Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching the sunset-open-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Watching the sunset-open- Empty
PostSubject: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 am

Gen sat by a tree near the lake. The golden sun cast shaddows in the feipd, makng evrything looked eerie. But it was alright for her. It was just another end of another day.it was nothing spectacular. She sighed and spoke to no one particular. "Another day, another end."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 am

I walked around the lake, looking for nothing or nobody in particular. I just loved the water and a day without going to the lake was a lost day for me.
I walked around, thinking about nothing important as I noticed a girl sitting next to a try. "Oh um hi" I said shy.
Back to top Go down
theshaneman

theshaneman

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 am

Nick walked over. "Mind if I Join you?", he asked. Nick didn't usually hang out with other people, but after a long day of training, he felt like relaxing. Hopefully they wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 am

Gen tends to shy away from others but now, it was her best time. The time she always was tired and is too lazy to back away. "Hello." she nodded to the new commer. The nextmoment, another camper came by. "You guys okay?" she wondered why people suddenly talked to he. She was shally ignored.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 am

I walked near the bank of the lake, bored as ever. I completed my training schedule for the day, and I certainly didn't want to be stuck with my half-siblings as they gossiped and such. I wasn't really like them. At least, not anymore. I paused as I saw three campers watching the sunset, and decided to go join them. "Hello, do you mind if I join?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
theshaneman

theshaneman

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am

"I didn't want to disturb you,", Nick said. "I'm just kind of new here. I don't know much people. I've yet to meet my siblings. I just wanted to relax from everything.", Nick explained.

"If you'd rather I left, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 am

Gen smiled. "I don't mind. Welcome to camp by the way." she remembered her own first day of camp. "It's Gen by the way." she said.

Another camper had joined them. "Sure." she smiled to the new girl.
Back to top Go down
theshaneman

theshaneman

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 am

"Nice to meet you, Gen. I'm Nick, by the way. I'm a child of Athena." Nick said, trying to introduce himself. "So what brings you here today?", he asked the girl who had just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 am

"Thank you," I nodded. I sat down next to boy that appeared to be the same age as me. He seemed like he was a son of Nike, but I wasn't entirely sure. I crossed my arms, and waited for someone to start the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 am

I didn't even notice all the kids join, I looked up confused and said "Hey guys, I am Mike son of Nike." I even managed to put on a smile.

"Nice to meet all of you." I looked at the girl next to me, she was about as old as me I guessed and really pretty, but I was to shy to tell her that.
Back to top Go down
theshaneman

theshaneman

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am

"Nice to meet you, too." replied Nick, with smile. "How long have you all been here at camp?" he asked the crowd. Nick was enjoying himself. He was always shy, but it didn't show today.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 am

"Jennifer Smith, daughter of Aphrodite," I replied. I stroked my butterscotch-colored blonde hair, leaving my hazel eyes completly visable. "How about the rest of you?" I asked. I waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 am

Gen chuckled under her breath. This was going to be awkward. Looking at the group, she started the conversation. "Hiya Mike. Did anyone tell you this before, that your name and godly parent rhyme?".
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

"Well yea, heard that before. Guess my dad thought it was funny to name me that or so." I shrugged and looked at Jennifer, she was rellay pretty but I didn't say anything to her.
Back to top Go down
theshaneman

theshaneman

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

Nick had to laugh. He had also noticed this. Nick wouldn't have said something that funny out loud though. "Funny thing.", he said looking at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 am

I laughed with the rest of them. I noticed Mike giving me a few looks, but I decided to keep silent for a while. "So... What has everyone been doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 am

Gen kept on glancing at Jennifer and Mike. She sighed a bit again. "Yeah. Funny." she muttered. The sky was now golden and she liked it. Leaning to the tree, she stared momentarily to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 am

I noticed that Jennifer gave me looks but I couldn't judge if that was a good or a bad thing, then she asked something but I didn't pay attention to what she said so I just rumbled "Umm what? I am sorry, I didn't get what you just said." I told her and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 am

Mike blushed. It really was one of those signs of the 'liking' thing. Gen was no Aphrodite kid but she knew pretty well what that ment. "Nothing. Just looking at the sun, that's all." she replied to Jennifer's question with a smile from her to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 am

"I asked how everyone was doing," I repeated. I noticed him blushing, but I tried not to make it seem like I did. A strand of my hair fell on my face. I pulled it behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
theshaneman

theshaneman

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 am

Nick was day dreaming. He hadn't realized them all talking. "Wait, what's going on?", Nick said, trying not to look like a fool. He knew that was one quest in life he could always fail.

"Oh, I'm just relaxing here.", Nick said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 am

"Oh yea right, I was umm doing umm well basically nothing." Yep that's me always stuttering and making a fool out of myself around girls. "I just love the lake and I love to be here." I told them.

"So you are an Aphrodite-girl." I said, but didn't look at Jennifer. "But who are your god-parents?" I asked the other two.
Back to top Go down
theshaneman

theshaneman

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 am

"Oh,", Nick said. "I'm just your average everyday son of Athena.", he said with a smile. Nick was still half day dreaming. Odd habit to break.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 pm

"Regular Apollo kid." I laughed inwardly. There was alot of us. Apollo had lots of free time then. "He is one of those nothing else to do gods.", she said with a smile. She still couldn't believe how her dad had lots of other children.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 pm

"Well at least you have a lot of siblings to hang out with huh? Us minor-god kids don't really." I said and looked at Gen. "I don't even have an own cabin I have to stay in the Hera-cabin with the hera-kids and the other minor-god children."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset-open-   Watching the sunset-open- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the sunset-open-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next