Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching The Sunset(Champ)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Watching The Sunset(Champ) Empty
PostSubject: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Jace had the perfect setup for his date with Tyla.Hopefully if all went well they would watch the sunset together. He had put a blanket on the fine white sand and smiled.Wearing a dark washed pair of jeans and an Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved shirt he smiled.In his pocket held the gift for Tyla.He hoped she liked it he had worked for hours on the sterling silver pendant. He smiled lightly thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

I walked along the beach's shores until I found my one true love. He was laying out on a blanket, and he was a gorgeous in his outfit. I just loved him no matter how he dressed, and I would still love him even if he did not dress at all for me. I sat on the blanket and layed down next to him. I leaned over and was practially on top of him when i gave him a big kiss. I was just hoping that I would not crush him under my weight. And that reminds me, don't eat breakfast tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Jace smiled brightly kissing her back."Hello there gorgeous girlfriend you!"He smiled brightly kissing her again. "Aren't you adorable tonight."He smiled even brighter combing his hand though his hair.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 pm

"I am always adorable. Shouldn't you know that by now, you beautiful boyfriend you! I love how you did you hair tonite, and your outfit is absolutly stunning. That is probably why I am dtaing such a gorgeous man like yourself." I lay back down on the blanket, and my mind started to wonder. I started to think about our relationship in bed together....Who am i kidding? We may never get there if I keep thinking like this.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Jace turned on his side to look at her. "Of course I know that! and your also amazing and beautiful and stunning and sexy and perfect!."He smiled leaning in and brushing a lock of hair from her face kissing her gently. "Oh and I love you too." He decided now was as good at any to pull out the pendant "I made something for you something with the help of the Hephaestus cabin of course."He pulled out the pink and brown striped wrapped box.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm

"Oh, Jace, What is it????" I wanted to know but when i open the box i was really lost for words. It was so beautiful, but problem was, i have such bad eyesight right now, that i could not tell what it was. Just thinkign back to earlier, Jace said i was sexy, and boy, was he at least 1000x as sexy as me....I am so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Jace smiled lightly. "I wasn't sure what your favorite colour was so I decided that I would go with a sapphire colour jewel and the actual pendant is sterling silver I hope thats okay baby."He smiled lightly kissing her gently. "How have you been beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 pm

[color=indigo]"Oh, Jace, this is beautiful. Right now, it does not matter what my favorite color is. but since you got me this necklace, my favorite color has become blue. Can you put in on for me?" The way the necklace lite up in the sunlight was unreal to me. this was so lovely. "Jace, would you kiss me, please?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Jace smiled helping her put the necklace on kissing her jaw bone quickly befpre kissing her lips gently. "You didn't have to ask I will always kiss you if you please sweetling"He replied smiling brightly running his hand through his hair.His eyes sparled in the setting sun, He pulled Tyla into his arms cuddling her close. "The sunset is almost as beautiful as you are."He said. "Almost but not even close."He finished kissing her jawbone again.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

" Oh, I know that you will always kiss me, but I figured I would ask anyway. Oh, and I have a surprise for you too." I pulled Jace in close and started to make out with him. He was such a great kisser and I did not want this moment to end. I stopped and I said silently to him. "Is it hot out here at this time, or is it just me?" I started to take off my shirt to reveal a sexy bikini top. It was blue with flowers, and i picked it out just for him. Little did I know that he was going to give me a blue necklace to go with it. I am a future seeing woman, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:00 am

Jace blushed lightly his mouth opened slightly as Tyla took off her top to reveal her bikini top. He smiled brightly. "I guess I wasn't the only one who came prepared for swimming." Reaching close for a kiss again he pulled on the hem of his shirt tugging it off. "Gorgeous as always."She said to her brightly kissing her more deeply before pulling back and smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 am

"Well, since we both came prepare for swimming, Let's go swim!" I was hopign that he would like to swim with me. Well, then again, we would do anything for each other. Jace had one sexy body, the 6-pack and the gorgeous face to go with it. I plundged into the water and splashed him until he joined me. I pulled him underwater with me and I kissed him, well, more like made out with the love of my life.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Jace Barely had time to strip his jeans off to reveal his green swimming trunks before Tyla was splashing at him to join him.He quickly plunged in grabbing her close.Smiling as he made out with her.She was so gorgeous with her trim and slightly fit body. "mmm I love you.."He trailed off kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 pm

