Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rping with anyone :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:07 am

"The big three...? OH. You mean Zues, Poseidon, and de-- Hades? Nope. I'm the daughter of Josh and Julia. Simple as that. Maybe I had a grandparents who was one or something, I don't know." She shrugged. Not knowing anything about Greek mythology, which apparently wasn't mythology, couldn't be helped. When learning about it at school she didn't exactly think it would apply to her in any point in life. Then again, she thought that about most things in school. "Any idea yet? Because I'll be honest, I have no idea who any other gods are. There's a really smart one but I can't remember her name, and another one who likes to kill things but I can't remember his name either. They both started with A, though...Apollo and something...Oh wait that's a spaceship." Her lack of knowledge was disgraceful to the point it was could've been comical...You know, if it didn't anger the gods and goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 am

Ceres sighed and looked at the ground, this could be a long session. " If one of your Parents were a Half-blood they would have shown you here, judging from your attire I would say they didnt did they" it was a statement more so than a question. Ceres looked back up at her student with a half smile, crash course it was indeed. "Right you've got some rather basic knowledge on three of the major thirteen greek gods" Ceres said sitting down on the grass. "Do you want the seated tour or the walking tour ?" the red head asked starring up at her
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 am

Charlie shrugged. Her mother helped her with bus money to get there. Well, sort of. Okay, not really. She stole the money. But Josh had walked out on Charlie and Julia, so he probably wasn't a half-blood. Alright, no half-bloods. Then apparently one of the parents was a god. But, Josh and Julia totally weren't. So... what now? At that moment something happened that charlie had never seen before. By her feet a small golden light broke through the ground. It wasn't overly bright, but she could see it. It started growing, making a line. It curved and kept making thin lines in the ground that golden light radiated through until it created a shape. It was a cool drawing, but Charlie didn't know what it was. Honestly, it looked like some worms on a stick. Gross, she though. The light faded, but the lines were still there. They were so thin, however, than anyone walking by who hadn't seen it wouldn't notice them. Charlie rubbed her eyes. This place just gets weirder and weirder. Centaurs, giant mutated strawberries, demigods.... And now a glowing etch-a-sketch built into the ground. "So....what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 am

Ceres blinked rapidly, her eyes doing their best to adjust to the light. Hermes always worked fast, which was good for his daughter. "What just happened my friend is your Father has just claimed you" she gave her a small smile and pointed over to cabin eleven. "looks like your Mom had a fling with the god of travellers, Hermes is your Dad and you shall be living in Cabin eleven its got that symbol hanging on the doors" Ceres told the girl. The red head sighed "Im over in Cabin four thats Demeter's Cabin, its got the grass roof"
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:59 am

Charlie's knees gave in and she fell on her butt, before throwing her head up for the second time that day to laugh hysterically. She let herself fall back into the grass and wrapped her arms around her stomach, her knees drawing up towards her chest slightly. She took her hand and pounded the ground once or twice. "Well..." Her words came in gaps of breath as she tried to calm herself. "Duh! Did...I...Did I not tell you... I had a step dad? Jeez! Hahaha~" It went on for another minute or so, until her insides started to hurt. "Randall...Is NOT a god. And what is a Hermes? It sounds like a disease...!" She rolled onto her side and covered her mouth to try to stop the laughter. There was no way this was real. She was normal, the light was a fluke. Maybe she was dreaming? Maybe this was all one really intense dream. She was a light sleeper but her dreams had always been vivid. It could be that. Mostly likely, in fact. Maybe she never left the park bench. Maybe she was still asleep. Falling did hurt her butt, though. Maybe she was just insane. That could be it too.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:20 am

Ceres frowned, was this girl brain damaged? She was beginning to think that this new girl was in fact nut'so or perhaps she was just having a totally hard time taking it all in. "right you need to listen to what I have to say and listen carefully" Ceres said taking hold of the girls shoulders. "you are a half-blood, a demi-god, the offspring of an immortal and a mortal" she said this slowly and calmly. She hoped that her words were getting through to the hysterical girl. "this is not a dream, this is reality" she took a breath and went on. "Your mother and the man you believed to be your father probably had a disagreement, your mom probably had revenge sex with your Bio dad Hermes, more than likely your mom woke up alone in the morning, thats just how the gods role" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:38 am

ooc// GDI Kyr you are killing me. Ceres is my favorite.

Charlie giggled as the girl took hold of her shoulders. She was still laying on the ground looking up at her. "No way. Then why were they together even after I was born?" Charlie was crazy? This other girl was crazy. Talking about gods and gals having revenge affairs. Please. It was a joke. Charlie snickered. "Oh okay, I get it. I bet afterwards he went on vacation. You know, since he's the god of travel." She cracked up at her own joke. It really wasn't that funny, but Charlie wasn't going to believe Ceres. Josh was her dad. Why would she have gone across the state looking for him if he wasn't? After all the trouble and heart-break, he had to be her dad. Charlie might lose it if he wasn't. She wanted to say that her mother isn't the kind of girl who would do that, but then she realized that wasn't true. As soon as Josh had left, Randall took his place. Her laughing stopped abruptly, and her smile fainted she looked up at the sky and thought about how Randall had practically invaded the home with no warning, took Josh's space on Josh's bed, used Josh's newspapers in the bathroom, ate Josh's cereal at breakfast...How Julia had just been completely okay with that. Her eyes became glossy and she blinked a few times to try to keep tears from falling.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 am

