Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)

Go down 
+2
Banana
Lord of Sexy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) Empty
PostSubject: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Name: Polemistis Armour
Age/Birthday: 18 January 4, 1993
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Cousin: Jude Armour 21 years old and sharing an appartment with Polemistis. Mother: Grace Armour 42 years old and a veteran of the war in the middle east.
Years in Camp: 5
Brief History: Polemistis knew that he was different than everyone else, and not just because of his name. Strange things would happen to him, and he was constantly getting into fights with people. Or at least what he thought were people. He told his mother about what had happened, and she immediately knew why. She took him to Camp Half Blood as a safe haven knowing/hoping he would be safe there. Polemistis has dark blue eyes and long,black hair tied back in a ponytail. He is almost never seen without his trademark leather jacket and sunglasses. When he isn't wearing his jacket he is seen wearing a sleeveless muscle shirt and camo pants. He is about 6' 11" in height, but rather thin for most children of Ares.
Personality:Outspoken and not afraid to insult people. He won't keep his opinion to himself instead chosing to force it upon people. While he may seem rude on the outside he is actually very friendly. He works out most of the day and is obsessed with being the strongest. Not known for children of Ares he is actually quite intelligent.
Fatal Flaw: Overprtoective of those he befreinds, and allows his anger to control him.
Pets:None
Talents: Fighting
Weapons: A celestail bronze sword 4ft in length.
Year Round or Summer: Year Round

Last edited by Keravnos son of Zeus on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Uhm, I noticed the Appearance section has only 3 sentences. You could add one, for a better chance of getting accepted. (: Oh, and I don't know if it's a typo, or something, but "His long hair"?
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 pm

I think I fixed everything correctly, thanks for pointing that out. I was trying to get that done at like 11:30 last night, and I was falling asleep at the keyboard. I'm usually a bit more ummmm, careful than that.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Sure, happy to help. Also, the Appearance section isn't separated from the History, but I think the Admins/Mods will excuse you for that.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:36 pm

I hope so haha, thanks again for the aid, I need all the help I can get at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Not to but in, but because I'm to lazy to pm you but anyways, want to role-play with me once you're character gets accepted?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Oh my, 6'11"! I insist that he play on the CHB basketball team. xD
Anyway, Polemistis is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Thanks for accepting my character, and I would be more than happy to RP with you Breathe. Just say the word and I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Name: Jake Armour
Age/date of birth: October 31, 1993(18)
Parent:Ares
Claimed:Yes
Family: The only family he knows is Ares and some whisperings of a brother named Polemistis.
Years at camp: 1
Brief History: For as long as Jake could remember he had been part of a motorcycle gang in Florida. All the guys in the gang treated him like family, but he knew he didn't belong. He could see things, and do things others couldn't. He never knew his mother, but he soon realized that Ares was his father. He would wander from place to place following new leads, one being at a bullrider stadium. He had heard his father was the manager, but it led no where. Once more he began to search for Ares seeking information on his family. Along the way he found out he had a brother named Polemistis, and he began a rigorous search for him. His search led him to Camp Half Blood where he would wander after hours searching for Polemistis.
He is tall about 6'3", he wears jeans and a leather biker vest with no shirt underneath to show off his muscles. He has long black hair spiked up in the front, but the spikes are typically covered with a cowboy hatt. He wears leather cowboy boots, and has studs in his ears. His eyes are red, but he doesn't try to hide them because he likes how people won't look him in the eye. He is no stranger to breaking hearts having had many girls fall for him during his travels.
Personality: insensitive and not really caring what people think about him. He can be nice, but only if he feels a person is worthy of his attention. Loyal, very loyal, once he allies himself with someone he won't leave them. Can be somewhat of a badboy, he likes to break the rules alot.
Fatal Flaw: Won't listen to other peoples opinions even when he's wrong.
Pets: None
Talents: Motocross and fighting
Weapon: A dual bladed battle axe made of celestial bronze
Summer or Year Round: Year Round
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:02 am

He's good! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Name: Zelgius (keeps last name a secret)
Age/date of birth: Says he is 20
Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Family: An uncle who raised him before he ran away from home
Years at Camp: 4
Brief History: Zelgius never knew his father. What he knew was only from stories his uncle told him. His father was a military genius who was assassinated during a mission briefing. Zelgius was taken care of by his uncle till he reached the age of 12. He ran away from home and lived off of whatever he could scavenge from the streets. He became somewhat of a recluse, not wanting contact with people. He became, to outsiders, a cold calculating person. He always appeared to be analysing everything. He built a small fort outside of New York where he stashed weapons and his scavenged goods. His greatest feat of battle came when he defeated a Hydra that had located him. Than he heard of Camp Half Blood where he now resides, but is still rather withdrawn on subjects about himself or his life.
Appearance: Zelgius is very tall standing at 6' 6", his hair is of average length and a bluish black color. He wears brown pants with black military boots, and a red and gold chest plate over a grey shirt. His eyes are the trademark stormy grey, and they are always wandering. He has his sword strapped to his back by several leather belts.
Personality: Cold, calculating, but he has a good heart. He prefers to sit back and let others do the talking while he does the planning. He strives to do what is right no matter the cost to himself. While he appears to hate people he is willing to give everyone a chance of being friends with him.
Fatal Flaw: Loyal to a fault
Pets: None
Talents: Strategy and swordplay
Weapon: A large double handed sword that he weilds with only one hand.
Summer/Year round: Year Round

Last edited by Keravnos son of Zeus on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:55 pm

I can see that your Physical Appearance is mixed in with the Brief History, please separate the two and make sure each have at least four sentences. You also need one more sentence in his Personality.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Fixed everything...at least I think I did.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)   Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keravnos characters(new charrie to be approved)
Page 1 of 1