Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:02 am

Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) Wow22
ELLIOT BECKETT

The sun was setting. It was gorgeous, really. The pinks and the yellows and the white of the clouds mixing together to form this thing that people seem to love. Elliot liked it, sure, but he saw nothing special in it. It happened every day. The day descending into the night was a common occurence, so why should everyone make such a big deal out of it. But still, he was here, standing on the beach as the sun fell into the ocean, the light soft and deep but not at all blinding. He stared at the orange ball, and wondered why he was at camp in the first place.

He willed the thoughts away, as if his anxiety could he tossed out as easily as shaking water out of his curly hair. Bending down to pick a smooth gray rock, he bit his lip. With a swift movement, he threw the rock towards the sun, hoping to knock it out of the sky to make the night come faster.

No luck. It fell with a splash. And almost simultaneously as the sound, Elliot heard something else. Feet on sand. Feet that weren't his own.

He turned around.

"Um, hi."

note: sorry for being horribly dramatic. it's night time and i am a drama queen.

Back to top Go down
http://sam-theham.tumblr.com/
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:19 am

PERRIN EDEN SAGE
Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) Tumblr_lpmhcdiHM21qhsdh9o1_500

Perrin was watching the sunset with a raised eyebrow and a scowl on her face, it was supposed to be oh-so-romantic, I mean like, creep please, its nothing of the sort, its just a bunch of colours in the sky! Whoop-dee-fooping-do. She flipped her hair and continued walking. Her blonde tresses bounced up and down. She had a reputation for a lot of bad things but she pretended to be nice to the male gender just because she loved flirting and breaking hearts, nearly giving them what the want but then taking it away again quickly. She wasn't a virgin but not many boys could say they'd had fun with the Terpischore girl. And they loved it. Someone said hi and she turned, smile quickly and ignored the boy for the rest. She knew who he was and liked his looks but him? Definitely not.
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:31 am

Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) Wow22
ELLIOT BECKETT

It was Perrin.

Perrin. It was freaking Perrin and Elliot was standing in the middle of beach with his bare feet sinking into the grains and he didn't know what to do. What was he supposed to say? Oh, holy crap. If only he had his guitar, he would've serenaded her on the freaking spot, but the one time he didn't have it, she just happened to waltz right into the beach, mere feet from where he was standing.

Wait, what was she doing? She smiled at him. God, what a smile. But–but, why? Did he do something wrong? Was there something on his face? Sure, he didn't shave this morning, but surely his scruff wasn't disgusting.

Ignoring all of his brain's pleas to not act like a completely idiot for once in his life, he ran towards her. Well, he didn't run, per se. He walked briskly, until he was standing next to her.

"Hey there Perrin!" He greeted, giving her one of his award winning smiles. "How are you on this fine, er," He stole a quick glance at the sun, and then his eyes went straight back to her. "It's evening, I guess? Or afternoon? What do you say when you're greeting someone at sunset?" He was about to ramble more, but he stopped yourself. God, Elliot. Stop acting like a moron.

"So, um, anyway. How are you?" He said, in a lame attempt to make up for his stupidity. He smiled at her again.

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:44 am

PERRIN EDEN SAGE

Perrin closed her eyes for a second when he kept on talking. She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and swiveled to meet his gaze letting him catch her cold blue eyes, "Hi," she said in her melodical voice.She didn't want to say too much since she didn't actually like him that much. She looked back at the sea and took a deep breath so she didn't just run of and cuss at him, "I'm...considerably okay," she said slowly making sure that her voice wasn't angry or mean sounding because that would be an early buzz kill. She wasn't sure what she'd do if he asked her out; deny quickly or say yes and cheat on him and break his heart that way. That would be fun wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 am

Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) Wow12
ELLIOT BECKETT

"That's great!" He said, on impulse, but then he realized she said she was okay. Only okay, so he tried to fix up his flub. "I mean, it's good that you feel okay! Of course, it'd be better if you were great, or amazing or wonder, which you sort of are. I mean, uh." Elliot was tripping over his words, freaking out internally over this girl and the way he was acting around her. Which was, obviously, completely and utterly moronic. As usual.

Crap, he needed to learn how to flirt. He's freaking eighteen, and all he knew was how to play intruments, sing, speak Italian, dance and annoy people. Seduction and romance was the last thing anyone would expect to see in his list of expertises.

He tried anyway. Pathetic.

