Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

RPing and a Message

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

RPing and a Message Empty
PostSubject: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:51 am

Hey, people of Camp Half Blood! Well, I made a new character, but it's not improved yet! His name's Isaiah Antinori! Go check him out!. I was just wondering if anyone was willing to role play once my chare was approved. It's greatly appreciated! I guess that's it— oh right! I forgot to tell you that I will most likely be absent on Thursday, March 10th, 2010. See, that's the day after I'm moving and my mom has to get a new router and all that stuff. Also, she has to get a new car, my school uniforms, and we're going to a steak place called Angelo's with my mom's cousin who is my second cousin. Angelo's has really good fries! So yeah, that's pretty much it for now, so like yeah, bye-bye until I get a reply! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 am

Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:04 pm

I'll RP with him?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Okay! Who are you going to use? Gah, what I don't like about flying t o Virginia is that we're getting there at like midnight and we have a five-hour lay-over in Washington D.C. At least I can go to all the America Shops in the airport *sarcastic*.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 pm

America Shops?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 pm

They're these shops in the Ronald Reagan Airport that sell stuff like Obama T-shirts and white-house souvenirs. You know, mugs with the white-house on them, T-shirts, little key-chains.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Mhm.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:25 am

Yeah, my mom goes to those shops every year and I just get like a book-mark or something!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 am

I swear I've spent a quarter of my life in an Airport... I hope your flights are better than mine o.o
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:56 am

They probably will be! Except once I threw up on a plane to Denver (On my way to Mexico) and I had to stay at a hotel overnight!!!!! -.- AND MEXICO WAS AWESOME SO I MISSED A DAY OF MY VACATION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPing and a Message   RPing and a Message I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPing and a Message
Page 1 of 1