"Just saying if you want to, we can take us and our love to either your cabin or my cabin. The water is kind of too warm for me. And, there is no one in my room in the khoine cabin right now. They are all probably making ice sculptures somewhere. Jace, i wanna go all the way tonite." I was hoping that he would want to as well. I know this is only our second date but we have been together for quite a while. And i believe that it is time that i profess my love to him, and he professes his to me.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Jace blushed a furious red color as he fumbled over his words. "Uhh, Hmm, Yeah sure...My room is uhh kinda full..."He trailed off turning his face away embarrassed at the fact that he couldn't get his words straight."Wow I sound so stupid."He muttered to himself smiling gently his cheeks warm.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm

"I said we could go to my cabin if we wanted. no one is there right now. Jace, please....please. I love you so much, my handsome boyfriend." I kissed his cheeks, hoping that they would cool down cause i could see that they were turning red. Why they were turning red, i don't know. I was hopign that i could do this with him. I loved him so much and i don't know how else to prove that i love him so much.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm

"Of course we can Ty...I just warn you I've never..."He trailed off blushing even more turning to get out of the water a chill beginning to run through him.He quickly pulled his shirt over his body and tugged his jeans on over his wet shorts.He really wanted to do this but he wasn't sure if they're was a right way or not.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:59 pm

I grabbed the towel that was on the sand, brushed it off, and cover his cold body with it. "Jace, oh Jace, this should be sooo much fun. And just so you know, there is no wrong way of doing this sort of fun. We make it how we want it. And also....I have you covered in case you don't have one yet." I handed him a special something wrapped in packaging. I hoped that i would not have to tell him what it was. He was 17 after all, and he should know what this something is.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 pm

He smiled lightly taking it but he did have that in his own pocket.He was always prepared it came with being a son of Athena. "thanks."His cheeks were still warm with a blush as he tugged his own towel through his hair drying it off.He had never done this sort of thing before..but of course he didn't have time or a girlfriend to to this kind of thing before. "Shall we go."He wasn't sure how else to ask.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:14 pm

"Yes, we shall my honey bear. Should we go towards my cabin or yours?" I was hoping my cabin cause it was clean and i was not sure if i wanted to go to the athena cabin yet. "So, Jace, is this your first time? Cause it is mine. I am nervous, i will tell you that now. but, i know that with you around, i don't have to be nervous. I trust that we will do magical things tonite, and that tonite will be forever engraved into our minds."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:18 pm

He took Tyla's hand in his and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "Yes it is, Yes is will be, Yes I agree and your cabin."He took a deep breath using his other hand to brush the hair from his face. "I love you so much Ty.."He trailed off, he couldn't help but get excited this was going to be a big night for them.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 pm

"Well, at least we will experience for the first time together. If this all goes well, i hope that there will be more nites like these." We approached my cabin, and i said to him, "Jace, i you want to, you can go change and then come back here. I might be a while. This nite is important and i must be perfect for you, my love." I waited by the door to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Jace thought for moment he should change from his wet clothing. "Your already perfect Tyla but I should change from my wet clothes.."He didn't want to leave but he kissed her gently yet forcefully and went to change.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I knew that i was the perfect girl for him, and i knew that he was perfect for me. I just hope that this fun will be safe for the two of us. I changed into the most fun-looking undergarments i could find and then shoved good-looking clothes over them. I was just finished when i noticed jace at my front door. "Wow sweetie, you are fast. You must be more eager that i am. No wait, that ss not possible."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Jace only went to his cabin to change his pants and quickly rushed back to the cabin. He couldn't wait to get back and spend time with Tyla. "I'm always quick aren't I?" He grinned winking at her.She looked amazing and he meant to tell her. "Aren't you a sexy girl again tonight."He said reaching in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Sunset(Champ)   Watching The Sunset(Champ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching The Sunset(Champ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: