Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  Empty
PostSubject: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

I was patiently waiting outside the Ares cabin for a good friend of mine, when i saw someone walkign towards me in the distance. I could not make out a figure, but i knew there was definatly someone there. So i decided to call to them. "Hey...Yeah, you over there.....Im Vanessa...Who are you?????"
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Polemistis was returning back to the Ares cabin when I noticed a figure standing outside the cabin. He broke into a jog, and pulled his sunglasses over his eyes and straightened his leather jacket. His 6'11" frame probably looked like a scarecrow come to life charging towards the cabin. He reached the entrance, and put his arm on the side of the cabin taking in the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 pm

"Uhm...I thought I asked you a question. But I could be mistaken." I was hoping that he was not much older than me because it would seem weird that i was saying this to an older man. But then again, he had to be older because he was a staggering 6'11", a lot taller than me. He looked as if he had been here a while because he knew almost everyone and he was dressed in the coolest clothes you could find in department stores, a leather jacket and designer sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Lose the attitude girly, I'm Polemistis son of Ares. Who the heck do you think you are wandering around my cabin without an invitation? He raised his sunglasses, and glared at the girl. Seriously what did this little punk think she was doing?
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Well, I was just waiting for a good friend of mine to emerge from this very cabin, but my waiting was rudly interrupted when YOU came along. Honestly, what did he think he had over me. Well, then again, he probably has more strength than i do, more height than i do, and more manpower than i do. But i least i had Adam around to protect. Which, uh, where was Adam by the way???? I could not face this giant alone, and i felt as if i was trapped in the whole David and Goliath story again.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Polemistis rolled his eyes.
Who you waiting for punk, why would anyone here want to be friends with a scrawny girl like you? I can tell by the look in your eye that you're trying to size me up. What do you think your friend could do to me?
He himself was interested to see this person she was waiting for. Who from the Ares cabin would be friends with her?
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 pm

I lied I was wiating for my brother to get done talking to his friend. If my brother did not have had cancer, he could take you anyday. Oh, and uh there he now. ADAM!!!!! Get you butt over here now, cause some guy is trying to beat me up. I knew that by calling Adam, it was two against one, but the tall guy still had his height on his side. While me and Adam, have practially nothing. Oh Vanessa, you are such an idiot sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Polemistis flashed a sinister grin, two against one was more his odds. He drew his 4ft long sword from it's sheath, and waited.
Bring it on mini punk, I've fought worse odds than this. Oh and to be fair to you, I've won them all.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:39 pm

im done posting in this topic....i dont want things to get violent.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Okay, but I wasn't gonna let it get violent. What do you think I am?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....    rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rping with Keravnos son of Zeus.....
Page 1 of 1