Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rping with anyone :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Ceres giggled and flopped  back down in the grass. " you look like you need more fiber in your diet and no you couldn't be my grandmother" Ceres said between fits of giggles. Yup she liked Charlie, the girl was funny and more care free than the other friends she had. Silent Phil, sickly Jericho and the attractive wet blanket that was Jason, yup Charlie was a welcome addition to her friends list. After getting control of her self once more she pointed over to the arts and crafts section of camp. Jericho stood out, he was nearly seven feet tall with broad shoulders and those eyes. Ceres shivered " if you had been listening I said he's my ex boyfriend and my 'brother' , the giant hunk in the leather jacket she used air quotes when she said brother.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 am

Charlie shrugged. "Nah, I poop enough. And why couldn't I be your grandma? I could be, like, your great-great-great-great-great grandmother twice removed or something." She pondered the thought for a moment, then laughed. "Well, not really. You're older than me, so I guess you have to be my aunt or something." She looked at the arts and crafts table and snorted, doubling over in laughter. "Your ex is that huge hulking guy next to some little kids building popsicle cabins? Real macho." She teased Cere playfully. "I can see why you broke up." That was revenge for the listening comment.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:48 am

Ceres face turned bright red. Charlie really knew how to push her buttons which was kinda fun. "no not that guy, Jericho is the guy who just knocked over all the beads" Ceres said pointing at the guy scraping up beads. She giggled again and looked at Charlie "Jericho is a sweet heart once you get past his hard outside, he's kinda like a caramilk egg."
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:24 am

Charlie continued to laugh. "Hahahaha so now he's the one making bead bracelets?" She threw her head back and nearly gave whiplash. She fell back into the grass and clutched her stomach. When she was finally finished her fit of hysteria, she turned on her side, propping her head up on one arm. "So, why'd you break up?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:57 am

Ceres shook her head slowly at Charlie's outburst. The thought of Jericho making bracelets was amusing but not enough to cause hysterical laughter. Why had they broken up? Ceres wasn't all that sure herself, the memory of that day was foggy. " I'm not sure really, I guess we just grew out of each other or rather he grew" the red head said quietly. Now that she really focused Jericho's second growth spurt had happened around that time. Unfortunately Ceres had not grown an inch in all her time at camp and she hadn't really physically developed much either.  "I suppose the fates didn't want the two of us together, I accept that." she said meeting Charlie's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 am

Wait, what? Charlie's eyebrows knit together in frustrated confusion and disapproval. "Hold up. So he broke up with you because he grew? Like, taller? Or into a different person all together? 'Cause if he suddenly warped personalities... Well, that totally blows. What would make him do that?" She crossed her arms and thought about it for a minute. Life threatening situations, maybe? Puberty? It could've been a lot of things. Charlie didn't really care though. What Charlie cared about was that her new friend Ceres apparently got her heart stomped on by some buff guy spilling beads at arts n' crafts.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 am

"Nah he's a sweet heart and well yeah we kinda broke up because he got really tall but that wasn't the only reason." Ceres said half smiling. It was a hard subject to explain without going into personal details. While Ceres had no problem sharing she knew Jericho liked his privacy. She didn't want to jeopardize their friendship because she talked to much about his habits and other stuff. 
 "hey little sis... Mother F'er" 
Ceres sat up quickly, she knew that voice, her older sister Andy had  come over. She looked around and saw the older girl flat on her face, she was feeling around blindly for her glasses. Ceres sighed, Andromeda was hopeless. 
" I'm okay " she said after locating her glasses. She sighed and put them on "I knew I should have worn my contacts today, knowing my luck though I'd loose one" she said smiling at Ceres. She glanced at Charlie and was puzzled, she hadn't seen this girl before . A new camper months after summer, it wasn't in heard of but it was rare. " oh where are my manners, I'm Andy Frost she said extending her hand to Charlie. 
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Charlie grinned and took her hand, shaking it firmly with excitement. "Charlie." She beamed and gave the girl a thumbs up. "And I'm just about the coolest kid you'll ever meet." she joked. It wasn't entirely impossible, though. The girl looked incredibly dorky, and a lot of people probably avoided her. Not like Charlie gave a crap, though. "So, uh, who is your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:37 am

Andromeda stifled a laugh when Charlie proclaimed herself the coolest kid. Andy didn't now much about being 'cool' . Andromeda  was a nerd and nerds tended not to be 'cool' unless of course you talked to other nerds. Her glasses rested on the tip of her nose, she pushed them back into place with a sigh. "my mom is Tyche, she's the goddess of luck Andy replied 
Ceres frowned, as she was reminded of the fact that their father was a faithless bastard. Sure the gods  never settled down with mortals but Jason Frost had been married a year when he had met Tyche in Las Vegas. A year later he had hooked up with Demeter. Eight years after that Ceres was dropped off at camp and abandoned, just as her siblings had been previously. 
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:28 pm