The girl was starting to cry, could denial be giving way to acceptance? Ceres was not sure, she let go of the girl and rolled off of her. "Look its hard for you to accept but it is what it is, the sooner you accept it the better" Ceres frowned and recalled her own father. Jason Frost had abandoned her here when she was eight, she never forgave him. "Hermes is your biological father, but who ever this Josh fellow is or was he raised you, he is your father in all but blood" she said gazing up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 am

Charlie didn't move when Ceres rolled off of her. She stared up into the sky, unable to speak up. She didn't sniffle or blink away the tears anymore, they just streamed down the side of her face. After a minute or two, the corner of her lip twitched up into a forced smile. "Not quite." She managed, just above a whisper. "He left. Mum was caught with another guy, and he left. Didn't leave a new phone number or address. Just... gone." Another moment of silence. She twitched her nose to keep it from running, not like it helped much. "And he never said goodbye."

It was hard to believe everything, but, in a really weird way, it made sense. She had been mad at him for leaving. True, she hadn't said goodbye either, but he never even told her she wasn't his. He just...Didn't seemed like he cared. Charlie had always told herself it was because he was mad at Julia, but there could be more to it. She had avoided thinking about what she would do if she ever did find him, because she had been afraid of the answer. She had just told herself, that he'd let her live with him and things would be normal. More than likely, she would've broken down and beaten the crap out of him for ditching her without so much as a look over his shoulder. She would've demanded answers and hated what he told her. It was... a lot to take in. So she had chosen not to.

"Great." She muttered, inhaling shakily. "So I have three fathers who suck now."
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 am

Ceres sighed "could be worse, you could have none." Ceres was not bitter she had accepted long ago that Her father had left her and disappeared. She continued to stare up at the clouds and grinned as she thought of something, a line from a raunchy comedy. she turned her head to look at the girl "Ever seen the movie Team America: World Police and if so remember the Line about there being three types of people in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 am

Charlie giggled. "Yeah, I could have none. Honestly? Kinda wish I did. My parents blow. All of them. I've been here for one day and it has been better than the last year of my life. No fighting, ya know? Everyone seems to get along. Or, from what I've seen they do. Teamwork is a big thing here, I bet. Even that one Lexi girl stepped in to help that guy. It's just...nice." She turned her head and looked at Ceres without a clue. "No, I've never seen it. But say it anyway?" Her voice was soft, without the enthusiasm it generally held. She was broken right now. It was a rare occasion, and was generally short-lived, but it did happen sometimes. The impact was forceful and she needed some time to do nothing but think. Or maybe do anything but think. She didn't know or care, she kind of just wanted to lay there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 am

Ceres shook her head, she couldnt bring herself to repeat it. a faint shade of pink stained her cheeks and she turned back to the sky. "Nah best not to say it, who knows listening" she said quickly. She hated to be a buzz kill but if a Satyr caught her saying that line well Ceres could kiss her relaxation time bye-bye.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 am

Were they being watched or something? Charlie felt like they were in the Soviet Union under Stalin's reign of fascism. "Who would be listening?" She asked. Not that she cared, but she wanted to make conversation. Honestly, whatever happened right now happened. It didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Ceres propped her head up an her hand and pointed over at Satyr. "They Satyrs, nymphs and of course the Gods, though they only care if you curse at them" she replied. "So I take it your staying year round ?" she asked the girl , hopefully she said yes. Aside from a few of her half-siblings the only friends she had were Jason Troy and Phil Greene though she teasingly called Phil her nephew.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:18 pm

"Satyrs? Oh, the goat men? They get mad when you recite movie lines or something...?" Gradually, Charlie was becoming her old self. She nodded. "Yeah, I'll be staying here year round, I guess. No where else to go, right? Unless my new dad wants to take me home, but somehow I doubt that." She attempted a chuckle, it was obviously strained. Using her sleeve Charlie wiped away the tears in her eyes. At the same time she got a whiff of her sweatshirt. It smelled almost noxious and she removed her hand from her face immediately, her nose wrinkling in disgust. Even she could only take so much. "Yo, there a place to clean up? A laundromat or something? And a place I can get new clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Ceres smiled and nodded, this girl didn't listen much did she. "like I said you'll be living in cabin Eleven, they should have a change of clothes for you" Ceres said pointing over at the slightly run down looking cabin. "I lived there for a year all the Unclaimed do, my advice is keep any personal belongings close you" ceres advised but then again the new girl could probably steal it back. "Laundry is done by the harpies and each cabin has a shower house" she mused. "What's your name again I dont think you told me before"
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Charlie laughed at the idea of harpies doing her laundry. Where was a harpy when she needed one? "Ah, no problem. I didn't exactly bring anything of value. And alright, thanks. My name is Charlie." She waved briefly before finally sitting up and picking at the grass. This girl was nice. She had a much better feeling about her than she had with Lexi. Lexi had disappeared, anyway. Probably for the best. But Charlie hoped that this other girl would stick around. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:37 pm

