Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Iris message

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Iris message Empty
PostSubject: My Iris message   My Iris message I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 pm

I hesitated, before throwing a coin in the mist, and muttering to myself.
"Iris, oh Rainbow godess please accept my offering," the mist shimmered and changed to a dull silver disk, to see the object of my focus.
"My father, Zues," I said. Amost imediately, my fathers face appeared, and my anger flared.
"Why," I growled, "Is everyone but me, getting a quest?"
"What do you mean?" Zues asked. He looked like he was multitasking, talking to me, doing some stupid important thing. More important than me, probaly.
"I mean, how Ive been hoping for years, to get a quest, so I could do do something important, be important, get honor and respect. I want to do something amazing, so people will look at me and think, 'Wow, shes that girl who, like killed a titan' or something, anything. I dont want to hide in the shadows anymore while all the other Children of Zues get to do everything," I said furiously.
"Being my daughter is important," he mused. My blood boiled. And I felt heat blazing in my body, blue lightening was suddenly crackling at my fingertips. I was surprised, but hey, when life offers you lightening, you get frightened children and charred, burnt trees.

"Dad! You know what I mean!" I said, raging.
"Im a very busy man, please go, now, and we'll talk later." With that, he waved his hand through the mist and dissapeared, I couldnt beleive it, he'd cut the line! I burst into angry tears and then quickly wiped them away. I dried my eyes on my coat and ran back to my cabin, just as it started to drizzle.

Elizabeth-Daughter of Zues
Back to top Go down

My Iris message Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Iris message   My Iris message I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Grr... Parents! Evil or Very Mad :x Rolling Eyes scratch Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad :x :x :x Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes scratch scratch scratch Exclamation :x Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :x Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Arrow :| silent

And those are my emoticon thoughts... :/
Back to top Go down
Lightning

My Iris message Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Iris message   My Iris message I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Wow are you O.k? i mean i haven't been on a quest... but i do sneak out, maybe it'll help you. I was once a furois young Zap happy kid... still am a kid, but hey... i say not want to approach her just yet, i knew how harmful blue lightning was, even other Zues children.. i have my own Quiver full....
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

My Iris message Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Iris message   My Iris message I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Iris message
Page 1 of 1