Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching The Sunset(Champ)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 pm

I kissed him and then led him back to my room. No one was there, of course. They were all otu making ice scultpures, and they would not be back unitl morning. "Jace, do you have to use the restroom before we start, or are you good to go?" I was fine and ready to go but i had to ask to see if his protection was on or not.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Good to go babe." He said smiling lightly he had taken the time already to put on his protection.He smiled lightly brushing his lips across hers lightly. then pushing his hair from his eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

I climbed into bed, motioned for him to join me, and waited for it all to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 hrs. later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, Babe. I had fun. What about you? Oh, and you can stay for the rest of the evening if you want to. I know you are kind of tired, and so am I. We can just hang out until morning together if you want." I was hoping that he would stay. My cabin would be lonely without him there with me. I could not bear to be alone right now. "Jace, I'll be right back." I got out of the bed, grabbed my clothes, and ran to the bathroom to change into my nitewear.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Jace smiled gently grabbing his undergarments putting them on.He couldn't believe it...She was so amazing. A chill went through him the cabin was pretty cool as expected He contemplated putting on his long sleeved shirt but decided cuddling with Tyla would be a better way of staying warm.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 pm

My nightwear was pretty thin, but then again, i was immune to the cold. i saw Jace start to shiver, and i cuddled up beside him. "Jace, I'll keep you warm. With my love and my warm body, that you now know every inch of. And when i am cold, I can turn to your body's warmth and your heart's love towards me...I loev you."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Jace smiled kissing her forehead gently shifting slightly to look at her. "And I love you Tyla Frostflake with my entire heart and soul and that won't change." He kissed her gently snuggling close and brushing a lock of hair from Tyla's face. "your so beautiful." He yawned gently after their hours of fun he was quite tired.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Do you wanna end it there???????

I have another idea but we will can post it elsewhere....

my idea is................... going to be pmed to you right now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching The Sunset(Champ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2