"So, um, what's a lovely lady like yourself doing here, during this wonderful sunset?" Smiling wide again, he tried to make a conversation. Hopefully she responded positively this time. "And would you, maybe, um, object to taking a short walk with me down the beach? We could, um I dunno, uh, talk, I guess." Crap. Where did that come from? He readied himself for rejection as he kept the hopefully dazzling smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 am

PERRIN EDEN SAGE

He was babbling. It was quite annoying and she just nodded slowly pretending to be interested and making noises to show she was listening. She shrugged, "I'm just walking," she said. What she was doing on a beach during sunset? What kind of question was that?! Come'on people! how dumb can you be? Could thi- yes it could get worse. If she would take a walk with him, she was walking already until she'd stopped to talk to the bloody fool. She shrugged and nodded with a smile that looked shy but was totally faked.
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 am

Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) Wow11
ELLIOT BECKETT

The shock and excitement that welled up in Elliot's chest was indescribable. She said yes. Well, she nodded, but that was considered a yes, right? Right. The smile on his face bordered on dopey as he slowly walked, hoping that she was serious and would actually walk with him.

Oh, crap, what should he say now? Think, Elliot. Freaking think. You have messed up a lot of stuff in your life, but this is something you are not going to screw up. Maybe if he didn't act overeager, she'd give him a chance. Okay, Elliot. Try and stop being a freaking spaz for once in your pathetic life.

"So, um, anything interesting happened lately?" He asked, nervously. What was he supposed to say? "Did you think about that fight over by the lake the other day? Heard the kid got pretty bloodied up." Holy freaking crap, Elliot, seriously? That did not just come out of your mouth. Talking about fights to the girl you like.

Just when he thought he couldn't get any stupider.

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 am

PERRIN EDEN SAGE

Perrin wanted to slap his dopey smile of his face so badly but instead she twirled her hair and looked away to roll her eyes. She grabbed her hair and pinned it up letting some of it still hang down but now only reached her shoulder as it spilled down. Why the hell was he talking about a fight with her? She was supposed to be a girl and a guy - a normal one anyway - wasn't supposed to say things like that to a woman. She didn't care, she killed people like it was nothing with her dancing (being a daughter of Terpischore she can really dance) so she didn't really care, "How absolutely fabulous," she said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:57 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

"Oh, um." Elliot couldn't find words. Just like whenever he was faced with this girl. Good god, no wonder she didn't like him. It was pathetic, but he had to keep trying. Elliot Beckett did not go down without a fight, and he certainly knew how to handle rejection. No one who loved music like him was a wuss about rejection.

Elliot took a deep breath, and went in for the kill. Or just jumped off the diving board. He was probably going to get town apart, or hit the ground face first. Whichever metaphor works.

"Okay, here's the deal." He said, stepping in front of her. Elliot took in another lungful of air and said, "I, um. I really like you, okay?" He said, hoping that maybe him laying it all out for her would make her see how much he deserved a chance. "And I was wondering maybe, if you, um, wanted to go out sometime?" Elliot's insides twisted into knots. He had to soften the landing somehow. "But it's not serious. Just dinner, or something."

He looked into her eyes and added, just in case, "But it's okay if you don't want to, I mean. I-uh, yeah." He was so flustered that he wanted to just run into the ocean, scream, rip all of his hair out and just drown.

But at least he gathered enough courage to ask her out. Even if impending doom was looming on the horizon, just as the sun was dipping down past the sea.

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 am

PERRIN EDEN SAGE

A nasty idea popped into Perrin's head. She'd say yes! Only to make sure after she'd have him find her cheating on him with some random hot guy just to shatter his soul, oh the fun in that was unimaginable. She flipped back her hair and touched his shoulder, "Pick me up in the Muses Cabin at seven, she whispered in his ear as she walked past him slowly going in the opposite direction of where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:59 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

She said yes.

She. said. yes.

Elliot's smiled widened to the largest possible width and just stuck to his face and it was probably the stupidest thing anything's ever seen but that didn't matter because she said YES.

Before he even realized it, the word left his mouth. It was loud and ecstatic and just so elated that everyone withint a five mile radius must have heard it and he didn't care.

"YES!" And he began this stupid little happy dance on the sand, kicking it and sending grains into the wind. Still partially dancing, he hummed a happy tune and headed back to his cabin, adamant to get ready for his date.

spazzy elliot is spazzy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)   Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Senses. (C A R Y S)
Page 1 of 1