Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rping with anyone :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Charlie watched as the new girl picked up a basket and started carrying it down the hill with some trouble. She giggled, not at the girl, but at the whole scene. 3 people carrying baskets of fruit to camp, at least 2 out of the 3 just barely able to carry their load. She grabbed the handle of her own bucket and hefted it up, arching her back backward slightly and wrapping one arm around the bucket. It was an awkward sight, but it had purpose. By putting her whole back into it, the bucket was much easy to carry, and it would have to be with the distance they were going to walk.

With a quick nod back at her new companion Phil, Charlie moved forward quickly, in what looked like a jog, power-walk, and waddle all in one. In a few seconds she caught up with the girl. "So...Who are you? Did Rory get you?"

Where did he go, anyway? Well, it didn't matter too much to Charlie. He seemed to know the camp well, so she had no reason to worry. In fact, she probably wouldn't worry anyway, considering she barely knew the guy. Right now his only use to her was showing her around and acting as company, whether temporary or permanent she hadn't quite decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 am

Phil sprung to his feet and grabbed the handles of the buckets, he lifted them up and began the journey back to camp. soon he was caught up with the girls, he was walking a couple of paces behind them so as not to be in the way. He wondered how long he would have to spend in Cabin two before his cabin was constructed, not that he was eager to live alone but he was growing tired of living in over crowded places. He was also curious as to why Rory had sent this girl to them and not someone else ? what was Rory's connection to this girl?
And of course Phil contemplated his place in the Universe. What was the meaning of Life? He really didn't want to be involved in the conversations of others
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 7b5d01-1183238924

I heaved the bucket over and thumped it on the ground next to the food storage. I looked back to see the others right behind me. The girl came down right behind me, Phil a little bit away. "Oh, yeah," I said, wiping the hair from my face that had somehow gotten loose of the ponytail. "My cousin has a hurt ankle. That's why he like to swim so much instead on jog," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Charlie placed the bucket down next to the other girl's and moved to the storage shed door absentmindedly. She went to turn the knob but found it only budged slightly. Locked.

She fished a shiny, bent rod from her pocket. At one point it had been a paperclip, thin, flexible, and inconspicuous. A sneaky, convenient tool. It was still convenient, but the kinks and bends in it showed how old and over-used it was. She'd have to remember to pick up another one later, since this one would probably snap after only a few more uses.

Using her thumb and pointer finger, she curled the tip of the clip in about a centimeter, rounding one side, and stuck it into the lock. She jiggled it around slightly until she heard a satisfying click. One more attempt at turning the knob and the door open.

The paper clip was returned to her pocket and she went back to retrieve the bucket. "So I guess you didn't hear me or whatever back there, but what's your name? I'm Charlie." A mischievous grin played into her face. "Pleased to meet you." Pleasant on the outside, but Charlie felt...threatened by the girl somehow. She felt uneasiness in her gut. This girl might present trouble later...Better play nice for now.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 pm

"I'm Lexi," I told her, smiling kindly. As long as people play nice, no one gets hurt. I found this girl sweet somehow. She didn't seem too annoying or anything. I looked back for any sign of Philip. "Hurry up slow poke," I teased, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Phil grumbled as he approached the two females at the drop off point. He wasn't slow, he had been carrying twice as much as her. He set the buckets down just as Charlie finished her picking the store room lock. He had a good feeling that this new girl wouldn't be moving out of cabin eleven. "Well I thank you ladies for the assistance" phil said with a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Charlie smiled brightly at Phil. "Don't mention it." She turned back to Lexi and nodded. "Hey, Lex." Full names weren't to be bothered with...Even if Lexi was already a nickname. The shorter the name, the better. "I'm new to camp, if you couldn't already tell. I mistook Rory as a counselor and started clinging to him." She laughed softly and shrugged. "Was gonna try getting him to show me around. Guess it probably would've be a good idea on a busted ankle. How'd he hurt it, anyway?" Personal boundaries? Charlie knew nothing of them. Almost everything was fair game in conversation. At least, she had no problem prodding into the lives of others. As far as herself, she was a bit of a hypocrite. But so is everyone at some point.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:12 pm

I twitched. I knew she didn't mean any harm, but it was a personal subject. And to be quite frank, even she didn't know how he hurt his ankle. He kept to himself a lot. "Err,"
I said, looking around for some sort of thing to distract her with. Seeing none, I sighed. "I think it was in a car accident," I replied, itching my head.

Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Phil watched them silently, getting between their conversation could be a pain. With Charlie in capable hands and his task complete he thought it best to make a quiet exit. It wasn't that he didn't want to stay and chat, he liked talking to people one on one or in small groups. With two females though it seemed kind of scary, epically when one of them was from cabin ten. Phil turn and started walking towards the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Charlie watched Phil started to leave and frowned. "Erm..." She bit her bottom lip and scuffed her foot on the ground, watching Phil's back for a moment before turning back to Lexi. "Did I do something?" It felt like he was annoyed by her. Not because she had particularly done something, but because she was the new kid. And people don't like associating with the new kid. Especially the one in a huge baggy sweatshirt rather than the orange camp shirt everyone else seemed to be wearing. She was a blatant outside. Maybe she had done something against their customs that she wasn't aware of? Who knew? But it made her feel like a pariah. "I-is he being anti-social, or am I being...weird?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 am

I shrugged, and crossed my arms. Now that I looked at him, he seemed pretty old, very cute, and very quiet. I pursed my lips, studying him for a second. "I would say he is just being a bit quiet," I told her softly, my eyes twinkling. "Don't worry," I gave her a nice smile. "You will fit in quite well here."
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:09 am

Charlie nodded, satisfied with the answer. If it wasn't her than she didn't really care. Maybe she'd care if she was actually friends with these people, but that wasn't really the case. "Hey, you mind showing me around? I don't really know what cabin I'll be staying in or...or anything about this camp, actually. Apparently one of my parents is a god?" She laughed and shook her head. "I don't know about that. My mom and dad both seem pretty human."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:16 am

My mouth dropped in awe. "a- are you serious??" I stuttered. "You mean you have met both parents?" I asked. I couldn't believe this. I had never met my mom in my life, and my dad....I glanced down. My dad was in the hospital because of me.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:20 am

"Actually, I've met all three." She tried to harbor her giggling, or at least keep it at a minimum. Lexi had dropped her head and seemed as if somehow the thought hurt her. "But none of them are godly. Like, at all. But what's with the stutter? You...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:24 am

I rubbed my eyes, probably getting my makeup looking horrible. Crap. I quickly dried off my face with my sleeve. I would have to go back to the cabin. All 3? "Can you describe them?" I asked, beginning to walk to the Aphrodite cabin, beckoning for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:37 am

"Sure," Charlie gave an effortless shrug and started walking at Lexi's side. "One is rich. He invented something...I don't really know what but apparently it's good to use in the office. Anyway, he's got slicked back brown hair, he's kind of tall with bit of a baby 'stache going on. Uh, brown eyes... Usually in a suit. His name is Randall. I don't like him...He kind of just...Invaded." She pursed her lips and took in a breath, thinking for a moment. "He's my step dad. My real dad's name is Josh. Josh Henderson. He's kind of short, maybe 5 and a half feet, also with brown hair, only his is--was--curly. He wore...well, whatever he wanted. He was an electrician so it didn't really matter what he wore to work, since he owned the company. It was small, and he didn't make as much money as Randall, but we got by. Anyway, he has eyes like mine. This grayish blue color, and he had a real freckly face... My mom, she's about the same height as my dad. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes and real red lips. She's got crow's feet wrinkles around her eyes now cause she's getting kind of old. Early fourties maybe? Pretty slender, likes to wear jean skirts..." Charlie shakes her head reminiscently, the smile fading. "Never really did have a good sense of style." There was a falter in her voice, followed by a short moment of silence. "We kind of separated. Didn't really get a long too well after Randall moved in." She shook her head, and when she looked up at Lexi again a smile had returned. Only this smile wasn't voluntary, but it looked relatively similar. "So, what about you? What are your 'rents like?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:46 am

I listened. It didn't sound like any of them had any godliness, or godessness. I wondered what her talents were. I supposed we would just have to find out. Then, the question came. The question. "Nothing," I snapped, hoping she would be silent until we reached the Aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 am

Charlie stopped walking. Nothing? How could her parents be like nothing? If she didn't have parents, she could just say so, couldn't she? Charlie divulged her information. Well, most of it, anyway. So why couldn't Lexi? "Erm...What do you mean, nothing?" She raised an eyebrow and frowned, waiting expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 am

Ceres had snuck up behind the two girls, she was good a sneaking. "Sound like you have two step-dads or you were adopted at birth by the people you believe to be your parents" Ceres said tapping them both on the shoulder. It may have been rude to just but in on a conversation but Ceres didn't care. If this conversation was not meant to be heard they should have got a room. "Im Ceres Frost and I know Demi-God when I see it she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:55 am

I stopped walking. I didn't turn around, but my eyes flickered to the edge of my vision. I was only contemplating whether to pummel her or tell her. My fists balled, I turned around, cheeks red. I bet I didn't look good at all at the moment. "My d-. My parents are none of your concern. I'm sorry, but can we keep moving?" I said, more of a statement than a question. I began to step up the stairs to the Aphrodite cabin. I jumped, as I saw a camper, Ceres. "Oh," I whispered, my face turning pale. "I gotta go fix myself up..." Then, I dashed past her, wondering if she had heard all I had said.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 am

Charlie's eyebrows furrowed inward. She bit her lip as she frowned, not at all satisfied with the answer. "Come on, really? Why did I just tell you about my parents then--" Suddenly a girl spring into the conversation from...well who knows where, it was completely out of the blue. She implied something along the lines of her parents not being her parents, and Charlie threw her head up in the air in laughter, clutching her stomach. "My... My parents? Yeah right. I am too much like my parents for them not to be my parents! I've got practically the same personality as my mom, and I share my dad's grey eyes!" Charlie having the same eyes as her dad wasn't entirely true. Her eyes were somewhat more rounded, while his were narrower, and his leaned more towards being gray, where hers leaned more towards blue.

But she didn't pay much attention to it. As far as she was concerned, his eyes were close enough to hers to be considered the same. There was no way that Josh wasn't her dad. He would never lie about something like that. "Both my parents are definitely my parents. Randall, obviously he's my step dad. But the other two are legit."
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:26 am

Ceres quirked an eyebrow at her laughter, she didn't think her statement was funny at all. "If you made it to camp it means your Mother or your Father are divine and the Divine can appear however they want genetic traits don't matter" Ceres said simply. Since it was just the two of them now she took the girls hand and lead her to the centre of the camp, crash course on the Greek Gods could be in order. With a smile she brushed back her ruby red hair behind her slightly pointed ears, time for questions. "tell me what you know of the greek gods" she said glancing up at the new girl slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 am

I walked outside, and looked around. They seemed to have left. I sighed, and let my hands stray into my pockets. Well then. I guess they took my words a bit too harshly or something...I turned, and went back into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:40 am

"Well," She began, "They're....Godly?" An innocent smile played across her face. She really didn't know that much about the gods, but she might as well tell the girl what she knew--or at least, what she thought she knew. "Zeus...Zues is the big honcho. He's the main guy who controls lightning and the sky and stuff. He's got a white beard and looks like he could be the president." Charlie nodded matter-of-factly and moved on, listing the other gods. "And he's got a bro named Po...Poseidon! Yeah, and he's, like, ruler of the ocean. And then there is... Uhm, oh gosh, what was the last one... Oh yeah! Hades. He's, like, the devil and stuff--" Maybe it was just Charlie's wild imagination acting up, but at that moment she could have sworn she felt the ground shake under her feet. Blinking, she looked down and analyzed the ground she stood upon. It was flat and still, just like it had been a minute earlier. She glanced back up at the new girl and asked hesitantly, "Did...You feel that? Just now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 am

Ceres shook her head at her description of Hades. Why did was it people tried to make things Christian when they didnt understand something. "Yeah I felt the earth shake beneath our feet, first things first don't try and mix religions" she said simply. Ceres looked up at the girl and put her hands on her hip. "There is not Devil in greek mythology, Hades the Eldest of the Olympian brothers rules the underworld" she said quickly. Ceres tilted her head slightly to the left "Your probably not the Daughter of the big three."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rping with anyone :D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next