"Luck, huh? That's cool. My pop is Hermes, so I'm told. I think he's the one with the flying shoes and funny helmet." She shrugged and yawned, stretching her arms out. "Something like that. So, you and Ceres know each other, huh? You mentioned little sis... How'd that work?" Typically Charlie being blunt and nosy. But Ceres didn't seem to mind. And if Andy was anything like Ceres, she wouldn't care all that much either. Charlie caught Ceres frown. "Something up?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Ceres shrugged " It's nothing really " she said falling back down. She stared up at the sky again, it was slightly cloudy now.
Andy sighed, of course she would have to explain. Having actual Half-Siblings who were not so by the god parent was always a mind boggier. "I guess ill explain" Andromeda said playing with the grass beside her. "We have the same Dad, Jason Alexander Frost Andromeda said the name with a mix of bitterness and admiration. After all these years Andromeda still had some love for their deadbeat dad, while her siblings had nothing left.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 pm

"Same dad? But you guys have different moms, so.. Wow, your dad was a total player! That must..." She thought about it, trying to come up with the right word. "Suck, to be honest." She looked at the two of them. They both seemed to be somewhat down about it, so she perked up and grinned. "But hey, at least you two have each other now! You can be thankful for that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:36 pm

They girls both agreed in unison, they broke out in laughter a second later. Andy was the first to collect herself. "Yeah we got each other and Jericho and the twins" she said fixing her glasses, she really needed them resized.
Ceres sat up when Andy mentioned the twins. She hadnt seen Loki and Odin in what seemed like forever. She tilted her head to the side pondering when exactly she had seen them last.
"Havent seen the Nord's in a while, where exactly did they go?" Ceres asked her Sister.
Andy rubbed her chin trying to recall the prophecy. It was on the tip of her tongue and she hated that. Andy hated that feeling with a passion, it made her head hurt. "They went North, that much I remember from the Prophecy" she replied massaging her temples, yup it never failed in giving her a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh, Jericho is your brother. I thought you meant bro from the same god parent. It's your same regular parents? ....Ew Ceres." She laughed and shrugged. "To each their own I guess. Personally, I've yet to find an attractive guy here." She rolled her eyes. "Well, I mean, some bros were physically attractive, but I'd probably crush their weak little minds." Charlie grinned. She was stubborn and could manipulate people with ease. She also knew how to dig under people's skin. If she were to go out with someone, they'd need to have an equally thick head and be able to hold their own against her. Weakness was a turn off. "So Andy," Her glanced flicked to the geeky girl who was making her way up on Charlie's list of friends at Camp Half-blood rather quickly. "You got an interesting love-life?" Nerd love. It happened a lot, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Ceres folded her arms over her chest, Charlie really needed to listen more carefully. " For the one billionth time Jericho was adopted by our Dad, Loki and Odin are my biological Half-brothers and while they both are very attractive I cant date them " the red head huffed blowing a strand of her natural silver hair out of her face. She needed more dye or maybe Loki could spell her hair red permanently.
Andy clammed up when asked about her love life, it was a topic she didnt like to talk about.
The daughter of Tyche was not lucky in love with anyone at the moment and it was probably for the best. Andy got to her feet and hastily ran off to cabin two, she didnt bother saying goodbye.
Ceres sighed "Love is a subject Andy doesnt like to talk about, she hasn't had much luck and neither have her companions."
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 pm

"Loki and Odin... We should go meet them." She nodded, crossing her arms to match Ceres teasingly. "I do listen, you know. I just.. forget a lot." She did think meeting the rest of Ceres' family might be fun though. If they were anything like Ceres, well, Charlie suspected a new possible friend group. Then again, their Jericho bro didn't seem all that fun to hang out with. But she wouldn't know unless she tried, right? When Andy ran off, she frowned. "Meh, so? Neither have I. It's no big deal." She raised an eyebrow and watched Andy fade in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Ceres shook her head, meeting her brothers would be impossible. They were out on a quest and those normally took weeks if not months. The brothers were probably not due back for another couple of weeks. Charlie was watching Andy run off, Ceres sat up again and turned to her. "You don't understand her situation, tell me Charlie have you ever seen the life drain out of someone's eyes" Ceres asked her arms folded across her chest. Her sister had lost everyone she ever loved, romantically that is. It kinda ticked Ceres off that someone made light of it, then again Charlie wouldn't know about it. It was best to give the girl a pass.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Charlie ran a hand through her hair and looked towards the sky, contemplating the question. I've seen eyes empty of any life or motivation. I've seen eyes of hate, jealousy, pain... It was a hard question to answer without quite knowing what Ceres meant. "Do you mean literally? Like they die? Or like they give up?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Ceres nodded solemnly, she herself had seen friends die and some she saw but they never returned. "When you spend enough time here you see a lot of things normal kids don't go most of their lives never seeing and I don't just mean the monsters" she sighed pulling a rubber band from her pocket. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, she was tired of it getting in her eyes, she pondered how she would look with her hair really short. Ceres suppressed a giggle at the mental picture, she didn't want Charlie to think she was completely nuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rping with anyone :D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4