Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

RPing with Kat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

RPing with Kat. Empty
PostSubject: RPing with Kat.   RPing with Kat. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 pm

[color=blue] I stood next to that lake admiring the water, wishing I could go in. But because of my cancer, I was not allowed anymore. I had many swimsuits in my cabin in case I would sneak out at nite to go swimming. But I saw someone out on the water on a raft. I though that they were weird to go out on this water because it was a weird color to me. "Hey, Who are you? Yeah, You out on the water!" [/color]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

RPing with Kat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing with Kat.   RPing with Kat. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:04 pm

So this is what Bella get's for messing with Kat. She get's to wake up in the middle of the freezing cold lake on a raft with no way to get back to shore. This was not fun. Bella was trying to paddle with her way to shore without letting her arm freeze in the water. She was closer then before but but wasn't making much progress. She noticed someone waving and calling out to her from the shore. Bella waved back. "Hey," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
swimmer28

swimmer28

RPing with Kat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing with Kat.   RPing with Kat. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:14 pm

I ran as fast as I could to the boat house to try to find a very long rope that I could use to reel her in. When I had found the rope I was looking for, I was trying to not to think of this mysterious girl as some fish I was about to catch. I ran back to shore and untangled my rope. I threw the rope into the water and I could only hope and pray that she was able to catch or grab her life-saving device.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

RPing with Kat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing with Kat.   RPing with Kat. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Bella looked up and watched as the boy scrambled around for a rope. It was almost funny, until I noticed what he was doing and then I was greatful. He tossed the robe out as far as he could and I reached upt and caught it. Thank gods for the nice people of this wold. "Oh gods, thanks. A whole lot thanks."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
swimmer28

swimmer28

RPing with Kat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing with Kat.   RPing with Kat. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm

I could see that she was kind of snickering at me when i was struggling to untie the rope to save her. I was not to mad at her that she laughed at me because I knew she would be grateful that i saved her. "Now, I want you to hold on a tight at you can, i want you to reel youself in by pulling on the rope. I cant reel you in because i am too weak, so you kind of have to save yourself. Now on the count of three pull...ONE, TWO, THREE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPing with Kat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing with Kat.   RPing with Kat. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPing with Kat.
Page 1 of 1