She grinned "I'm Ceres Frost daughter of Demeter." Ceres pointed over to cabin four again "its so pretty." Ceres loved here cabin, it was all earth and in the winter it looked like an old Viking place. "so tell me who had the honor of welcoming you to camp? she asked curiously, she seemed rather calm with Alexis so Ceres doubted it had been her. 
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Charlie's eyes lit up when she looked at the Demeter cabin. It looked so...so decorated and beautiful and warm compared to her own cabin. She was admittedly envious. Who wouldn't be? "A kid named Rory. I talked to him first and then we helped a guy named... Erm, what was his name...Phil! He was having a problem with mutated strawberries." She shook her head and smiled. "Hadn't dealt with something like that before. And then Rory ran to camp and got that Lexi girl from before. I'm not sure what to think of her... She asked me about my life and then wouldn't tell me her own... And I don't know. Something about her just kind of seems...Superficial, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 am

The redhead nodded along with Charlie's tale, she perked up a bit when Phil and mutated strawberries were mentioned. "So what do you think of my nephew Phil?" she asked with a grin, maybe she could get something to embarrass her friend mr. Greene.
In all seriousness though Ceres considered Charlie's first day better than her own though the circumstances were completely different. "don't hold anything against Lexi, children of Aphrodite can be that way sometimes but the can also be really caring once you get past all the layers of pretty and hot and ..." she trailed off as Jason Troy walked by. Ceres let out a sigh and blushed, her mouth remained closed until he passed. 
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 am

"He's your nephew?" That was almost harder to believe than Charlie's dad being a god. "But you're so... happy! And he's so... I-don't-care-about-anything-except-for-my-mutated-strawberries! And, and... How! Jeez, is everyone related here?" She through her head back in exasperation. Looks like everyone had family here except for her. Well, that wasn't entirely true. Apparently she had a whole bunch of half-siblings, thanks to her easy father.

"Mr. Grumpy Pants!" Charlie sat up and waved to him enthusiastically, letting out a laugh. She looked back at Ceres, analyzing her reaction. "Oh...oh my god. You're totally in love with Mr. Grumpy Pants!" She let out a laugh. "I met him too. By a big ol' pine tree. He was really grumpy about everything." Charlie nodded matter-of-factly as she recalled the event. She looked back and smiled at Ceres. "Isn't he like...old? Like, way older than you?" Not that that meant they couldn't be together. Charlie had seen plenty of good lucking guys who were older than she was. Many of them were celebrity crushes. "Wait, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 am

Ceres sat up and glared at Charlie, her cheeks now scarlet like her hair. "I ... I am not in love with Jason, he's just really good looking, and I'm almost nineteen" Ceres snapped. Ceres hated being her height almost as much as she hated her figure or lack there of. Her siblings from cabin four said she was going to be a late bloomer, how late would it be. "anyway everyone is related here if you go through the divine parentage, I call Phil my nephew because his god parent and his mortal parent were both children of Demeter she explained after regaining some of her composure 
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:19 pm

"Oh! so that's why he likes hanging out with mutated strawberries so much." It seemed that Demeter had something to do with growing plants, considering how decorated Ceres' cabin was with flowers and plants. It looked so...Eco-friendly. "Divine parentage, huh? So...What does that make us? Are we related? And what about you and Jason--wait, ew... He could be like, your cousin! That's gross!" Her nose twitched and crinkled, and she stuck out her tongue. Do not want, much? That could be her own flesh and blood Ceres wanted to date! This place just got weirder and weirder.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Ceres chuckled as Charlie crinkled her face at the idea of relatives dating. Honestly though the godly part of the family didn't count according to many veteran campers and Ceres believed that to be true. "well through our god parents we are, you would be my niece but it really doesnt count" she said sitting up now indian style. " only linage through mortal parents is taboo, which is a shame my half brothers are rather delicious" she sighed looking down at the earth, her dating life sucked. " Jericho and I dated for awhile, he's my older 'brother' he was adopted mind you but it never went anywhere and now I'm babbling and I hate babbling" her face was lighter shade of red now. Slowly calming breath soon followed her little outburst. 
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 pm

"Wait, I'm your niece?" Charlies scratched her chin and pondered the thought, her eyebrows drawn together intensely. She focused on nothing in particular in front of her, eyes staring out. Her mouth was off center as she pulled it slightly to the right, pursing her lips. It was Charlie's 'thinking' face. Basically, she looked a little constipated. Or she looked like she could be looking for a clue somewhere in Blue's Clues or something. Her 'thinking' face was rather humorous to look at. It went without saying that Charlie was not the sharpest sword in the armory. "I could be like, your grandma or something! Right? Or would that not work?" Bloodlines were too confusing. She would've rather just rolled around carelessly in the grass and enjoyed the sun's rays. This lineage stuff was far too much work to sort out. "Who's Jericho?" She wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rping with anyone :D   Rping with anyone :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rping with anyone :D
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next