayla, you can do this. You have to.

I turn around hearing people talking behind me. "Hi. I'm Kim.... Are... those glasses???" I say looking at the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing a little light reading   Doing a little light reading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing a little light reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: